Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why do you always prefer Female characters over anyone? Not that it's important or anything.

well because it just depends on the teams, Iw is a good char and a fav of mine, Reed and Johanny I dont like, and with Firestar in spiderman and his amazing friends I grew up with her instead of him, and The Thing is ok he just isnt a fave, it just depends on the Team, like X-Men I like Wolverine and all that but female chars get less attention so I like them more idk why :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I actually don't mind MODOK because it will be fun to play as him. But more fun to use him as target practice.

HA HA totally he is a nice big target cant miss him lol, Sentinel will be even better lol just a bit more hard

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 28, 2010, 10:37AM
HA HA totally he is a nice big target cant miss him lol, Sentinel will be even better lol just a bit more hard
For a robot I would have prefered Ultron but a Sentinel is pretty cool too. I'll love the X-Men vs Sentinel fights.

I know like pick Storm Wolverine and X-23 and maybe Jean if she is in and have a small Danger room session

And I really want the Magneto vs X-Men fights. I've heard that marvel may make a comic series for this game. I'll defintally get it.

They are cause if you preorder it you get one of the comics and I guess everyone is in it, cause in those Galactus and taskmaster scans Jill is in one so she will be in it aswell

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 28, 2010, 10:45AM
They are cause if you preorder it you get one of the comics and I guess everyone is in it, cause in those Galactus and taskmaster scans Jill is in one so she will be in it aswell
I think they are going to make another one or continue off from that 1st issue.

Sweet I hope they turn out really good! And I hope, although it is Marvel vs Capom, I hope that they work together and dont fight alot

I'd like them to fight in the beginning and then group together to defeat Galactus and Capcom's boss.

Yeah me to I just want them to like fight the whole comic and Have Galactus just stand there and be like umm hello big planet eater right here! Im getting to old for this lol but yeah

Thanks Deedooo!