How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dihan on January 08, 2013, 03:00PM
Lego Marvel Super Heroes has been announced today! :D

I made a topic for it http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8607.0.html

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I've been too busy getting hyped over the new Pokemon games to check properly :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on January 08, 2013, 03:21PM
I've been too busy getting hyped over the new Pokemon games to check properly :P

Haha those were mentioned in the topic too, the new X and Y games?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yup! October can't come soon enough!

BTW, what's going on? It's only the 9th day of 2013 and so many stuff happened :D Lego Marvel Super Heroes, New Poké game on 3DS (in a 3D environment no less), the Rock returned to WWE for the Road to WrestleMania, and the list could go on. Dang, too much stuff for me at once :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 09, 2013, 12:16AM
BTW, what's going on? It's only the 9th day of 2013 and so many stuff happened :D Lego Marvel Super Heroes, New Poké game on 3DS (in a 3D environment no less), the Rock returned to WWE for the Road to WrestleMania, and the list could go on. Dang, too much stuff for me at once :D
Me too :D There's so much stuff will going to be released!

BTW, it's 29oC here, very cold. This is a rare temperature for my country, this was never happen on the past.. :ohnoes:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Since the links to resources everywhere tend to go down, I'm making a thread in the Technical Problems section filled with backups. Please contribute if you can.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8626.0.html

WOW, looking at some of the newer and older topics on this site, I just realized, that this place is one of the most open places ever. I mean, no matter who you are, you will find people, who understand you and would talk to you about certain subjects. I find this very positive, and I am also very happy that I also opened a topic where people can openly talk. Makes me feel like I did something. Not much, but something :)

I'm feeling pretty low on self-esteem right now. I don't really know how to make myself feel happier. I guess it's partly due to loneliness as well because I haven't gone back to university yet but... I don't know. I'm not very good at talking about my feelings so it just gets all bottled up until I can't cope.

Quote from: Dihan on January 18, 2013, 06:29PM
I'm feeling pretty low on self-esteem right now. I don't really know how to make myself feel happier. I guess it's partly due to loneliness as well because I haven't gone back to university yet but... I don't know. I'm not very good at talking about my feelings so it just gets all bottled up until I can't cope.

Thats how I am, I bottled them up for a very long time and just last semester I had a major break down it was horrible. But I am pretty good about talking about my feelings on here.

Self-esteem seems to be a major issue nowadays with people. I have problems myself. Everybody needs to find something, that gives them a little boost.

Okay, so I heard, that in the new Superman movie, Jimmy is a female, with black hair and Lois is a redhead. Are these things true? It starts to smell like X-Men Origins: Wolverine to me :D

January 23, 2013, 09:22AM #3358 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:24AM by Polygone
But then...Superman would have a romance with.....Jimmy? xD

I can't see this happen, DC tends to be a bit more accurate comic-wise when it comes to movies, its probally just a stupid rumor

EDIT : Appereantly, its Jenny Olsen (its still a variant on Jimmy though, he doesn't show up in the movie) , but...Lois seems to be a redhead....Im still crossing my fingers that this is a rumor, I just dont see the point of changing 2 perfect characters :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Okay, so when will they announce that Luthor is the brother of Clark Kent, who is not an alien, but a military experiment? :D It can happen :D