The Outsider's Crypt (contains over 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here is my first mod in five months -- Tim Burton's classic dark & comedic character from the Neitherworld known as Beetlejuice. You know him from the movie, the cartoon, and a Broadway play, apparently. The "Ghost with the Most" is finally here, and I have to say that Beetlejuice is rather fun to see, fun to hear, and fun to play as. With his upcoming new movie on the way to theatres soon, there is no better time than now to add Beetlejuice to your collect... oh crap, I just realized I said his name three times! It's showtime!!!

PREREQUISITE:
One of his boosts require "Outsider's Special Scripts," which you can acquire here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k. However, if you have the EXG installed, then disregard, as those scripts are already included.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Might, Healing Factor, Invulnerability (too many to list - see his stats), and Spectral Skills (Teleport, Music Play).
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #186 (Clashes mannequins with Sauron, Casey Jones, & Morlock Psionic).

MOVESET:
1. Jump Scare: Enlarges, stretches and contorts himself quickly to scare enemies stiff, lowering their defense by 30%.
2. Possession: Takes complete control of enemies or objects, just like telekinesis.
3. Curse of Betelgeuse: Releases strange tentacles from his hands in a dangerous short-range knockback attack.
4. Sandworm Surprise: Summons clones of himself in sandworm form to bite enemies from below.
5. (Boost) Ghost With The Most: Shape-shifts into one of the enemies in the area, gaining critical chance which will stun enemies.
6. (Boost) Stink Bomb: Forces himself and his allies to fart. While humiliating, the stink is somehow healing them for a time.
7. (Xtreme) It's Showtime!: Uses dark magic to release several demented souls, attacking multiple enemies for several seconds.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod plays up to 60 seconds of Beetlejuice's movie theme, both of his cartoon themes, as well as Day O (the Banana Boat Song) and Jump in the Line (Shake, Senora) by the late Harry Belafonte. I take no credit for any of these tracks.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, texture for Cartoon skin, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, earthquake & music scripts, etc.
Hannah - Movie skin, mannequin/sandworm model
Andersonbrazil - Loki TVA skin base for Cartoon skin, Nemesis tentacles

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?o0qbj1q110qinbf

KHAMELEON

Here is my mod of the Saurian vixen from Mortal Kombat called Khameleon. Admittedly, she was not planned as a mod project and was originally just an alternate for her male counterpart, Chameleon. However, I decided to kreate her as I wanted to severely lower his trigger count, and separating them was the best way to do that. That said, she is a bit different to use in that her powers are random mimics of Kitana, Jade & Mileena. Check her out.

FEATURES:
-2 powers & a boost each switching between Kitana, Mileena & Jade, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-6 hex-edited skins, HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #228 (Shares with Sage. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Projectile Mimic: Throws Kitana's fan, Mileena's sais or Jade's boomerang with various properties.
2. Melee Mimic: Performs Kitana's Edenian Slicer, Mileena's Ground Roll or Jade's Staff Slam.
3. (Boost) Boost Mimic: Enhances herself with skills from Kitana, Mileena, or Jade for a duration.
4. (Fatality) Saurian Shredder: Throws multiple fans, sais and boomerangs that bounce off walls and attack all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
Escanor610 - MK12 skins, mannequin, fan & sai boltons
Aventureiromax - Klassic & Ultimate skins, fan projectile entity
UltraMegaMagnus - Staff & boomerang models

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?lxj9pt3g8dnzdfa

I have concluded my ridiculous run of character mod updates. This is the full list of them.

MARVEL
Agents of SHIELD: Added more voice lines for Fitz & Jemma.
Arachne: Added new skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.
:captainamerica2: Captain America (booster): Added extra offense to "Shield Shock," evolving it into his MvC super move, "Final Justice." Added effects & sounds. Trigger Count still low at 172.
:deadpool: Deadpool (booster): Got rid of the "Dude!" sound in his third attack, as it was too annoying.
:stark: Iron Man (booster): Fixed his Photonic Shield, entities and sounds.
:phoenix: Jean Grey (Outsider's 250 Celebration): Fixed up Telekinetic Shield. Trigger count still low at 182.
M.O.D.O.K.: Can now fit through doors without shrinking, fixed xtreme effects. Herostat has changed.
Namor: Fixed Water Coffin (power 5) effects.
Red Hulk: Fixed up animation file, entities and sounds; added a voice file.
:sauron: Sauron: Added alternate skin, changed all HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Scarlet Spider: Upgraded his Chasm skin.
:spiderman: Spider-Man (booster): Replaced a Spider Drone model.

NON-MARVEL

Chun-Li: Added newer animations, and adjusted coding.
Jill Valentine: Updated all HUDs and loading screen.
Spawn: Added Unmasked & MK11 skins, replaced HUDs.
Static: Added Classic skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Undertaker: Added more skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.

