The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Darth Vader

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Darth Vader

Darth Vader kicks Deadpool one last time

Vader: No more mouth!

Vader exits and Deadpool rolls out and heads up the ramp looking sad With the ring clear. Doctor Doom makes his way down with a mic

Doom: The lack of respect for me around here is incredible. Last week i made amends for losing to Raiden. I showed him what it was like to be the loser he really is. Now this week i don't even have a match. I...

Ash Williams interupts him and comes down to the ring

Ash: Doom...do you mind shutting up?

Doom: How dare you.

Ash: Chill man, just shut up. I wasn't on the card last week and not this week either.

Doom: But you are irrelevant.

Ash: Oh so that's what you are going with.

Doom: It's the truth.

Ash: No this is the truth!

Ash jumps Doctor Doom and the two get into a brawl until the ACME referees get in there to break it up.

We cut one last time backstage to Lois Lane

Lois: Here i go again folks, here's Batman.

Batman: Not a good night Lois?

Lois: You said it Batman.

Batman: I'm not really in a match tonight but i feel my time has finally come here in the WWE. My win last week was a good start.

Lois: So let me ask...

Megatron cuts Lois off as he interrupts

Megatron: Hey have either of you two seen Starscream?

Batman: You still can't seem to find him?

Megatron: I wouldn't be asking if i did.

Batman: I can't help you.

Batman disappears and Megatron walks down the hall and spots Ares making his way down the hall

Megatron: Starscream? Seen him?

Ares: Why are you asking me? I don't care. I've got a title match up next. Get out of my way.

Ares walks off.

We cut out to the ring. Scorpion makes his way down with Quan Chi following behind.

Ares comes out holding his championship high once again. He must defend it in only a weeks time.

The ACME referee takes the belt and raises it high so both men can see it. He then rings the bell and the match is under way

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Ares vs Scorpion w/ Quan Chi
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Ares

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ares

Ares proves he has climbed back to the top of the mountain. He makes his second title defense with a win over Scorpion. Ares holds the belt proudly as RAW goes off the air

---

Superstars Episode #6

It's Superstars time and this week it's a big tag match. Iron Man and War Machine make their way down to the ring. The team of Iron Men is ready.

Drusilla comes out next first for her team.

Michael Myers walks out next to be her tag team partner. Myers doesn't really seem to care who is partner is tonight as long as he's got a fight.

The bell is set and rings

MATCH:
Iron Man & War Machine vs Drusilla & Michael Myers
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Iron Man and War Machine

Winner: Iron Man & War Machine

Iron Man and War Machine pick up the win. Drusilla eats the pinfall but before Michael Myers can get back into the ring, Jason Voorhees emerges from the crowd and starts attacking him.

Iron Man, War Machine and Drusilla all exit leaving the two going at it. Jason Rams Michael into the ringpost and lays him out as Superstars goes off the air for the night

---

Raw Episode #15

The next edition of RAW kicks off and the WWE Champion makes his way down to the ring it's Ares

Ares: Well after all the rematches are over, i'm still the WWE Champion. I guess this just proves to everyone that as the God of War i was the better man all along. However now i have to look forward to the fact in two weeks there is another PPV and i guess i'll end up in another title match.

Nick Fury appears on the tron

Fury: Ares you are correct in that regard. I promise that tonight following our main event you will know your match at the Great American Bash. And speaking of the main event, fans get ready as once again Scorpion and Darth Vader will go at one another one on one.

Ares takes the time to exit the ring holding his title belt up. He figures the winner of the match will be his number one contender.

With the ring clear Ermac makes his way down to the ring after a bit of absence.

A lightning bolt hits the stage and Raiden makes his way out for some action

The ACME referee rings the bell and the opening contest is set to kick off

MATCH:
Raiden vs Ermac

Raiden

Winner: Raiden

Raiden takes the win but Parallax runs down to the ring and jumps Raiden from behind. Parallax taunts Raiden on the ground as it appears this feud between them did not end on PPV.

We cut backstage to Nick Fury's office where he is meeting with the TMNT

Fury: Let's cut the chase.

Leo: Please.

Fury: First off you two, Raphael and Michelangelo are going to be defending those tag team titles on our next PPV.

Mikey: Against who?

Fury: You'll find out tonight. It's going to be Famine and Pestilence of the 4 Horsemen vs Spike & Buffy. The winning team gets the title match.

Raph: Fine by me.

Fury: And also after last week's events the turtles are having one more match at the PPV.

Don: Let me guess.

Fury: Yes Donatello, you go one on one with Apollo Creed.

Don: Works for me.

Leo: Alright guys let's start getting ready

TMNT exit the office of Fury as we head back out to the ring

Megatron makes his way down to the ring with no Starscream in his corner tonight.

Batman comes out to a large pop to be the opponent for the night.

The ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Batman vs Megatron