How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think this speaks volumes about the presidential elections:

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Haha that awesome Dihan, I just texted this to everyone I know who wants Obama to win.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow, China is the only place where Romney would have a chance to win. I wonder how will it end

the world votes for obama but have no clue what it is like to live there while he is president. That poll clearly shows it.

leave the voting to us citizens. they know whats up.

I've been away for too long! I was supporting Obama (I'm a US citizen, but I'm only 17 so I can't actually vote) and I ended up staying up until 3 AM on election night making political jokes on Facebook...

For example:

After the second debate, Clinton went up to Romney and whispered "Do you still have those binders?"

Now that the election's over, Romney will be returned to Apple's Foxconn factory in China to be disassembled. His final statement: "I'll be back. With weapons."

And Obama is back on the throne and is going to raise taxes. They say for the people with high income only, but it's in fact for everyone. You got what you voted for lol.

No, not quite. The overall tax rise is only in case he and Congress can't come to an agreement. So it'll probably happen, it just won't be all his fault.

Quote from: Marvintage on November 11, 2012, 01:24PM
And Obama is back on the throne and is going to raise taxes. They say for the people with high income only, but it's in fact for everyone. You got what you voted for lol.
He may not be great, but at least he's better than the alternative. And he doesn't keep his women in binders :D

I'd gladly swap David Cameron (and this whole government that nobody voted for) for Obama.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: DeeDooo on November 11, 2012, 01:53PM
He may not be great, but at least he's better than the alternative. And he doesn't keep his women in binders :D

seriously, for me either way we lost.  But at least with Obama we keep our progression on social issues, not get thrown back to the 1950s.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: DeeDooo on November 11, 2012, 01:53PM

:applause: I made this some time ago:

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on November 11, 2012, 03:38PM
seriously, for me either way we lost.  But at least with Obama we keep our progression on social issues, not get thrown back to the 1950s.

Speaking of which, ever seen this?

Hahaha love the image you made hyperman! And I love Grease :D I listen to the songs all the time haha!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I wonder if there's Wreck-It Ralph mod in MUA game. Just watch the movie
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Me on November 14, 2012, 03:34PM
Sorry for you twihard fans :laughing:

HAHAHA! If only!

I am a huge Oz fan, and has anyone else heard about the new movie or seen the first trailer, here is the new one they released today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g5NrOC8STTg I am so excited, I just love the Wizard of Oz!