Which characters were the best to play as?

Started by jonchang, June 29, 2007, 02:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
5 votes. NOTES:
*= PSP exclusive
-= PC Exclusive
{Your Text Here}= N-Gage Exclusive

Iceman
Iron Man
Magneto
Juggernaut
Cyclops <-- MANY people said he sucked... These people just don't know how to set up his stats and skill points efficiently! :P

Christ, that was a quick response! Anyway, my five are:

Iceman, Magneto, Rogue, Sunfire, and Iron Man

mine are jean grey, rogue and nightcrawler, the rest are all equal or less to me.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Gambit, Bishop, Toothy, Deadpool and Sunfire.

I don't get how you can say bishop is one, mine would be Jean, but her health suxs, sunfire, nightcrawler, iceman, storm, and toad.

Bishop, when well balanced, has sick energy damage and a very nice gun blast accuracy. Even at melee damage he is pretty good on his own, and I'm not even really a fan, just was using him for a energy absortion feat (one of those to get the Iron Man beacon in the sewer), an he honestly proved himself as a hell of a character in XML2.

Bishop is cool but i hate playing as him cause when theres melee attacks it's kind of hard to play as him, his only good attacks I think are the one where he shoots up and the absorb one. Or maybe i just didn't set his attacks right? Anyways i forgot to add wolverine! Then again i hate ironman but he is one of the strongest character and professorx.

NightCrawler,Iron man,Bishop,Wolverine,and DeadPool

IMO, Iceman is the strongest character in the game.

rogue and scarlet witch were the crappest characters in the game mine would be x-man,cable,dark phoenix,cannonball and sunfire

Does anyone own the N-Gage version? Wikipedia says Beast is its exclusive.

I would say Wolverine, Cyclops, Deadpool, Colossus, and Iceman were the best to play as.

Greatest team ever is :

Wolverine, colossus, Beast and cyclops

In XML1/2 and MUA