THE WARRIORS THREE
I think it's about time that
Thor gains some more allies on his tales of Asgard... Here comes Fandral
The Dashing, Hogun
The Grim, and Volstagg
The Valiant, who together form the Asgardian trio known as the Warriors Three
. All three are separate mods, so yes, you can play as all three of them at the same time. While they have a bare-bones move set and don't have much in the way of variety, they make up for in damage output as you level them up. Go ahead, try them out, and fare thee well.UPDATE: Now has upgradeable grab smashes, classic skins, and their weapons are no longer attached to them. Herostats have changed.FEATURES
-2 powers, a boost, and an Xtreme for each.
-Each have Might and an exclusive ability tailored to them.
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned numbers #41 (Fandral), #56 (Hogun), and #78 (Volstagg). They will clash in mannequins with Moon Knight, Deathbird, and Colossus respectively.MOVESET - FANDRAL
1. En Garde!: Thrusts his rapier sword at an enemy. Enemies with low health will be slain. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Have At Thee: Spins and slices with his sword for as long as the button is held.
3. (Boost) Blessing From Hermod: Heals himself while gaining extra speed and cannot be slowed down.
4. (Xtreme) Dashing Finish: Fandral moves like the Asgardian winds to each enemy and attacks them dangerously with his rapier.MOVESET - HOGUN
1. Windup Swing: Bashes enemies with his mace, causing knockback. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Overwhelming Presence: Swings his mace with force, causing powerful knockback to nearby enemies.
3. (Boost) Blessing From Tyr: Heals himself while gaining extra defense and cannot be stunned.
4. (Xtreme) Grim Reality: Hogun jumps up to an unknown location and fires arrows that leak deadly poison on all enemies.MOVESET - VOLSTAGG
1. Voluminous Axe: Battle axe attack. Chance for 20% critical damage when fully charged. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Splitting Headache: Slams his battle axe down hard, causing radial damage.
3. (Boost) Blessing From Vidar: Heals himself while gaining extra strength & mass and cannot be thrown.
4. (Xtreme) Valiant Crush: Volstagg slams his axe, creating a deadly earthquake on all enemies.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Julio Cabral - Skins
AdrianoAp - MannequinsNOTE
None so far.BUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?0k4zxlrh3ntqf79