How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 12, 2012, 05:07PM
Tell me about it....In Hungary, the school system is messed up pretty bad. We are somewhere along the lines of "You wanna learn after high school? Pay us more money, than your whole family's worth!"
Believe me, Hungary is at the brink of another revolution (Like back in 1848...but this time, we are not going to go up against two of the biggest powers of the age, but our own leaders....)

Well that's sounds horrible! I hope everything is going ok for you :) Don't want anything bad happening to you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, I'm not afraid. I know my people, they are too lazy to do anything against our lovely government. But they do use every time on their hand to hate them :D

Yet another US school shooting... 26 died, most of which 5-10 year old kids. It's disgusting what these kind of people can inflict on others.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thanks guys! I feel like a new man ^_^ . Will eventually get back to modding after the honeymoon and quality time n stuff :P

And condolences to the people who lost their loved ones in Connecticut

Okay so everybody at my school is all freaking out because of the 21st.

So what do you guys think, do you think the world will really end this Friday?

For me, I don't think so.

Quote from: Me on December 18, 2012, 11:01AM
Okay so everybody at my school is all freaking out because of the 21st.

So what do you guys think, do you think the world will really end this Friday?

For me, I don't think so.

Honestly I really want to believe it wont, but there is a little part inside me that believes it might. I am gonna be home alone on Friday and I know I am gonna be a bit paranoid. I really don't think anything is gonna happen but, it still freaks me out. My dad told me about 2012 when I was a kid, before the movie before anyone really even knew about it, and it scared me to death. I just wish somehow I never even knew about it and still didn't know about it because that would make things easier. I don't think its the fact that the world may or may not end, but that I will be here by myself wondering all day freaking myself out haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Actually the end of the world would have happened a couple of years ago, I read something about leap years weren't even thought of at the time the "prediction" was made.
So no, I don't think the world will end.

I mean the world was supposed to end lots of times Y-2K, the Rapture which I believe has been predicted more then once. And a whole lot more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Most believe this to be the real end of the world 10100 (100 being an exponent) The heat death of the universe is a suggested ultimate fate of the universe, in which the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy and therefore can no longer sustain motion or life.

But I mean basically the world starts going down hill before that.

500,000,000 - The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will drop, making Earth uninhabitable.
5,000,000,000 - The end of our Sun's current phase of development, after which it will swell into a red giant, either swallowing the Earth or at least completely scorching it. It is widely accepted by the scientific community that the earth will be destroyed around this time. However, as the Sun grows gradually hotter (over millions of years), the Earth may become too hot for life in only a billion years' time.
22,000,000,000 - The Big Rip theory predicts that the entire universe will eventually be progressively torn apart by its continual expansion. One hypothetical example of the theory places the end in approximately 22 billion years time.

The world isn't just going to suddenly end in two days time.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

:mad: NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

I swear for the universe sake
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Deep down, people just want this world to end. I mean, it's basic human nature. That explains why do people predict or even think about stuff like this. Me? I believe, that this day won't be the end, because it can't just happen all of a sudden. On the other hand, if strange stuff starts to happen, I'm gonna cry until I fall asleep :D But really, people should just live their lives, do something meaningful and awesome. I also blame the thought of carpe diem for humanity's stupid ideas :D I mean, just live your life, do what you have to and don't even think about dying or death. Just live :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 18, 2012, 04:10PM
I mean the world was supposed to end lots of times Y-2K, the Rapture which I believe has been predicted more then once. And a whole lot more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Most believe this to be the real end of the world 10100 (100 being an exponent) The heat death of the universe is a suggested ultimate fate of the universe, in which the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy and therefore can no longer sustain motion or life.

But I mean basically the world starts going down hill before that.

500,000,000 - The level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will drop, making Earth uninhabitable.
5,000,000,000 - The end of our Sun's current phase of development, after which it will swell into a red giant, either swallowing the Earth or at least completely scorching it. It is widely accepted by the scientific community that the earth will be destroyed around this time. However, as the Sun grows gradually hotter (over millions of years), the Earth may become too hot for life in only a billion years' time.
22,000,000,000 - The Big Rip theory predicts that the entire universe will eventually be progressively torn apart by its continual expansion. One hypothetical example of the theory places the end in approximately 22 billion years time.

*Hiss* MATH!

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on December 19, 2012, 04:45AM
*Hiss* MATH!

Hahaha, math is my least favorite subject.