I'm feeling lazy right now because tomorrow I have to go to school :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Me to! xD Oh well, school ain't that bad when you do nothing xd
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

School wouldn't bug me so bad if they didn't require us to take Gym, I hate gym with a burning passion.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i just dont understand how its neccasary, like, If I wanna excercise, I excercise, dont need school telling me what to do :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on January 27, 2013, 12:37PM
i just dont understand how its neccasary, like, If I wanna excercise, I excercise, dont need school telling me what to do :P

I actually liked gym, until they had us climb that damn rope. They acted as if it was some right of passage. I tried once, and refused forever after that lol

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: Polygone on January 27, 2013, 12:37PM

Exactly, and I am sorry but if your trying to teach us stuff that we can use in life, I will never use what I learned in gym in my life. I know how to excercise, but I dont like playing sports, so thanks for nothing Gym. You have wasted one period of my life for years now!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I support you Midnight. I despise Gym ( almost as much as Math ).
And I find it an unnecessary subject/period.
I feel kinda the same way about Math ( or the current Math we're learning, which I don't understand, when in my life will I ever use that, the whole X, Y, pie or whatever stuff >.> )
I feel like Gym and Math ( Math from 8th Grade onwards ) should be optional ( or at least just Gym )

Quote from: White Queen on January 27, 2013, 05:38PM
I support you Midnight. I despise Gym ( almost as much as Math ).
And I find it an unnecessary subject/period.
I feel kinda the same way about Math ( or the current Math we're learning, which I don't understand, when in my life will I ever use that, the whole X, Y, pie or whatever stuff >.> )
I feel like Gym and Math ( Math from 8th Grade onwards ) should be optional ( or at least just Gym )

Agreed! Now I totally understand why they are teaching this to us, they want us to be smart and know things in life, but honestly like you said this math is pointless, it just expands on everything else we know already and then they throw in some other things too. We need to know the basics and the rest of it is stupid, our teacher even told us that we will never use any of this stuff unless we become a math teacher.

Our school is really strict on the whole gym thing too. They get mad if anyone even thinks they will find away to not take gym, I understand its a pretty easy credit to get, but when you hate it as much as some people do you really wonder why you even bother showing up. I mean my teacher doesnt even care if you just stand there and do nothing but I hate it to the point that I dont even want to stand there and act like I want to play sports. And dont get me wrong I am not unhealthy, I could eat better sure, but I just hate gym and sports in general, I don't even watch any sport on TV or anything thats how much I dislike them, and my family loves sports, I just wish it was an elective so that we could take it if we wanted too but we that we aren't required too.

Yes, gym felt like a huge waste of time. As for math, you wouldn't believe how useful it will be, especially if you're either doing some sort of science or engineering. Even subjects like Economics include things like statistics.

That's not to say I enjoy it most of the time. It bores me.

I'd rather studying than gym / doing sports :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on January 27, 2013, 08:49PM
I'd rather studying than gym / doing sports :D

Agreed 100%

@Hyperman, I understand what your talking about. I know it can be useful but you have to do something with it to make it useful, and I dont plan on doing anything with it honestly. I'm not an economics fan, or science haha. I know they all have their uses and that all classes teach you something that you will use but they also have a-lot that you will most likely never use.

And speaking of Gym, I also hate changing in the locker room, I never liked it, its just weird ya know? At least for me I dont like being in a small isle of lockers crammed with people. It's strange because I don't care what people think of me, but I am really self consious which makes no sense I know haha, plus I have a ton of stretch marks on my back and I just hate it when people stare at me. I'm just full of weird.

Gym is understandable. It's exercise for the body. It's never a problem. Althought, normally we only play football (Soccer for some, but meh, it's football).

Classes like biology, chemistry and such, now those should be optional! :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 27, 2013, 09:13PM
@Hyperman, I understand what your talking about. I know it can be useful but you have to do something with it to make it useful, and I dont plan on doing anything with it honestly. I'm not an economics fan, or science haha. I know they all have their uses and that all classes teach you something that you will use but they also have a-lot that you will most likely never use.

Understandable. Do you have an idea of what you'd like to do after high school?

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 28, 2013, 02:54PM
Understandable. Do you have an idea of what you'd like to do after high school?

I used to want to be a teacher, but now I know I don't really want to do that. I don't see college in my direct after school future, it may come but I am not to sure. I love to write and I am currently working on a "book" at the moment, I use the term book loosely because It's more of a rough draft currently, but I am not to sure otherwise.