Menu

The Marvel Mods Solo Tournament

Started by Cates, August 04, 2010, 06:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think that against Krang and Byrrah, if I were playing with a character with regeneration, I'd hit them a couple of times, then block until my life was filled, and repeat. 10 hours later, they'd be dead.

Use a character with a shield, one of them (can't remember who) has a gun attack that deals a lot of damage and it's the most difficult to beat, if you have a shield that reflect projectiles, you should be able to reflect the damage of that attack to him or at least avoid that projectile.
I know because on my regular game (4 players) I always use Invisible Woman or Dazzler to beat them.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm gonna have to back out of the tourney for a time. I have a couple of deadlines that I need to meet that are near impossible as is. Hopefully I don't return too late.

Perhaps fittingly, weirdness has struck my run with Dr. Strange. Perhaps because of all my running around during the Dynamo fight, Dum Dum Dugan continues to follow me. He has no health bar, but the circle at is feet is glowing red, indicating low health. No matter what I do, he tags right along with me and gets shot by an AIM guy or something and dies, ending the game.

Dum Dum, indeed! Oh, well. That probably saves me the trouble of getting killed by Mysterio.

@Cates,
That exact same thing has happened to me before.  Dum Dum is supposed to stay put, yet he continues on into the area that has the shielded guys and, before I leave that level, he gets killed!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Deadpool is free right, ill start as him, Im just at the point where you get the conversation with fury, (Is the money cheat neccasary? I prefer to get my own money in-game)

Yes, Deadpool is free.

No, the cheat isn't necessary, but it'll certainly help you live longer. :)

August 07, 2010, 05:44AM #67 Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 06:02AM by tymaca321
Ill check, when im dead with DD, i will choose DD again and then just use the money cheat, im really exited about fighting Bullseye :D

Ok, Decided i just eraste that game and start again with DD and use the cheat, just put me around that save point since im pretty darn sure that ill survive to Scorpion :)

EDIT 2: Again a question,is it really only the defense passive your allowed to level up, i dont quiet understand it yet :P

EDIT 3: :P, nevermind now, i think im gonna give up. Im just WAAY to bad at this game XD, also i would like to explore some more mods, since my re-install of MUA my only modded characters in my roster are Doom Hulk and Cap M :P

August 07, 2010, 06:47AM #68 Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:48AM by Dihan
Bullseye was coolly dealt with. He may be able to throw deadly projectiles with pinpoint accuracy but it didn't help him when he was skewered with a shard of ice! :D

Currently chilling out in Stark tower.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Okay I lied. there's no way I can work THAT much without taking a break right? I'm starting again with Hope Summers.

Iceman has slid his way into Project Works after a gruelling tussle with Crimson Dynamo!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hope summers? Isnt that just a skin

Angel is about to head to the Deep Blue Sea...

Ok im gonna use 3d ANAlyze and start this im gonna use Jean Grey and marvelfan's booster for her

PLAYER         CHARACTER      LEVEL      CURRENT AREA
------         ----------      -----      -------------
Jeanfan12345     Jean Grey         30         Helicarrier

Quote from: mccordlarsen on August 07, 2010, 08:07AM
Okay I lied. there's no way I can work THAT much without taking a break right? I'm starting again with Hope Summers.

LOL, glad you came back so soon!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927