CLOAK AND DAGGER
Seemingly for an eternity,
Tandy Bowen a.k.a. Dagger has been waiting and longing for her longtime best friend, lover, and partner in arms to appear in MUA. The wait is finally over, for Tyrone Johnson a.k.a. Cloak
has arrived! His powers are true to his dark form, and is fun to play as, whether by himself or with Dagger. A nice variety of powers and an... interesting ability allows for Cloak to deliver some damage. Come on over to the dark side...
And now, Dagger
has a booster to go with Cloak's mod so that they are more in line with the awesome underrated TV show on Freeform known as Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
. Take a look at what I've done with the "Divine Pairing." (You must have Sbarth13's mod of Dagger before using her booster: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8142.msg145755.html#msg145755
)UPDATE: Added new skins by Anderson and new skin variations by Outsider. Herostats have changed.FEATURES
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme. One of his powers can be done in mid-air to save power space.
-3 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, sounds, 3 loading screens, mannequin, and sound files voiced by Aubrey Joseph.
-Uses assigned number #132.
-Updated his powers and herostat to have darker effects.FEATURES
-Added new light effects to her powers and herostat.
-Renamed some of her powers.
-"Bright Fall" now has the daggers explode.
-Grab Smash now upgradeable.
-Added Modern skin, TV show/MCU skin & HUD, and mannequin.
-Added loading screens from "Marvel's Cloak & Dagger" TV show.
-Added her own new sound files voiced by Olivia Holt.
-Added Dagger 5th & 6th skin package files.MCU NOTE
Right now, the MCU skins are of the PS2 kind. In the near future, I will attempt to convert 3D models of them.SPECIAL FEATURE
Divine Pairing Boost: Cloak and Dagger can enhance each other only
if they are both on the same team. Tandy can use her light to assuage Tyrone's constant hunger (she gives Cloak health regen 3X, 2X momentum). Tyrone can use his darkness to keep Tandy from overcharging (he gives Dagger energy regen 3X, 2X momentum). The boosts last permanently for the stage they're in.CLOAK MOVESET
1. Vitality Drain: Up close, Cloak drains an enemy's lifeforce to assuage his hunger for light.
2. Dark Bolts: Fire a continuous stream of haunted projectiles.
3. Touch of Fear: Debuff that frightens enemies into forgetting their special abilities and lowering their damage output.
4. Black Portal: Creates a small but effective portal that rapidly steals health from enemies around him.
5. Darkforce Beam: Fires a powerful beam of concentrated darkness from his cloak. Pierces enemies if charged.
6. (Boost) Teleport: You already know what this does. Enemies hit by the end of his teleport will take damage.
7. (Boost) Intangibility: Can walk through walls/on air and become immune to enemies, but cannot jump, refill energy, or use his other powers.
8. (Boost) Into The Shadows: Team boost that lowers damage against projectiles, raises ATK and lowers damage taken.
9. (Xtreme) Blackout: An explosion of darkness that kills all enemies and heals himself and allies.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, Divine Pairing scripts, etc.
Jonnydragon88 - Initial voice files
Dihan - Elixir data
ak2yny - Reports & SuggestionsSKIN CREDITS
Andersonbrazil - (Both) Divine Pairing, Punk, Modern Alt, (Cloak) Modern, (Dagger) MUA2, Negative Alt, Punk Alt, Cloak Mannequin
Aventureiromax - (Dagger) Modern, Dagger mannequin
Outsider - (Both) X-Men, MCU, Negative, (Cloak) Negative AltBUGS
Occasionally, after returning from intangibility, Cloak goes through the floor to his death. This has only happened once during testing and hasn't happened since. To make sure this doesn't happen, press jump again to confirm that you are once again solid. If you can grab shield credits, then you are solid. Unfortunately, the intangibility script does cause this to randomly happen at times, no matter the character.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ylox8vv0ndd630m