Guess who's gotta new plan again, this guy! With the release of BaconWizarsds new Iceman skins, I've decided to go back and give Iceman a very much need update. Some of the things this update will include are
- My usual 5 passives at 12 skill points
- The fixes to melee damage boosts and passives that are present in my other boosters like Gambit and Bishop
- New skins, Icons, and portraits
- And a bunch of other random things like power execution, effects, etc.
- Something must be done with his OP Hail power
In order to balance his Hail power, I have 3 options I've come to refer to as the 3 R's.
Remove - He has 7 powers of which many are crowd control so I could just remove it.
Replace - I could replace it with a different power. If I did I will look into making a sort of melee Ice smash like he had in MUA2, tho there are some other options I may consider.
Rework - I can make changes to its function and execution to make it far more balanced. This will also include some effects work to make it look nicer too.
Something I may do is repurpose it for a new Xtreme power. His default one is pretty average and bland as is. Below is the insanity that is his current Hail power.