Mod By: Harpua1982
This mod was rather challenging for me. When I managed to obtain the original rip for UMvC3's Rocket Raccoon (classic skin), I had to do some mesh editing to his legs to make a regular MUA biped fit inside the mesh. If I didn't, and made a small model, Raccoon would be floating above ground. I tried to compensate for this by scaling him down in his herostat to 0.7. Some may wish that he was smaller, but scaling him down more would affect his speed. (which I also accounted for in his powerstyle). If you choose to re-size, be sure to edit the powerstyle entry for his speed (near the top) as well. All other skins, w/ the exception of the Ultimate skin, were basically re-textures of that classic skin. The ultimate skin is a mash-up of the original model, toad (kneepads), Thor (forearms) and Ultron (shoulders/hands). I sort of used the soundset as a template for the powers. This mod is based on the UMvC3 version of this character, but not a direct port. There's only so much you can do w/ the tools provided.
- 6502.igb - Modern
- 6503.igb - Original
- 6504.igb - Classic
- 6505.igb -Ultimate
- Tailspin:Raccoon spins around and thrashes foes with his deadly raccoon tail, damaging nearby enemies.
- Laser Pistol: Fires a laser causing ENERGY DAMAGE to enemies hit. +50% chance of critical hit if the enemy is stunned when hit by the attack.
- Rabid Attack: Tackle an enemy and claw them multiple times with an additional chance of doing BLEED DAMAGE.
- Plasma Cannon: Shoots a continuous stream of plasma, doing ENERGY DAMAGE.
- Oil Bomb: Raccoon throws a balloon filled with oil that sets the ground on fire, burning enemies that come in range.
- Tunnel Rat: Ability to burrow underground within a given range.Damages enemies at the destination following the end of the burrow. (boost)
- Traps: Throws out a random trap. The amount of traps Raccoon throws out will increase as he levels up.. (boost)
- Napalm Assault: Throw multiple Napalm canisters into the air, then blast them with laser pistol, raining destruction down on all nearby foes. Causes Knockback. (Xtreme)
click on image to view videoFeatures
Version 1.2 Update includes:
- UMvC3 model.
- custom boltons,weapons and textures
- Unique soundset (UMvC3 soundset)
- 2 iconsets
- Internal # changed from 103 to 65 to prevent clashes w/ the Sif mod.
- Arcade Android fix. Now Arcade Androids will turn into a GIANT Rocket Raccoon as opposed to Default Man. If you do not like this fix, please read the Read_Me file, to revert to previous version w/out changing internal numbers.
I've updated my version of X-Voice so the callout and the menu break sounds work for me, but I haven't uploaded it. Check http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4589.0.html
for x_voice updates.Known Bugs
- Raccoon's right hand disappears in his "Plasma Cannon" power due to the model (he's fat) and the animation. This is hardly even noticeable during gameplay, unless you're using Gevth's 3rd Person Camera Mod.
- Raccoon's tail is stiff as a board b/c 3 skeletons were already being utilized. I could've probably detached the tail, used it as a bolton, and used a tail animation (Lizard's) for said bolton, similar to how we use a cape animation for Magneto's cape, but never got around to doing so. This may be fixed in a future update.
- please report anymore bugs here.
- lumekano - original UMvC3 Rocket Raccoon model rip
- darkmaster20 - rips of UMvC3 Sounds.
- sea206 -Future Gun model.
- Dihan - Light Beam effect for Laser Pistol
- DeeDooo -re-texture of 1st (modern) and 2nd (original) skins.
- 3dregeneration - original Resident Evil Rocket Launcher rip; model edited and slightly re-textured (colored) by harpua1982; Log rip
- Unibrow_1994 - Boulder model; animated by harpua1982
- MUALover and Tien Shinhan - Help w/ Coding and effects.
- Nowhere Man - use of his Human Torch booster (Fire Storm) for Oil Bomb
- Bill Mantlo & Keith Griffen - Original creators of Rocket Raccoon.
- Marvel, Activision, Raven, marvelmods.com, and....you for downloading...
- anybody I may have missed...
As w/ most other mods here, a new game is required. And don't forget to back-up all files!