The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Doctor Loomis and Fonz

Loomis and Fonz pick up another win. They celebrate up the ramp.

Tom helps Candy Cane up and the two walk up to the back and Candy Cane looks disappointed in herself.

Backstage Darth Vader is in his lockeroom.

Deadpool walks up to him

Deadpool: So yeah man tough break.

Vader: Did i ask you for anything?

Deadpool: Nope just adding my two cents.

Vader: I didn't think so.

Vader uses the force choke on Deadpool to make him shut up and exits the room.

Back out in the ring. Scrappy Doo and Daphne make their way down for the next match. Scooby and Shaggy do not come out to join them as this match has been ordered to be souly two on two.

Tar Monster and Jaguaro make their entrances next. Both monsters look quite hungry for competition and maybe something else. Both are booed as they enter the ring.

The ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Daphne & Scrappy Doo vs Tar Monster & Jaguaro
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Tar Monster & Jaguaro

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Tar Monster & Jaguaro

Following the match up. Tar Monster and Jaguaro aren't done. Black Knight comes out from the crowd to help in a beat down.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy run down to the ring once again to try and help their friends. This brawl continues until ACME referees break up the scuffle.

We go backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: My guest at this time, the Intercontinental Champion, Adam.

Adam: Another night another interview

Lois: So about the Horsemen.

Adam: Yes i know i accepted to fight War at the Great American Bash.

Lois: And...

Adam: I'm not that worried. Death got the better of me but then i put him in his place. Now it's going to War's turn.

Lois: So the Horsemen are in action next.

Adam: I already knew that Lois, i'm going to watch it next.

Adam walks off.

Out in the ring. Yoda makes his way down to the ring first for a six-man tag team match

Perry the Platypus & Dr. Doofenshmirtz come out next to team with him. Both still seem to be on the same page.

War, Famine and Pestilence of the horsemen ride out on their horses to compete in this match. The crowd boos at the sight of them but the ACME referee rings the bell.

MATCH:
Yoda, Dr. Doofenshmirtz & Perry the Platypus vs War, Famine & Pestilence
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

War, Famine & Pestilence

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Yoda, Dr. Doofenshmirtz & Perry the Platypus

The Horsemen couldn't get the job done. Adam walks out on the stage and just laughs down at the fallen Horsemen. Death runs out behind him and cheap shots him. Yoda, Perry and Doof run up the ramp and make Death hop back down as the other horsemen get up and follow him.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz tries to help Adam up but Adam is not the good guy, he pushes Doof off the ramp and laughs as Perry stands off to the side shaking his head disapprovingly

We cut back to the lockeroom of the TMNT

Mikey: Not sure about those Horsemen.

Raph: It'll work out.

Leo: Don't under estimate anyone guys.

Buffy and SPike walk in

Buffy: Don't under estimate us either.

Spike: Yeah what the Slayer said.

Mikey: You guys want a title match too.

Buffy: Maybe we'll earn it.

Spike: Maybe we'll earn it? Shouldn't we be more confident than that.

Buffy: Spike who's the boss of this team.

Spike: Damn you girl, i can't believe i willingly joined this team.

Buffy: Then leave.

Spike: But you are a good person to team with.

Buffy: Then shut up and let's go.

Buffy and Spike walk out

Mikey: What was that about?

Raph: A dysfunctional team.

Leo: I agree with you on that, but you guys wait in the back i've got a match up next. I'm going it alone.

Leo walks out and the camera follows him alone on his way to the ring.

Apollo Creed comes down next to be his opponent. Apollo remembers when he was on a roll and looks to get back there and tonight could be the start.

The ACME referee prepares both and the bell rings

MATCH:
Leonardo vs Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed

Winner: Apollo Creed

Apollo has his hand raised in victory but he's once again not done. He looks like he aims to knock out Leonardo but Donatello runs down to make the save for his brother.

Apollo exits the ring with a smug look on his face now that he's back to winning

Backstage it's back to Lois Lane

Lois: Ladies and Gentlemen, Scorpion and Quan Chi.

Scorpion: Handle this.

Quan Chi: If you insist. TOnight is Scorpion's night to regain his WWE Championship. Simple as that no need to waste anymore time.

Both men walk off

Lois: Well seems everyone is pretty damn in a hurry to get these things over tonight.

We head back out to the ring.

Darth Vader makes his way down to the ring. Nick Fury had told him he was now in a match after his actions earlier off camera but the fans can easily put together what's going on.

Deadpool comes out to the ring next. Holding his throat making it look like he had a gamma bomb dropped on it.

The ACME referee asks Deadpool if he can continue. Deadpool stops faking

Deadpool: Yeah i'm fine.

the bell is rung

MATCH:
Darth Vader vs Deadpool