The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Raphael & Michelangelo

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Raphael & Michelangelo

The tag team champions look strong in their win tonight

Backstage we see Famine and Pestilence watching the match on a monitor however Buffy and SPike watch the match too behind them un-noticed. Tag team tension is rising.

Switch gears, Megatron is walking around backstage. He walks past Conan the Barbarian

Megatron: Have you seen Starscream?

Conan: No.

Megatron keeps walking, he spies Tigger

Megatron: Have you seen Starscream?

Tigger: Not today Hooo-Hooo-Hoooo

Tigger bounces off and Megatron walks into a nearby room where Iron Man and War Machine are sitting.

Iron Man: can we help you?

Megatron: Did either of you do anything to Starscream?

War Machine: No.

Iron Man: No.

Megatron: Great, you two had better not be lying.

Iron Man: Why would we lie?

Megatron in a fit of rage exits out and walks off.

We head back out to the ring.

Doctor Doom comes down to the ring with a purpose in his step.

A lightning bolt hits the stage, Raiden comes down to be in action with him. Doom remembers the last time he was in the ring with Raiden and knows this is a chance for revenge.

MATCH:
Doctor Doom vs Raiden
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Doctor Doom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom has a win on RAW and he is happy. One last cheap out is delivered on Raiden before exiting the ring for the night

Backstage Loomis and Fonz are standing by

Loomis: We worked well together.

Fonz: Ehh you're not lying.

Loomis: Think it could happen more often?

Fonz: We'll see....

Michael Myers jumps them from behind but Jason Voorhees also comes out of nowhere and beats down on Michael. Loomis and Fonz exit out of the scene.

We go back out to the ring as Ares makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a mic

Ares: What i promised everyone really happened. I'm once again your champion, but now i have to defend my title the next night? Does this sound fair to you? Well it doesn't to me but it doesn't matter, i'll fight anyone, i'm the God of War. Let's make this happen.

Darth Vader comes down to the ring looking for his rematch.

The ACME referee holds the belt up high so both men can see it and then he rings the bell

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Ares vs Darth Vader
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ares

Winner: Ares

Ares retains his WWE Championship tonight. Darth Vader is upset with himself for losing again but Ares holds the belt up high. RAW goes off the air for the night

---

Superstars Episode #5

Superstars kicks off for the night with some action.

Sub-Zero heads down to the ring looking ready for a fight.

Drusilla comes out to boos from the crowd. She taunts Sub-Zero as the bell is rung

MATCH:
Sub-Zero vs Drusilla

Sub-Zero

Winner: Drusilla

Dru is the victor tonight. She grabs a mic.

Drusilla: See this i'm a winner, and Spike i know your watching too baby!

Drusilla exits the ring as Superstars goes off the air
---

RAW Episode #14

RAW starts off with a nice pyro display as the crowd is hot. They know a championship match is in the air for tonight. However tonight's action begins with a tag match.

The newly formed team of Doctor Loomis and Fonz come down to the ring. They are set with another match against the team they debuted as a team against.

Tom makes his way down first. Candy Cane follows shortly behind. Another cameraman is done in and the referee rings the bell as action gets under way

<MATCH:
Doctor Loomis & Fonz vs Tom & Candy Cane