Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks everyone!, anyways I will try to make a mix of spider man, avengers, x men and fantastic four video I will finish it in 1 or 2 days! Thanks for the idea, Fox! :) I will start working on it today. 

I've been coloring a drawing I found of Act II from The Protomen, and this is as far as I got until now. I'd like some feedback:

I have some really old drawings of Marvel characters, I'll see if I can find them and post here.

That looks awesome! To me coloring in a picture is challenging, but this has a simple, yet detailed feel too it and I really like it :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Bubbleman on February 18, 2013, 08:14PM
I've been coloring a drawing I found of Act II from The Protomen, and this is as far as I got until now. I'd like some feedback:

I have some really old drawings of Marvel characters, I'll see if I can find them and post here.
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 18, 2013, 08:22PM
That looks awesome! To me coloring in a picture is challenging, but this has a simple, yet detailed feel too it and I really like it :)
Agreed with midnightphoenix, it's so awesome!! I've never draw anything like this on my laptop, so I can tell you, that's incredible ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Bubbleman on February 18, 2013, 09:15PM
Thank you! Here's some progress:

That looks awesome! Great progress!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That is looking really good!

it's so awesome to see your works,
bein long time since i dont try to draw an x-men char
that i remembered a drawing that i made some years ago, when x-men evolution was still aired,
here we go

That's a Awesome drawing razard! You draw a heck lot better than me. In your drawing there's lots of detail and no one is doing nothing everyone is fighting, so good job!

thanks donald, this drawing is some kinda old (i dont remember wat side colossus was btw hehe)
i would like to see ur drawing as well

@ razard,

That is an excellent drawing!  Looks like you've kept it in good shape.  You have so many characters -- you've done a great job with the expressions on each character's face.  I especially like Multiple Man's expression.  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

That is a really awesome drawing! I really love your style a lot, and I love how so much is going on, but it flows so nicely!

I know that this is not a piece of art, nor a drawing, but I'll post this here.

This is a film cover/poster, made it with paint. :D I think this is not the final version..
It's for my documentation movie of my class (not released in public, just for personal uses), there are many of my friends on the film cover. Many unuseful taglines there. :D What do you think? Feedbacks, critics, and suggestions are always welcome. BTW, X3 is a third class of the tenth grade, that's why our class is named X3 (10.3) :

Quote from: razard on February 22, 2013, 10:37PM
it's so awesome to see your works,
bein long time since i dont try to draw an x-men char
that i remembered a drawing that i made some years ago, when x-men evolution was still aired,
here we go

Wow, that is a very awesome drawing!! Very detailed!! :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench