How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MUALover on January 29, 2013, 04:45PM
All of them is looking great! ;)

For those who enjoying Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and a Harry Potter fan, you will know this song :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaxkSlvwzpo
IMO, this is the best masterpiece ever made (I'm a HP fan :D)
;D Dear, Ive been listening to this and "Statues" this entire month :P
And I have to agree, it is a masterpiece, though personally I find Statues better ;D

:( sheesh, i can't believe in Superior Spidey #2 that Petey's luck is not as lucky as Ock's
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 31, 2013, 07:42AM
:( sheesh, i can't believe in Superior Spidey #2 that Petey's luck is not as lucky as Ock's
I only have one word for this issue: ARGH!!!
I mean really? M.J. can't see that it's not Peter, but (surprise, surprise) Carlie can? I mean M.J. figured out that Chameleon was posing as Peter just by his behavior alone so why not here? It's kind of infuriating that Slott is writing her like she's kind of dumb.
And the "Spock" scene where he's using Pete's memories was......Ick.

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 31, 2013, 07:42AM
Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on January 31, 2013, 09:35AM
I only have one word for this issue: ARGH!!!
I mean really? M.J. can't see that it's not Peter, but (surprise, surprise) Carlie can? I mean M.J. figured out that Chameleon was posing as Peter just by his behavior alone so why not here? It's kind of infuriating that Slott is writing her like she's kind of dumb.
And the "Spock" scene where he's using Pete's memories was......Ick.

SPOILER ALERT!

Come on, I haven't even gotten 700 yet!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 31, 2013, 11:33AM
SPOILER ALERT!

Come on, I haven't even gotten 700 yet!
Dammit, I did it again didn't I? Sorry. :(

Damnit I really have to get back to modding. I have enough time for months but I haven't gotten to it yet x(. I got hooked on Star Wars the Old Republic, such an epic game. It's better than WoW imo.

February 02, 2013, 09:30PM #3426 Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:35PM by Techon 7
I just found out one of my mmos is ending, probably will login one last time to say goodbye to my characters. And then return to modding.

Edit: I haven't really been playing it, but I spent money on it. Now I guess I know how alot of online gamers feel. It was also my first mmo so it cuts deeper than it should.

Edit: I haven't really been playing it, but I spent money on it. Now I guess I know how alot of online gamers feel. It was also my first mmo so it cuts deeper than it should.

Wow. Sorry to hear about that. Which game was it?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: Techon 7 on February 02, 2013, 09:30PM
I just found out one of my mmos is ending, probably will login one last time to say goodbye to my characters. And then return to modding.

What mmo is it?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 03, 2013, 09:02AM
What mmo is it?

It is actually not shutting down, the company that owns the game has decided that they want to run it in the US and so it's going to be down a grand total of eleven days. The news that I got from the current website had not sounded hopeful at all. But I signed up for the possible account transfer, and might get hooked on it a bit after playing today.

It's called Lost Saga and is a 3-d fighting game, where heroes from past, present, future, and fantasy fight each other. The only thing I don't like is that people who just play have to constantly hire their heroes, unless they buy with real money or win them, but it's still fun for me atleast.

Quote from: Techon 7 on February 03, 2013, 05:41PM
It's called Lost Saga and is a 3-d fighting game, where heroes from past, present, future, and fantasy fight each other. The only thing I don't like is that people who just play have to constantly hire their heroes, unless they buy with real money or win them, but it's still fun for me atleast.

Ah, Lost Saga, the most played game in my country. My friends playing it until now, I'm not playing it :D I've looked at the gameplay and it looks really fun!
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Anyone got any suggestions? I need to draw a superhero (muscled) for art class, First, I was really bumped and decided to go into silence mode, cause I wanted to do harley, but harley doesnt have muscles, then I decided to be ignorant, and draw Arkham City Bane xD, but I need some suggestions, preferably one of the lesser known heroes, preferably DC, but I dont really care if its Marvel :P

Anyone got Ideeaaas? (if anyone has, please post a link with a good picture of the muscles)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Woah :o, that looks pretty badass xD, thanks Suigetsu :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven