MUA 7th Generation and Remaster Edition InterfaceDownload hereEasy installation with optionalsCredits :
Krisan Thyme, for Remastered UI files from his from MUA Gold Content + ak2yny for fixing and updating files + Alchemy + Nikita488, KingAdam, Activision, Xentax and the MUA Forum.Additional Credits :
Update by UltraMegaMagnus (general fixes and updates) and ak2yny (options and simulator menus, Remaster font [big]), Rampage (previews)Notes :
- Please backup before you replace anything, or use Mod Organizer 2
- When installing optional files with Mod Orgnaizer, the main archive must first be unpacked.
- This mod includes files that might conflict with with other UI/HUD, font, controller, or language mods.
- The background edges of custom stages might be visible (screenshot
). Link to Remaster HUD approach
Known Issue & compatibilty :
You can install this at any time during your playthrough, for MUA 2006 only, it won't affect the gameplay, characters at all.
Don't ALT+Tab though, that might cause the game to crash and waste fullscreen effect (if enabled from video settings, generally MUA don't like when we ALT-Tab), if you encounter this issue, do alt+ctrl+L and force close MUA.UI RE Custom HUD by UMM
- Issue related to the alternate edited png in texs folder :
Hud with thinner healthbar, but with issues, no more background for interaction dialog, which make hard to see what you can pick and no more layer below the hero healthbar (no big deal imo). It's because I removed the shadow part in the png file to make thinner healthbar.