MORTAL KOMBAT

Cassie Cage: Added Soccer Game skin & HUD, changed menu animations. Herostat has changed.
Chameleon: Removed all Khameleon moves now that she's her own mod, lowering his trigger count. Herostat has changed.
Ermac: Added MKX skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Jacqui Briggs: Changed menu animations.
Jade: Added Revenant and Day of the Dead skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Jax: Added MKX skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Johnny Cage: Added movie & Ninja Mime skins & HUDs.
Kabal: Added MK11 skins. Herostat has changed.
Kano: Changed menu animations, added package files for 5th & 6th outfits.
Kenshi: Added MK12 skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Kitana: Now uses boltons instead of skin segments, updated talents file, added Day of the Dead & Earthrealm skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Li Mei: Changed menu animations, so she doesn't have the same as Sonya.
Mileena: Now uses boltons instead of skin segments (except mask), added MKX & Earthrealm skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Noob Saibot: Added MK11 skins & HUDs, fixed up Klassic Sub-Zero skin to no longer have the mark on his face, fixed Original Sub-Zero to have correct shade of blue. Herostat has changed.
Raiden: Added movie & WWE skins.
Rain: Changed menu animations, added MKX & Edenian Blood skins & HUDs, all water powers can extinguish small fires. Herostat has changed.
Reiko: Added two custom skins. Herostat has changed.
Reptile: Added MKX Noxious skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Scorpion: Changed menu animations.
Shang Tsung: Added MK11 skin & HUD.
Sheeva: Added MK9 Alt, MKA & MK11 Alkahina skins.
Sindel: Added Edenian Blood skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Smoke: Added three more skins. Herostat has changed.
Sonya: Changed animation files, altered MK3 skin & mannequin.
Sub-Zero: Added MK11 skin & HUD.
Tanya: Changed idle stance, as she previously had the same stance as Sindel.
Tremor: Changed menu animations & idle stance, added Magma Form, Gold Form, & Crystalline Form skins. Herostat has changed.

The MK on MUA Content Mod has been updated with these changes, but are still at 40 characters for now.

I believe that's everything for now. Julio Cabral is currently on a Mortal Kombat run creating more old-school skins of various MK warriors. I'll wait until until he's completed to potentially include some of them or all of them.

In addition to the above changes, Raiden has been updated last minute, as I've fixed effects with his movie skin, and lowered his trigger count from 180 to 153 without sacrificing his features.

Ladies and gentlemen, The Outsider presents to you a cult classic character of galactic proportions! The Savior of the Universe himself, Flash Gordon! His movie from the 80's left with a cliffhanger, so I'll fill in the blanks: Having successfully returned to Earth after saving it from the diabolical Ming the Merciless, Flash returned to the NFL with the New York Jets, and came close last season to reaching the Super Bowl but his team got eliminated. He still desires that championship ring. Speaking of rings, Flash also married his girlfriend Dale Arden, and still gets contacted by Princess Aura as to what's going on at Planet Mongo. Ming didn't die but teleported away from Flash, just to pick up his alien ring and try to terrorize them again, but this time, Prince Barin and his forces defeated him before he could once again gain power. All is well on that planet for now.
However, Flash's rush for adventure did not wane, and now you can play as him in a new mission against the Masters of Evil. I've made his mod rather fun for someone with no powers. Heck, I wonder what he'll think of the Mandarin... Enjoy playing as the "King of the Impossible."

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Theme Music.
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound files voiced by Sam J. Jones.
-Uses assigned number #221 (Clashes mannequins with Typhoid Mary, Dust & Isaac Clarke).

MOVESET:
1. Strong Lariat: Spins and strikes an enemy twice, causing knockback.
2. Football Tackle: Runs and rushes through enemies, causing major knockback.
3. Quarterback Throw: Hurls a chunk of metal at enemies, similar to how he took down Ming's minions.
4. Golden Sword: Swings his alien sword, slicing all enemies within a radius.
5. (Boost) Dale's Hero: Strengthens himself with more melee damage and attack speed.
6. (Boost) King of the Impossible: Leads his team in battle, doubling power damage while reducing energy cost in half.
7. (Xtreme) Savior of the Universe: Fires five lethal radiation beams from his alien ray gun.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod plays up to 60 seconds of Flash's iconic movie theme "Flash" by the band Queen. I take no credit for any of this track.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins, icons, loading screens, recolored effects, sounds, hex-editing, music script, etc.
Blaw - Winter Soldier base for skins
Escanor610 - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?00eigge55kpnaqq

September 13, 2024, 09:03AM #2616 Last Edit: September 13, 2024, 09:25AM by Outsider
MALEKITH

On Friday the 13th, another deadly villain of :thor: Thor has arrived in the form of the dark elf from Svartalfheim known and feared as Malekith The Accursed. His moveset is just as vicious as he is, and he's fun to play as in my opinion. There's just something about dominating enemies as a villain... Check him out.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of flight, might, healing factor, and durability (25% resistant to damage, immune to radiation and slowness).
-4 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses his assigned number #223 (clashes mannequins with Hellion, Aspen Matthews, and Freeza).

MOVESET:
1. Dark Aberration: Throws a projectile of dark faerie magic that explodes on impact. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Shadow Flurry: Launches a magic-fisted, 3-hit combo attack ending with a massive uppercut causing knockback.
3. Dark Elf Shield: Uses his dark magic to charge himself, reversing damage at attackers, before releasing a magic blast with major knockback.
4. Malicious Manipulation: Lifts an enemy up by the neck, and corrupts their mind with his magic into a powered ally for 15 seconds.
5. (Boost) Wild Hunt: Increases team speed by 25%, 50% last damage resistance and can sense enemies on the mini-map.
6. (Boost) Sultan of Svartalfheim: Create a field of dark magic that reflects major damage back at all attackers.
7. (Xtreme) Accursed Force: Unleashes a dangerous blast while teleporting into darkness, before returning with another lethal blast of magic.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor etc.
Escanor610 - Modern & War of the Realms skins, mannequin
Aventureiromax - Dark World skins
UltraMegaMagnus - Acquirement of Future Fight icons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?39hwy7np43q0of3