Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: rdh94's Mods (SHADOWCAT, LINK, WAR MACHINE)  (Read 12968 times)

Offline epicandragon94
  • Marvel Modder
  • Uncanny Member
  • Upvotes: 6
rdh94's Mods (SHADOWCAT, LINK, WAR MACHINE)
« on: November 25, 2019, 09:37pm »
Shadowcat Marvel Heroes Conversion

Assigned Number: 76 (clashes at loadscreen and mannequin with White Ranger mod)

Trigger Count: 375

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bqsig0on7lh9bpk/Shadowcat+Mod+3.0.zip/file

Hello all! Once again, I have decided to update Shadowcat. In addition to the Defensive Combat Moves that she had before, she now has a host of other new moves, as I will explain below. Not only is Lockheed a lot more versatile now, but he has brought along his companion, Puff (as she first appeared in Uncanny X-Men #181) and their children (as they appeared in X-Men Gold Vol. 2 #30)!

Each costume also has a bonus passive when wearing it in addition to the standard passives.

She also no longer uses fightstyle_shadow, instead using fightstyle_default. In order to keep her powerstyle FightMove count low, she draws upon a new fightstyle, moveset_kitty, for a good portion of her moves. All of these fightstyle changes mean a new herostat in addition to other updates, so be sure to use the herostat provided. 

The changes to this mod will require you to overwrite a lot of files and start a new game, so be aware of that! The changes are altogether quite substantial, as you will see below.

Without further ado, an overview:

Her Powers

1). Non-Corporeal Beatdown- Shadowcat pummels enemies whilst phasing right through them. If surrounded by multiple enemies, Shadowcat phases the ground, causing enemies to falter and be stunned, she then phases underneath and reappears to deliver a phasing uppercut. While phased, Shadowcat is immune to damage. Press Jump at any time during use the AOE ground phase at any time.

2). Spitballs- Kitty directs Lockheed to shoot an explosive fireball at the target, causing Fire DMG.

3). Disciplined Strike- Shadowcat uses her katanas to perform a deadly multi-hit sword attack, doing damage over time and increasing critical chance for a time.

4). Heartbreaker- Kitty phases her hand through foes, giving their heart a squeeze, with a chance for a critical hit. While this attack is being used, Shadowcat is immune to all attacks.

5). Turn Up The Heat- Lockheed sets enemies ablaze, acting as Kittyís personal flamethrower.

6). Shadowcat's Pirouette- Shadowcat uses her dancing skills to perform spin attacks with her katanas, doing damage over time. Press Jump before spinning to execute enemies with Logan Style, instantly killing foes at the cost of all your energy.

7). Walking Through Walls- Kitty becomes intangible, allowing enemies and objects to pass through her. Attacking, Jumping, blocking, dodging, and using powers turns Kitty solid again. Once solid, Kitty remains in a partially phased state, gaining knockback immunity, damage reduction, increased dodge rating, and the ability to shock enemies on contact with phased attacks.

8). Buddy System- Kitty synergizes her attacks with her team and with Lockheed, altering her melee attacks so that her and Lockheed attack in tandem. Also boosts Combo Damage and XP. Press Grab after activating the boost to summon Lockheed's mate, Puff. Press Jump after activating the boost to summon Lockheed and Puff's children. Thanks to BloodyMares for his ideas about this power! Be sure to check out their stuff!

9). Soulsword- Kitty wields the Soulsword, giving her basic attacks that nullify enemy powers and give energy back to you. Also grants immunity to mind control and fear.

10). Phased Out - Kitty phases underneath the ground and then pops up all around the battlefield, attacking enemies. She then returns to the center of the battlefield and phases parts of the ground, causing any enemies that falls into those parts to fall through the floor and instantly die, while all others are tripped. 

Skins

SKINS BY Aventureiromax, andersonbrazil, lionsden99, Julio Cabral, and boreman! Check out their stuff!

1). Astonishing
2). Excalibur
3). Age of Apocalypse
4). Days of Future Past (Movie)
5). All-New X-Men
6). Sprite
7). Original
8). Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Defensive Combat Moves

1). Watch Your Step (Block + Light Attack)- Kitty pulls enemies under ground and they fall to their deaths, instantly killing them, but draining all of her energy.

2). Dragon Breath (Block + Heavy Attack)- At Kitty's direction, Lockheed shoots an arc of flame at the ground, doing Fire DMG and leaving a small fire on the ground that burns enemies over time. Upgrading Turn Up The Heat increases the damage and energy cost of this move.

3). Lockheed Rush (Block + Grab)- Kitty sends out Lockheed to attack enemies around the battlefield; controls like Cap's SHIELD and can be cancelled out of by blocking, dodging, using light or heavy attacks, and powers. Upgrading Spitballs increases the damage and energy cost of this move.

4). Phasing Ninja (Block + Jump)- Kitty phases underneath the ground and appears underneath enemies, bursting through the ground with her katana. The opening of this move counts as a dodge as she phases underground. Upgrading Shadowcat's Pirouette increases the damage and energy cost of this move.

5). Intangibility- a passive that increases your defense. Upgrading Non-Corporeal Beatdown increases the amount of defense this passive gives.

6). Dragon Charge (during Lockheed Rush, press Grab)- direct Lockheed to dart forward at full speed, instantly killing all in his path at the cost of all your energy.

7). Line of Fire (during Lockheed Rush, press Jump)- Lockheed darts forward while shooting fire, knocking foes back and doing damage over time. Scales with Spitballs.

