Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Started by ragincajun, March 28, 2010, 10:16AM

Previous topic - Next topic
>slaphead<Damn. This is bad, the Gamestop DLC pre order pack was limited time again, if we don't pre order at Gamestop right now, we're so dead meat, it's true that i saw the Gamestop PS3 PDF at wikipedia: /_\ >Sniff<

NO MORE DLC. AGAIN.

>Sniff<
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Hooray! Yuppie! Banzai! Lets just say, that I naturally hate DLCs....

Why? You dont have to download it, I also think, just like MUA2, that all the pre-order stuff will be Dlc :P

I hate it, because people make DLCs, because they can't make a normal full game. I say, lets wait a month or two, but make a normal game

Theyre not allowed by their developers mostly, because the developers get extra money with DLC :P

Big deal, it's one costume.  This isn't the kind of game you play over and over anyway.

Well, yeah. You got a point there. The only DLC, which would be good, is if they would make an entirely new universe, something of an expansion.

Okay, know it's totally official, that it will come to PC (my favourite Hungarian gaming magazine said it online). According to them, it will come out near christmas.

Great games are coming around that time: Iron Man 2(PC version), Assassins Creed Brotherhood and some more...

Iron Man 2 the game came 4th may. It's not coming to PC at all. Remember, It's Sega. They dont make pc games that much more. I need a evidence of Iron Man 2 PC.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Yeah, some really grea games will come in this Autumn and Winter (For me, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011, Fable III, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and maybe some other stuff, which I don't remember now)

Ups, Iron Man 2 is not coming for PC
Some other games around that time:
Medal Of Honor, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Darksiders, Lego Universe, nail'd, True Crime: Hong Kong, COD Black Ops, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Shank

Those are for PC
And DC Universe Online, it looks cool but it should be Marvel Universe Online ;)

Well, as much as I know, some developers are working on Marvel Online (after it was cancelled)

Still DC Universe Online is a great game. I applied for the Beta. The Beta hasn't begun yet.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

I never aplied for a beta, well i aplied for marvel super heroes online but what apens next? They send you a link or something?