How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 05, 2012, 03:38PM
My dad always talked about this, he lived in Germany when he was a kid and they did this, but they put their shoe outside and if they were bad, the "bad Santa" whom I forgot his name, puts a twig or switch, or a piece of coal in your shoe.
Well, that thing about bad children is a tradition here too, althought we don't have a good or bad Santa, the same ol' Nick does the dirty work too :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 05, 2012, 03:38PM
My dad always talked about this, he lived in Germany when he was a kid and they did this, but they put their shoe outside and if they were bad, the "bad Santa" whom I forgot his name, puts a twig or switch, or a piece of coal in your shoe.

I remember that I knew the whole Santa Claus thing was fake when I was a kid, but I remember thinking that if he were real, it might be a good idea for everyone to be slightly bad so there would be more coal in the world.

After reading AvX, I was left completely confused about the Phoenix's status. Did Hope and Wanda destroy the Phoenix or did they banish it ( Send it to the White Hot Room or somewhere ) ?
Because I don't think it can be destroyed at all. I mean, it's a cosmic being, and said to be the source of all psionic energy. Wouldn't its destruction cause all psychic's to lose their powers or something.

Quote from: White Queen on December 07, 2012, 07:51AM
After reading AvX, I was left completely confused about the Phoenix's status. Did Hope and Wanda destroy the Phoenix or did they banish it ( Send it to the White Hot Room or somewhere ) ?
Because I don't think it can be destroyed at all. I mean, it's a cosmic being, and said to be the source of all psionic energy. Wouldn't its destruction cause all psychic's to lose their powers or something.

This is what marvel wikia says.

The Avengers fought Summers around the world with the help of the X-Men and Nova, as well as trying to contain the chaos the gigantic force produced around Earth, but who finally managed to defeat him were Scarlet Witch and Hope, the Phoenix left Scott and possessed Hope, but she managed to control it, repairing all the damage Scott caused on the planet, and finally, using the powers of the Scarlet Witch to manipulate reality, she destroyed the Phoenix Force with a final blast of energy which caused millions of people around Earth to manifest mutant powers.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 07, 2012, 09:15AM
This is what marvel wikia says.

The Avengers fought Summers around the world with the help of the X-Men and Nova, as well as trying to contain the chaos the gigantic force produced around Earth, but who finally managed to defeat him were Scarlet Witch and Hope, the Phoenix left Scott and possessed Hope, but she managed to control it, repairing all the damage Scott caused on the planet, and finally, using the powers of the Scarlet Witch to manipulate reality, she destroyed the Phoenix Force with a final blast of energy which caused millions of people around Earth to manifest mutant powers.
Well Im hoping the Phoenix Force isn't destroyed :C I want the actual Jean to return eventually.

Quote from: White Queen on December 07, 2012, 09:16AM
Well Im hoping the Phoenix Force isn't destroyed :C I want the actual Jean to return eventually.

Knowing Marvel it will turn up again somewhere sometime. Nothing is ever dead or gone in that universe. It is just how long something is gone.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Hyperman360 on December 08, 2012, 08:30AM
I think Jean is already set to return in the Marvel NOW relaunch.
She has returned but not the actual Jean. The Jean from the Past. I have read the first three issues of All New X-Men.

Quote from: White Queen on December 08, 2012, 08:34AM
She has returned but not the actual Jean. The Jean from the Past. I have read the first three issues of All New X-Men.

I think he maybe meant the real Jean, but technically the young Jean is the real Jean. I am just happy to see Jean back even if it isn't the current timeline one.

Today it was my last day on school, everybody was crying. But was a happy moment. Now goodbye school and hello college. :'(

Well, congrats or something (I'm not sure if you are OK with it) :) I can't wait to finish High school myself

Quote from: Owl City on December 12, 2012, 05:03AM
Today it was my last day on school, everybody was crying. But was a happy moment. Now goodbye school and hello college. :'(

Congratulations!

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 12, 2012, 06:25AM
Well, congrats or something (I'm not sure if you are OK with it) :) I can't wait to finish High school myself

When I finished high school back in May, I was the only one who was really unemotional.

Congratulations to Marvin on getting married. I hope your day was great and I wish you all the best for the rest of your life. :)
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 12, 2012, 06:25AM

Oh you said! I am sick of High-school and the drama, now I know there is drama everywhere but I really hate school. Im in high school now and you cant pay me enough to even consider staying any longer then I have to.

And congrats Marvin (Blaw) On getting married so happy for you and the lucky lady :D

Yep, congrats to Marv' :D Have a lot of love-and-laughter :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 12, 2012, 09:10AM
Oh you said! I am sick of High-school and the drama, now I know there is drama everywhere but I really hate school. Im in high school now and you cant pay me enough to even consider staying any longer then I have to.
Tell me about it....In Hungary, the school system is messed up pretty bad. We are somewhere along the lines of "You wanna learn after high school? Pay us more money, than your whole family's worth!"
Believe me, Hungary is at the brink of another revolution (Like back in 1848...but this time, we are not going to go up against two of the biggest powers of the age, but our own leaders....)