How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It'll never happen because the Wii made them so much money that even if the Wii U fails then they'll still be able to support themselves. Iwata, the CEO of Nintendo, has also said that he'd rather Nintendo die altogether than go third party and lose control over their IPs (Sony often makes demands of other developers over a game's content).
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Understandable, but things might change once in the future. In a better place, where everything consists rainbows and unicorns.

In a better place, every console would be successful without others wishing failure just because they don't wish to invest in a platform.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Just saw Iron man 3, Overall great movie, nice plot twists, effects, and Amazing acting :D

My only real con for the movie was the Mandarin...The freaking Mandarin, now, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but this was littarly a case of ''We could put any villain in this spot that we wanted, we just picked one''. I had so many high hopes for this character, and was left extremly dissapointed.

Nevertheless, I did like the movie, especially all the armors :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on May 24, 2013, 12:39PM
Just saw Iron man 3, Overall great movie, nice plot twists, effects, and Amazing acting :D

My only real con for the movie was the Mandarin...The freaking Mandarin, now, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but this was littarly a case of ''We could put any villain in this spot that we wanted, we just picked one''. I had so many high hopes for this character, and was left extremly dissapointed.

Nevertheless, I did like the movie, especially all the armors :D

That is exactly how I felt!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to say

You guys should come and join the RP Thread with Polygone and I! You get to see what happens when the Marvel and DC Universe connect, it's really fun, and you can play up to a total of 3 characters either 2 DC and 1 Marvel, or 2 Marvel and 1 DC! It's just us right now and while we are making it work the best we can, it would be awesome to have some others in the story aswell!

And if you do decide to join, I would suggest reading the story first so you know what's going on.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8824.0.html

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Anyone have a Steam account and interested in ArmA3's Beta? I have a code and since I don't really play on my computer nowadays (weakling machinery), I thought I could give it away if anyone cares.

I have one(since 2005) but i do not very like arma's games.too much brothel agahahahahhahaah

Well now i get to be upset due to

SPOILERS...

Nico dies in Avengers Arena :(

I hope this gets un-did/dead sooner rather than later.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

June 06, 2013, 07:36AM #3579 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:31AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Oddark123 on June 06, 2013, 02:55AM

SPOILERS...

Everyone is dying in the comics lately. They are going on a killing frenzy.

I just played Remember Me yesterday, and it is a pretty fun and amazing game! I had high hopes for it, and it met my expectations!

Watching V/H/S/2 On-Demand with my older brother now.. It's very scary, gory, and bloody! >_<

EDIT : I'm very proud with my country's (Indonesia) directors for directing the 'Safe Haven' segment (Gareth Evans and Timo Tjahjanto). I even want to applause in front of them if I can. :D The "Safe Haven" segment, by the way, is the most favorited segment on V/H/S/2 by me and EVERYONE of all time ^_^

EDIT2 : For those of you who curious and want to see what "Safe Haven" segment looks like, here's a short clip that will leave you shaking : (WARNING : Contains heavy and strong gory scene) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464193880329686
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Oddark123 on June 06, 2013, 02:55AM

SPOILERS...

Well, pretty much everyone is dying right now. Like Wolverine. Even that guy died. I mean, who else is left? :D

Can't wait to see the outcome of all this killing and dying and stuff

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 06, 2013, 07:36AM
Everyone is dying in the comics lately. They are going on a killing frenzy.

I just played Remember Me yesterday, and it is a pretty fun and amazing game! I had high hopes for it, and it met my expectations!
Midnight, I love the gif in your signature :)
What is that, I haven't seen it before, is it from a game or tv series?
Cuz I saw Jean and Emma in it so Im interested xD

Quote from: MUALover on June 06, 2013, 08:28AM
Watching V/H/S/2 On-Demand with my older brother now.. It's very scary, gory, and bloody! >_<

EDIT : I'm very proud with my country's (Indonesia) directors for directing the 'Safe Haven' segment (Gareth Evans and Timo Tjahjanto). I even want to applause in front of them if I can. :D The "Safe Haven" segment, by the way, is the most favorited segment on V/H/S/2 by me and EVERYONE of all time ^_^

EDIT2 : For those of you who curious and want to see what "Safe Haven" segment looks like, here's a short clip that will leave you shaking : (WARNING : Contains heavy and strong gory scene) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464193880329686

Wait,wait,wait...VHS 2?Is the sequel already released?

Quote from: White Queen on June 06, 2013, 11:06AM
Midnight, I love the gif in your signature :)
What is that, I haven't seen it before, is it from a game or tv series?
Cuz I saw Jean and Emma in it so Im interested xD

I just saw it on tumblr today haha, its actually two separate ones and they just happened to connect together on here. It said that it is the opening sequence to Marvel Heroes or something like that?