How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Tundercaos on June 06, 2013, 11:37AM

Wait,wait,wait...VHS 2?Is the sequel already released?

It's On-Demand now. It will get a theatrical release on 12th July worldwide ;)

God, there was so much blood and gory in V/H/S/2. Amazing and better than the original. :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I know they've got AoU on going so chances are that storyline could fix any damage down elsewhere if they wish, but tis still sad. I do admit AA has made Apex a cool villain but losing characters i cared about far more isn't fun.

But thank goodness death in comic books is flimsy XD Well unless your Uncle Ben lol
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: MUALover on June 06, 2013, 02:21PM
It's On-Demand now. It will get a theatrical release on 12th July worldwide ;)

God, there was so much blood and gory in V/H/S/2. Amazing and better than the original. :)

Gut!It'll be better to watch ahahahhahahahahahahha.Actually i'd rather experience fear then simple blood xD,as i did in the first film.

A bunch of people online seem to be heading towards the idea of Avengers Arena being virtual reality. I didn't really put two and two together at first but a lot of people are point out the character who is doing whatever the hell she wants is the person who controls machines. Kinda interesting theory there that since shes kinda nuts she may be just enjoying the power trip but is being reckless on purpose because she knows it's all virtual.
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Well I've made a start on my next - and possibly last for a year or so - assignment. It's 20,000 words long and in for the end of September. I've done 1,250 words so far! Still some way to go but it's not bad for a day's work.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Just graduated from my grade, and I have to choose the Scientific class (Math, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) or Sosialistic class (Economy, Geography, History, Sociology). Apparently I've chose the Scientific class, so I feels very happy and proud of myself now. ^_^
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Im overly excited for the 6th season of True Blood. The first two episodes were amazing :D

On Wednesday (or Thursday, only my school knows) I will have a final exam about computers (oral exam). I will be fun, I hope.... After that, I will write a video game review (it will be for a Hungarian video game magazine for a possible online review job), which has to be around 2000 words long. I can't wait to get through my exam

Good luck on that test.

Today i found myself kinda shocked. I went to a store with the primary intent of buying one item, they didn't have it. But by some odd coincidence the change i had left from that store matched exactly what i needed to buy the same item on Amazon.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 24, 2013, 12:22PM
On Wednesday (or Thursday, only my school knows) I will have a final exam about computers (oral exam). I will be fun, I hope.... After that, I will write a video game review (it will be for a Hungarian video game magazine for a possible online review job), which has to be around 2000 words long. I can't wait to get through my exam

Good luck!

I've applied to do a PhD. With any hope I'll get the funding and then in three/four years you will be able to call me Dr!... Not a medical doctor - a doctor of arts!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well, three/four years are only a few minutes away, so good luck. :) A doctor of arts...That actually sounds cool. Like, this should be a title for you. You go somewhere, and when you enter a building or something, they announce you as "The Doctor of Arts". I need a title like that.

Although, I never really liked this word. Doctor....I mean, upon hearing this, most people imagine a surgeon or some dude/dudette wearing a white coat, but really, there's like a bagillion people called Dr. something and they are not related to medication. It's just a weird thing

Quote from: Dihan on June 26, 2013, 02:59AM
Good luck!

I've applied to do a PhD. With any hope I'll get the funding and then in three/four years you will be able to call me Dr!... Not a medical doctor - a doctor of arts!
Oooooh, a doctor of arts. :P Sounds smexy ;) Good luck :)

The Sims 3: Island Paradise is released and Im having soo much fun playing it. My sim already befriended a mermaid and the mermaid gave me mermaidic kelp, which I ate and became a mermaid :)

I always wondered about how to turn into a mermaid. I mean, after playing with Skyrim, where I could turn into a vampire or a werewolf, I thought a lot about, if it was possible, how could you turn into other beings. For example, if there ever was a way, how could someone turn into a gnome, or a fairy or maybe a golem. What kind of methods could people come up for these things. I love mythical stuff.

Quote from: White Queen on June 27, 2013, 01:29AM
Oooooh, a doctor of arts. :P Sounds smexy ;) Good luck :)

The Sims 3: Island Paradise is released and Im having soo much fun playing it. My sim already befriended a mermaid and the mermaid gave me mermaidic kelp, which I ate and became a mermaid :)

You are so lucky! I only found one Merman, after forcing my swim to snorkel for 8 days straight, and he didn't give me any mermaid kelp XD But I used cheats to force him to live with my sims haha.

@Suigetsu, I love mythical stuff too! It is all so exciting and fun and it lets you open up your imagination.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS