How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Suigetsu on July 20, 2012, 12:51PM
Damn me and my stupid fears. I mean, okay, I deeply fear spiders, but why do I have to have a fear of being alone in the dark? Not cool!

I have a fear of Spiders too, I will scream like a little girl at the sight of them lol, and I don't really like thnder and lightning either.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Damn me and my stupid fears. I mean, okay, I deeply fear spiders, but why do I have to have a fear of being alone in the dark? Not cool!

I have that same fear! And people make fun of me :( But seriously, i don't know why, i just can't do complete darkness. (Thankfully I work 3rd shift so I never sleep in the dark anymore lol)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 20, 2012, 12:57PM
I have a fear of Spiders too, I will scream like a little girl at the sight of them lol, and I don't really like thnder and lightning either.
Me too! Whenever I see a spider (no matter how small), I get frightened and I have to urge to destroy it with whatever comes to my mind. For thunder and lightning: I love it, as long as it doesn't happen above my head. Hey, whenever there's a huge storm in the town, I go insanely happen, just by the sound of it, dunno why. Althought, it is my favourite natural thing (or element or whatever).

Quote from: Scabbia on July 20, 2012, 12:58PM
I have that same fear! And people make fun of me :( But seriously, i don't know why, i just can't do complete darkness. (Thankfully I work 3rd shift so I never sleep in the dark anymore lol)
Fearing the dark whenever I'm alone is something stupid. I always get afraid, when I do something at night, while I'm alone/others are sleeping. I'm like: there's a monster, I know there is one....yep....it wants me dead....

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 20, 2012, 01:01PM
Fearing the dark whenever I'm alone is something stupid. I always get afraid, when I do something at night, while I'm alone/others are sleeping. I'm like: there's a monster, I know there is one....yep....it wants me dead....

It aint stupid... well in my opinion. Before I was robbed, I had the fear, but not as bad. I felt like something or someone was behind me all the time. Now, I feel like I'm surrounded. A few weeks ago, on one of my nights off, I woke up late, and of course it was dark, so I jumped out of bed and ran to the light switch. Yeah... sounds pathetic, but I don't care lol.

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 20, 2012, 01:01PM
Me too! Whenever I see a spider (no matter how small), I get frightened and I have to urge to destroy it with whatever comes to my mind. For thunder and lightning: I love it, as long as it doesn't happen above my head. Hey, whenever there's a huge storm in the town, I go insanely happen, just by the sound of it, dunno why. Althought, it is my favourite natural thing (or element or whatever).

Normally I cant even kill it because I go insane lol I start screaming and running for my life. The almost always show up in my shower, and its this tiny little bos like shower so I start screaming and I fall out the shower door and grab the shower head and wash it down the drain lol. And Thunder and Lightning doesnt bug me all the time, but it seems to always happen when I'm sleeping which annoys me like crazy, and I'm always worried something bad is going to happen even though the odds aren't likely.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on July 20, 2012, 01:06PM
It aint stupid... well in my opinion. Before I was robbed, I had the fear, but not as bad. I felt like something or someone was behind me all the time. Now, I feel like I'm surrounded. A few weeks ago, on one of my nights off, I woke up late, and of course it was dark, so I jumped out of bed and ran to the light switch. Yeah... sounds pathetic, but I don't care lol.
Doesn't sound pathetic. I do that too, whenever I'm totally alone at home. It's a fear. A stupid fear, because I just don't like it. I'm afraid of stuff, that isn't real....

Quote from: Scabbia on July 20, 2012, 01:06PM

I do that too. I'm usually home by myself durning the day alot, which doesnt affect me really, but if I'm alone at night I hear every little noise, and I freak out at everything and I always feel like somebody is going to jump out. And I hate to go to bed unless someone is home because then I don't know if someone comes in the house or not.

I have a fear of clowns and those wooden ventriloquist puppets. So creepy. I guess I'm also wary of people in full costume - like how Disney Land has people in Mickey Mouse costumes and the such.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

My only real fear is spiders, or any other insect xD, and when seeing a horror movie, I'll also check my bed for monsters :P

Also, R.I.P to those who passed away during the shooting, on DCUO we had someone in a league i'm in who had a friend involved in the shooting, and is now waiting to hear something from her, scary stuff going on there..
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

The guy studied the Nordish guy's manuscripts, Breijvik or something. Idiots.

Second, I would like to show my fake appreciation to the terrorists of 9-11 who fukd up America's immigration process. Not that I'm not allowed, I HATE traveling with a passion. I'm about to travel back to Holland again but I so do NOT want to do it. ^&*#^&*$^

I also have arachnophobia, though I used to really like spiders before a really big one almost bited me.

So last week or so I went and watched the Amazing Spiderman movie. I figured I'd write a little review here :]

I cried.

I literally cried from so much awesome (for those of you who have actually seen it, it was at the scene with the cranes.) I wasn't very impressed by the previous trilogy. This movie captured the essence of Spiderman pretty accurately. Andrew Garfield is brilliant. It was a huge nostalgia trip for me. I know some of you are a bit down on the costume but I really didn't mind it too much. It worked for the purpose
I also loved that they included Gwen Stacy instead of just skipping right to MJ. They were hinting at a goblin storyline for the next one tough so I hope she doesn't have to die :[ that would be too sad.

I think I can remember that while they were in Oscorp, the said something about Normon was dead.

And I think that it is Electro, flash of lightning. Ehh? I don't know. Just my guess.

I'm sort of hoping they do what they did with Batman and revamp the costume; maybe something a bit more traditional.

By the way, I just finished my orientation for University; I realized I'm going to get really homesick. I know some of you guys are in college; how do you deal with that?

Quote from: Me on July 23, 2012, 11:45PM
I think I can remember that while they were in Oscorp, the said something about Normon was dead.

And I think that it is Electro, flash of lightning. Ehh? I don't know. Just my guess.
I wouldn't trust that. He's died multiple times before XD I think they were hinting that he'd take the Goblin serum, maybe a modified version of the Lizard serum to fix his (terminal illness?)

I hadn't thought of Electro yet XD this article speculates more on that subject but it has spoilers so no reading it if you haven't seen the movie: http://screenrant.com/amazing-spiderman-mid-credits-scene-explained-spoilers-kofi-184890/