The female entity that Thanos and Deadpool has attracted has made her way to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Mistress Death
(or just "Death" to some) doesn't have a large moveset, but she really doesn't need a large moveset. With invincibility, immortality, and the ability to instantly kill someone, playing as her is just unfair. But hey, life isn't fair, right? Go ahead and unbalance the Marvel Universe by playing as Death itself.UPDATE: Added newest skins, added voice file, fixed spelling error at talents file. Herostat has changed.FEATURES
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Some of her powers can cause instant death.
-Abilities of Invincibility, Resurrection, Might, and Flight.
-15 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, animated mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #00.MOVESET
1. Rigor Mortis: Usually after one's death, she makes an enemy stiff and immobile for a time.
2. Second Wind: Resurrects all allies, while blasting enemies away in a radial blast.
3. Power Cosmic: Fires a special powerful beam that attacks enemies from the inside.
4. Touch of Death: Instantly kills a single enemy. (Doesn't work on boss villains.)
5. (Boost) Deadly Force: Increases her melee damage to her true degree.
6. (Boost) Cheating Death: Shares her invincibility with her allies for a very short time.
7. (Xtreme) Final Resting Place: Instantly kills all enemies, including bosses.NOTE
: For those that don't know, the second loading screen is of Death, and Marlo Chandler (Rick Jones' wife) who Death used as a host to hide from the Death God, Walker.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, hex-editing, etc.
Anderonbrazil & Aventureiromax - All skins, Deadpool Game HUD, mannequinBUGS
Reportedly, Mistress Death cannot get the demon leapers (at Mephisto's Realm) off of her when they latch on. Currently, I have no way of fixing this.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?v7f80d57i24xoz3