How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: DeeDooo on October 01, 2012, 05:08PM

Happy October!

Best month of the year :D

It is the best month of the year! I really like going to Knotts Scary Farm. Always scares the crap out of me  :pumpkin1:

It's not such a big deal here. We don't have halloween. We remember our loved ones, who passed away. A nice little gesture, don't you agree? Though, there is a reason, why I like this month, and that reason is the fact, that WWE '13 comes out on October 30th. Althought the release date is actually November 2nd here, but that doesn't matter. Can't wait for my collector's edition :D

I love Halloween we already decoreated our house for Halloween lol and we are planning a Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Party :D but I pretty much love the stretch from October-January with December being my favorite because I love Christmas time. But I am incredibly happy for this October since Resident Evil 6 released today and I am so hyped :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I could say it is the best month of the year for now.. I got my K1-Visa granted by the US Consulate on my country. So I'm going to get married in December this year ^_^!!

Quote from: Marvintage on October 02, 2012, 03:14PM
I could say it is the best month of the year for now.. I got my K1-Visa granted by the US Consulate on my country. So I'm going to get married in December this year ^_^!!

Yay! Congrats :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 03, 2012, 02:21PM #3156 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:24PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: Marvintage on October 02, 2012, 03:14PM

Congrats! On a side note I dislike October to early March (it's way to depressing and cold for me), except my birthday is at the end of November.

I think Assassin's Creed III comes out October 30th too.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 03, 2012, 02:21PM
Congrats! On a side note I dislike October to early March (it's way to depressing and cold for me), except my birthday is at the end of November.

I think Assassin's Creed III comes out October 30th too.

I love the cold and snow :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 03, 2012, 02:25PM
I love the cold and snow :D
Same here, I do miss the colder climate (I now live in the south, and it gets pretty warm.)

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on October 03, 2012, 09:23PM
Same here, I do miss the colder climate (I now live in the south, and it gets pretty warm.)

I love both warm and cold. I like the cold when it is meant to be cold, like now I am just happily awaiting the first snow, but I know that when march and april come around and it is still cold somewhat I will be wishing for heat again. The snow just makes me happy for some reason and I can't explain why because I don't even know why lol I have just grown up in a some what snowy place so I am used to it.

You guys are lucky you get snow ! In the inland empire all we get is heat ! Sometimes it could be like 85% in December -.-

Quote from: Me on October 03, 2012, 09:56PM
You guys are lucky you get snow ! In the inland empire all we get is heat ! Sometimes it could be like 85% in December -.-
I'm lucky if I even get some snow, I remember one Christmas I had to wear shorts (sucks).

Halloween has never had a particularly big following here. You do it as children until around 12, then you do Halloween parties around your 20s, after that you stay at home with the lights off and sit the night out hoping to avoid people as you eat all the treats. It doesn't usually snow that often either unless you live in the more mountainous areas. I don't know why really but it's probably got something to do with the jetstream over the UK. If it sits above the British Isles then we get warm and dry weather, if it's below we get cold and wet weather. We are actually at the same latitude as Moscow and Alaska so we should get weather similar to them... That's where the Gulf Stream comes in. It's an ocean current that comes from the same general area as the Caribbean and it's warm enough to boost the temperature of these islands by a few degrees.

It's true what they say about us Brits - we are obsessed with the weather!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Do you begin conversations with "Hello! Nice/Horrid weather today!" or insert meteorological chat into awkward silences? If so, you can be an honourable citizen!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.