The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dave_Bass on February 11, 2016, 02:38PM
Jeez, man, I'll have to make a statue for you!
Just only Spider-girl one, nothing else (Can use this SpiderGwen skin from this link by Andersonbrazil)  :spidergirl:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ljrz6opn2fbaxa/SMALL_PACK_4.rar
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

February 13, 2016, 06:40PM #661 Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 06:15PM by Outsider
SHAZAM

Ever wanted to play as an underage child hero? Well, now you can... sort of. Introducing my mod of Billy Batson, the original Captain Marvel (who's not actually from Marvel) known as Shazam! A great mix of strength, speed, power, and durability all in one. With awesome skins, kick-ass powers, and the notorious Black Adam as an alternate, as well as Mary Marvel, this mod is loads of fun. Go ahead and play as "Earth's Mightiest Mortal" now.

UPDATE: Fixed idle animation problem.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might, flight, and Black Adam (when his outfit is selected, his powers and passives increase by 1).
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, your choice of 4 mannequins, and sound/voice file using his own voice from Injustice: Gods Among Us.
-Uses his assigned number #50.

MOVESET:
1. Marvel Bolt: Shouts the word "Shazam!" and unleashes a lightning bolt at an enemy.
2. Thunder Blasts: Fires multiple projectiles of magical electricity at enemies.
3. Awesome Earthquake: With his amazing strength, releases a vicious earthquake on the area.
4. Courage of Achilles: Feels immense bravery as he unleashes a 3-hit combo, and becomes immune to fear & mind control.
5. Strength of Hercules: Gains massive strength, lifting a large boulder from the ground, and throws it, causing earth ripples.
6. (Boost) Speed of Mercury: Gains superhuman speed for a time.
7. (Boost) Wisdom of Solomon: Gains vast intelligence, able to track enemies, while his team's max energy & mental resistance increases.
8. (Boost) Stamina of Atlas: Grants him durability and healing, taking less damage while his health recovers.
9. (Xtreme) Power of Zeus: Unleases an awesome thunder blast upon all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, earthquake script, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins & mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?suk47jyb3y5dwd6

Didn't see this coming, WOW! Heavy hitter coming through. Thank you for putting in the time and work on Bad Boy Bill. Justice League just got stronger! :bowdown1:

Wow...good job with Shazam ;)

I'll update the skins because I saw some imperfections which in my current skins I'm removing. So... I sending you when i finish.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

February 14, 2016, 03:00PM #664 Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 07:01PM by Outsider
POISON IVY

It's Valentine's Day, and love is in the air. But, if you're gonna get your special lady some roses, take care of them or this eco-terrorist will come after you! Presenting my mod of Dr. Pamela Isley -- the famous and seductive villainess of Batman fame, Gotham City Siren, and anti-hero (at times) known as Poison Ivy. It was really hard coming up with her powers, but I think she came out a powerhouse! Check her out -- you know you want to...

UPDATE: Her voice files are now much louder. The "Arkham Asylum" skin has been reduced in size to solve or minimize the game slowing problem.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Toxin Immunity (immunity to radiation and slow motion) and Seduction (can taunt enemies via pheromones into briefly serving her)
-10 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, your choice of 4 mannequins, and sound/voice file featuring her own voice from DC Universe Online.
-Uses assigned number #239.

MOVESET:
1. Spore Control: Throws plant spores as a projectile that follow enemies and slows them down.
2. Tree of Woe: Summons a large tree to grow and attack enemies, popping them up.
3. Planting Kiss: Blows a kiss containing potent floral toxins that poisons enemies for a time.
4. Thru The Grapevine: Uses the live vines on her costume to swing an enemy around and throw them.
5. Eco-Terrorist: Fires a rare mystical beam connected to the Green. Turns an enemy into a vicious plant monster under her control.
6. (Boost) That Girl Is Poison...: Produces an aura of pheromones that will poison enemies.
7. (Boost) Flower Power: Uses the vegetable toxins and chlorophyll in her body to heal, and spreads them to her team.
8. (Xtreme) Naughty By Nature: A radial blast of mystical Green force that has a chance of instantly killing enemies into plants.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, plant monster skin, HUDs, icons, loading screens, earthquake script, hex-editing etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins & mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?xf3g3vgkutfbkpf

Amazing! I think we almost have enough for a full DC roster!
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Quote from: ndp on February 13, 2016, 09:11PM
Didn't see this coming, WOW! Heavy hitter coming through. Thank you for putting in the time and work on Bad Boy Bill. Justice League just got stronger! :bowdown1:
Quote from: aventureiromax on February 14, 2016, 06:21AM
Wow...good job with Shazam ;)

I'll update the skins because I saw some imperfections which in my current skins I'm removing. So... I sending you when i finish.

Quote from: sinisterstoneage on February 14, 2016, 03:17PM
Amazing! I think we almost have enough for a full DC roster!

Thanks for the compliments. Everyone, both recently-released mods Shazam and Poison Ivy have both been updated.

wow amazing job) Very likes Your Poison ivy she is one of the top popular girls comics and will be great due with Harli)
About Shazam he is most interesting .And its true he is last who should be in Justice league team.
Anyway both mods is great,thanks)))

Ok, just tried out Ivy and I love her. Awesome job. (Heck, just need one more character for my roster and I'll have my top 4 favorite characters. XD) The only thing that kinda bummed me out was the sound files. She's very quiet, but someone used her voice for another game from DCUO and she was quiet on there too, but it's tolerable with her uniqueness.

Quote from: ctepan 89 on February 15, 2016, 04:44PM
wow amazing job) Very likes Your Poison ivy she is one of the top popular girls comics and will be great due with Harli)
About Shazam he is most interesting .And its true he is last who should be in Justice league team.
Anyway both mods is great,thanks)))

I appreciate the compliments. I knew Ivy was going to be a little complicated to create, but she was one of my favorite Batman characters growing up. Plus, since Harley Quinn was created by BLaw already, and I had made Catwoman a while back, it was only fitting to complete the Gotham Sirens. Shazam was fun to create, and Aventureiromax was helpful with his models.

Quote from: Scabbia on February 15, 2016, 04:49PM
Ok, just tried out Ivy and I love her. Awesome job. (Heck, just need one more character for my roster and I'll have my top 4 favorite characters. XD) The only thing that kinda bummed me out was the sound files. She's very quiet, but someone used her voice for another game from DCUO and she was quiet on there too, but it's tolerable with her uniqueness.

Thanks for that, Scabbia. I was pleasantly surprised with how she turned out. Yeah, I noticed her voice's low volume as well. I'm working now on making her voice louder through a sound system. I'll let everyone know if/when that's been fixed.

EDIT: It's been fixed. She's much louder now.

I am very excited to see a Poison Ivy mod, she is my favorite DC character. I can't wait to try her out!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesome Mods : Shazam & Poison Ivy. execellent work outsider
Star Andy :))

i love the cyber mods, easily one of the most powerful characters in the game, although i would love a mannequin  i read a topic where u can use the skins as a mannequin from thetommyboy2002 http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,30.0.html, any suggestions?

Quote from: theinfamousnob on February 24, 2016, 10:32PM
i love the cyber mods, easily one of the most powerful characters in the game, although i would love a mannequin  i read a topic where u can use the skins as a mannequin from thetommyboy2002 http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,30.0.html, any suggestions?

That thread doesn't say how to turn models/skins into mannequins -- Tommyboy mentioned special keyframes that can somehow do that. I wish I could turn skins into mannequins. Hopefully, the ones who can create mannequins will -- for there are many of mine that are without one.