If u had to pick 4 characters to play as, which 4 would u choose?

Started by jonchang, August 13, 2007, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
:storm: Whirlwind does a lot of damage for a long time, modded blizzard slow down enemies, modded lighting strikes hits multiple enemies. Elemental Damage
:phoenix: Telekinessis makes brighs , huge amount of Mental Damage. Move objects that wolvie can't move
:cyclops: Energy Damage, long range
:wolverine: Physical Damage, one of the popular four

At the moment I'm using:

:cyclops: Cyclops
:gambit: Gambit
:nightcrawler: Nightcrawler
:phoenix: Jean Grey

But I just unlocked  :stark: Iron Man, so I think I'll replace Jean Grey.

Scarlet witch toad Cyclops and Jean Grey with the mods Im currently using sabretooth gambit blink and the vision

I think it depends on the levels you are in. For example cyclops is very useful in the beginning with his optic blast/Optic Flash and leadership, team him up with Iceman,(freeze beam/easy combos) Wolverine, and Rogue(heal is useful, Reflected Armor and my favorite tank) And Mid game Magneto's Magnetic blast/Supremacy/leadership very useful, while have Jean's Calming Presence/Memory Whip/Metal Guardian) Wolverine, and Iceman. By the end or beginning of hard mode no doubt Nightcrawler's Teleport Frenzy(that uses no Ep) team him with Wolverine, Iceman, and either Cyclops/Magneto/Jean. I also think it depends how you level/equip them too.

But I do believe all of them are helpful in there on ways, even Scarlet Witch.

hmmm it would have to be Dark Phoenix, Selene, Madelyne Pryor and Storm as my Main Team at the moment

Phoenix for the mental damage, Storm for being able to put out fires. The other two I don't really care for.

Iron Man
Spider-Man
Batman
any one of Robin, Superman, Captain America, Wolverine, Daredevil, Captain Marvel (maybe others)