How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lol'd at them. But Wiccan as the As.guardian is very lol :P

it's so sad, that those digital drawing tablets are so damn overpriced in Hungary. The cheapest one is around 50$ worth of forints, but it's to small. The one, which would be great, based on size, is around 150$ worth of forints. Only if it would be half the money :D

I got one from my friend who is insanely rich for my birthday XD Good luck getting one for you. I find it very useful for skinning ^-^

I'm like, hooked on Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel ever since I last visited USA lol. It like really opened my mind to the paranormal side of .. well, life? xD Just saying.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Okay, I approve this. I would also love to see her revive some of my fallen favourites. And maybe kill of Cyclops. Dude went full bastard in this saga

August 30, 2012, 06:59AM #3098 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:53AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Suigetsu on August 29, 2012, 09:29PM
Okay, I approve this. I would also love to see her revive some of my fallen favourites. And maybe kill of Cyclops. Dude went full bastard in this saga

I agree, although I am pretty sure they released a new design for him, and a cover with him on it D: Cyclops has completely lost his touch and deserves to die. I just hope Jean comes if only for this one comic to make things right. It was said that the end of AvX is the reason Beast goes back to get the original 5 X-Men, maybe Jean opens everyone's eyes to what is happening. But I won't believe Jean is in it till I see it XD because it could just be some variant cover, or the actual cover but it just doesn't have Jean in the book at all.

Edit: I have read some people's guesses, and can also see it happening myself that it could possibly be Hope as this entire AvX thing I'm sure everyone thought Hope would get the Phoenix force in the first place, I have also read some people guessing it may be Scarlet Witch. But someone from Marvel had an interview in which he said that we wont be seeing much of the real Jean Grey, but the Original Jean will play a big role. Him saying this may also mean Jean may return if only for a small appearance or something.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Kinda ironic isn't it. They kill off a pretty unique character (leave phoenix force out) yet they put her in every freaking game, let her stay out of her original comics (X-Men) are making copies of every superhero/villain out there to get a "unique" story. Good thing I don't read comics, I'd want my money back if I was a Jean fan xD

But I am a fan of the X-Men so, they pretty much threw away Jean, and made what, Daken (Clone), X-23 (Clone), Spidey clones, Dark X-Men (Rip-off with clones pretty much), Dark Avengers (you can guess). With clones I don't mean real clones, although they are among them.

Originality is missing at Marvel Comics. You can develope great stories but if you created a hero that's part of history of comics then you'd better keep it alive. Putting her in video games won't help.

Quote from: BLaw on August 30, 2012, 09:23AM
Kinda ironic isn't it. They kill off a pretty unique character (leave phoenix force out) yet they put her in every freaking game, let her stay out of her original comics (X-Men) are making copies of every superhero/villain out there to get a "unique" story. Good thing I don't read comics, I'd want my money back if I was a Jean fan xD

But I am a fan of the X-Men so, they pretty much threw away Jean, and made what, Daken (Clone), X-23 (Clone), Spidey clones, Dark X-Men (Rip-off with clones pretty much), Dark Avengers (you can guess). With clones I don't mean real clones, although they are among them.

Originality is missing at Marvel Comics. You can develope great stories but if you created a hero that's part of history of comics then you'd better keep it alive. Putting her in video games won't help.

I agree with this 100%

I have to say Jean Grey is not an overrated character, the Phoenix Force or just Phoenix is, and when people talk about the phoenix they usually just include Jean because she was the Phoenix.

In short: I miss the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon. In long: This 'Ultimate Spider-Man" cartoon is just a bad joke. I mean, seriously, it's far from interesting to me. The Teen Titans level of humor doesn't help it either. But Spectacular was awesome; actually, it was one of my favourite Marvel cartoons.

Deadpool Phoenix variant XD I may very well make this into a skin :D

August 31, 2012, 02:42PM #3103 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:02PM by midnightphoenix123
I think it would make a pretty good skin!

Edit: In case anyone hasn't heard yet, if there are any fans (I know I am) of City of Heroes by the end of 2012 at the latest COH will be no more, the studio is closing and they are closing the game along with them :(

I know. It hasn't quite sunk in yet for me. I've had other things to deal with (my aunty is in the end stage of liver failure and there's no sign of a transplant on the horizon) but when the lights finally go off and my characters all cease to exist...

I don't want to think about that just yet.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.