How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I hope Obama stays as president for the sake of the rest of the people on this planet. I don't really know much about the hurricane other than loads of people died and many livelihoods have been destroyed. That's never a good thing.

The news here has just been about a dead TV entertainer who managed to get away with sexually abusing hundreds of children from the beginning to the end of his career - some 50 years. He got away with it by using something else as a smokescreen to divert attention away from the public eye despite the executives knowing precisely what was going on.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on November 02, 2012, 12:29PM
So... the US Presidential election and the big hurricane... how does everyone feel about those?

I'm tired of hearing about it (And I mean where I am, not like on here or anything). People are gonna vote the way they want to, and thats that. There is no wrong or right way, its there choice. Im just sick of hearing people complain about both Romney and Obama. Most of family are going to vote for Obama, and I hope he stays president too. But honestly who ever wins there are going to be some angry people and some happy people, and all presidents have their flaws. And even youtube adds are about the presidents. I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE DANG VIDEO I CAME ONTO YOUTUBE FOR!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Dihan on November 02, 2012, 01:56PM
I hope Obama stays as president for the sake of the rest of the people on this planet. I don't really know much about the hurricane other than loads of people died and many livelihoods have been destroyed. That's never a good thing.

The news here has just been about a dead TV entertainer who managed to get away with sexually abusing hundreds of children from the beginning to the end of his career - some 50 years. He got away with it by using something else as a smokescreen to divert attention away from the public eye despite the executives knowing precisely what was going on.

Yeah, I prefer Obama, though I don't agree with everything he's done. What ticks me off is I turn 18 less than a month after this election, so I'm just slightly off from being able to vote for this election.

The hurricane... yeah that's all true. I liked how the NJ governor (Chris Christie) and Obama put aside their (political party) differences to work together. Meanwhile I hear Paul Ryan (the VP candidate for Romney) showed up to help by washing their already cleaned dishes.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 02, 2012, 02:39PM
I'm tired of hearing about it (And I mean where I am, not like on here or anything). People are gonna vote the way they want to, and thats that. There is no wrong or right way, its there choice. Im just sick of hearing people complain about both Romney and Obama. Most of family are going to vote for Obama, and I hope he stays president too. But honestly who ever wins there are going to be some angry people and some happy people, and all presidents have their flaws. And even youtube adds are about the presidents.

Yeah that's all fairly true. Being from Ohio means I'm bombarded by ads everywhere when I come home. And studying in the state of Michigan isn't much better.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 02, 2012, 02:39PM
I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE DANG VIDEO I CAME ONTO YOUTUBE FOR!

Dude, haven't you ever heard of AdBlock Plus for Firefox?

I live in the one state where neither candidate has spent one single penny on advertising. Like nobody even cares about us XD It's kind of nice. Having just turned 18 last month I'll be voting this Tuesday. But like I said nobody cares about my state because all of our electoral college (one of the many fucked up practices of American "democracy" IMHO) will be going to Romney anyways. Woo bipartisan America...

xD, well, good luck voting DeeDooo :)

Sandy is awefull, they're saying we get a lot of rain here because of it, the accidents that happened because of the hurricane are just so sad to read about :(

I'm hoping Obama wins, from the moment he won 4 years back, I've seen he really is an awesome president (regulary eating ice cream, that sort of stuff) crossing my fingers :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Hyperman360 on November 02, 2012, 07:54PM
Dude, haven't you ever heard of AdBlock Plus for Firefox?

They are the adds that play before the video starts, which show up on most popular videos once they hit a sertain amount of views, at least thats what I thought, so I am pretty sure you have to watch them. Although my laptop allows me to skip them right away where as my computer makes me watch like 5 seconds of an add and then it lets me skip it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Adblock gets rid of those adverts too. We've been forecast lots of rain/hail/snow and flooding here in the UK. I blame Sandy.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I honestly cannot wait for the election to be over, like the rest of you I'm kinda getting sick of all of the advertisements (both on youtube and the tv, I mean really can't a man freaking watch Supernatural without like a thousand presidential ads?)
I too hope Obama wins, Romney doesn't seem very trustworthy to me, not one bit (btw, whenever I say "not one bit" online I always hear Heath Ledger's Joker saying it)
But in other news, I'm eagerly awaiting the Christmas season to start (just got done with my other favorite Holiday and am awaiting another, lol.)
I really want to play the Mass Effect trilogy (I've only played part 2, so my sister and I would love to do the whole series from start to finish.)

Oh, Christmas Season! I can't wait for that myself! My yearly "Christmas Carnage" video game extravaganza will happen, as always, I might pick up some older games for this purpose :D Plus, a little trip to Austria's capital city will be one, that I will enjoy (it's a class trip). Buying presents, christmas tree...Damn, I can't wait! :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 03, 2012, 12:37PM
Oh, Christmas Season! I can't wait for that myself! My yearly "Christmas Carnage" video game extravaganza will happen, as always, I might pick up some older games for this purpose :D Plus, a little trip to Austria's capital city will be one, that I will enjoy (it's a class trip). Buying presents, christmas tree...Damn, I can't wait! :D
Sounds fantastic. I'd like to visit Austria, hell I'd like to go anywhere (I don't go to many places and it's freaking boring where I live)

I am so excited for Christmas and the Christmas season! "It's the most wonderful time, of the year." Hahaha. I love the spirit, the happiness, snow, christmas movies and music, christmas baking. And off course Christmas itself.

My fiancée loves christmas. Last year she dressed up as a female santa when we held the christmas party, was so cute
Makes me feel bad though, I should dress up as a Santa :P

In holland I never really participated in any christmas celebrations ever since my dad died. The whole family mood is down ever since.

Quote from: Marvintage on November 04, 2012, 10:07AM
My fiancée loves christmas. Last year she dressed up as a female santa when we held the christmas party, was so cute
Makes me feel bad though, I should dress up as a Santa :P

In holland I never really participated in any christmas celebrations ever since my dad died. The whole family mood is down ever since.

Sounds like she is just the thing you need to boost your holiday spirit!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 04, 2012, 10:20AM
Sounds like she is just the thing you need to boost your holiday spirit!

Definetely xD Can't go wrong!