Buddy System Attacks

1). Tandem Strikes (Attack x 6)- perform melee attacks in tandem with Lockheed, damaging enemies twice.

2). Dragon Blast (Smash)- blast foes with fire, slowing them down.

3). Shadow and Flame (Attack x 3, Smash; also works at any point in the combo unless you do trip or popup)- perform a roundhouse kick while Lockheed blasts with fire.

4). Come on Down (Attack, Grab; also works at any point during the combo)- phase Lockheed underneath the ground and direct him to attack enemies from below,

5). Ring of Fire (Attack, Jump; also works at any point during the combo)- Lockheed blasts enemies with fire in a circle while you slash with your katana.

Bonus Costume Passives

1). Teamwork (Astonishing)- working in tandem increases the energy regen rate of entire team.

2). Pet Purple Dragon (Excalibur)- Lockheed collects additional health and energy orbs for you (increased orb drops).

3). Leadership (All-New X-Men)- increases combo damage and XP.

4). Bloodlust (Age of Apocalypse)- gain health per kill.

5). Temporal Displacement (Days of Future Past)- use your phasing to phase people back in time to the moment before their death.

6). Roller Skates (Sprite)- wear roller skates that increase your speed.

7). Phase Recovery (Original)- phasing attacks recover a portion of your energy.

8). Tactical Phasing (Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.)- disarm enemies while using Non-Corporeal Beatdown.

9). Plunder (built-in for a potential Red Queen skin)- increases SHIELD credit drops.

10). Heroic Experience (built-in for a potential Ariel skin)- increases XP gained.

11). Black Vortex (built-in for a potential Star-Lord skin)- chance to unleash the Black Vortex while blocking.

12). Bone Claw (built-in for this costume: https://uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/costume/shadowcat-bigcostume8.jpg)- use your bone claw during your grab smash, which gives additional critical damage.

Notes

1). No need to have the original Shadowcat mod in order to play. Be sure to overwrite all existing Shadowcat files with these ones in order for the mod to work properly.

2). If you have the ents_shadow.engb file from the old mod, delete it- otherwise this mod will not work properly.

3). The Demon Leaper powerstyle has been modified so that their grab no longer makes it so that slow immune characters throw them off.

Credits

-Astonishing, Age of Apocalypse, and Days of Future Past move skins by andersonbrazil. Excalibur skin by Aventureiromax. All-New X-Men/Future Fight skin by Julio Cabral. Sprite and Original skins by lionsden99. Agent of SHIELD skin by boreman.

-Loading screen by Outsider

-Excalibur, AoA, and Astonishing huds by Nando915, Days of Future Past, Sprite, and Original huds movie by me (rdh94). SHIELD hud by boreman.

-power coding, bolton-importing, animation importing, hex-editing, talent coding, sound editing, etc. by me (rdh94).

Special Thanks

-nodoubtjr. and Norrin Rad for the original XML2 and MUA mods.

-Gazillion entertainment for their awesome rendition of Kitty Pryde in MHO, which this is based on.

-Ceamonks890 for providing the Lockheed model from Marvel Heroes, and for convincing me my Lockheed bolton idea wasn't crazy, thus inspiring me to do the mod in the first place.

-UltraMegaMagnus for answering all of my incessant questions and pointing me in the right direction countless times, and for providing all of Kitty's sound files from Marvel Heroes 2015/2016/Omega.

-Cohollow for giving me ideas for how to implement powers and for helping me with her XTREME coding.

-Outsider for helping me with XTREME coding and for his innovations regarding powers used while blocking and grab smash scaling.

-JulioCabral for pointing out what kind of files I needed to start importing Lockheed and for converting the Future Fight model.

-iammingy for the Soulsword bolton.

-andersonbrazil for all of his skins and video tutorials, without which this would not be accomplished. Also thanks to him for early update suggestions (v1.2).

-Nando915 for his fantastic huds.

-Clarityman for figuring out why the Lockheed fireballs weren't working for some people.

-BaconWizard17 for his modeling tutorial.

-Corvetterules for his tutorial on fx bones.

-BloodyMares for his suggestions and ideas about how the Walking Through Walls and Buddy System power should work.

-everyone who has ever provided a tutorial here in general, as I looked through so many and they were all helpful in some way.

-anyone else I forgot- will add if I think of more!

Version 3.0 Updates

-Uses fightstyle_default instead of fightstyle_shadow.

-New fightstyle: moveset_kitty

-Now has mental resistance (to reflect how Kitty's mind is hard to read while phased).

-New passives for costumes (buffs to Phasing, Lockheed, and Ninja/Sword powers, among others).

-Age of Apocalypse costume uses her claws instead of katana in order to be more accurate to that version of Kitty. Properties of moves are still the same.

-Non-Corporeal Beatdown now no longer requires rapid press, though on the last hit you have to press the button again to keep going.

-The AOE form of Non-Corporeal Beatdown can be activated by pressing Jump at any point during the attack.

-Disciplined Strike now causes damage over time and gives a small buff that increases critical chance.

-Shadowcat's Pirouette now causes damage over time.

-New move: Logan Style, an instant-kill that can be activated at the start of Shadowcat's Pirouette. No longer has a cooldown as it did on first release of 3.0.

-Walking Through Walls now has two modes: a true phase "no-clip" mode and a partial phase mode that grants various buffs (damage reduction, knockback immunity, stun immunity, trip immunity, slow immunity, and electricity damage to enemies on contact.

-Buddy System no longer boosts team damage or grants touch damage. Instead, it gives an alternate set of melee attacks where you and Lockheed attack together and boosts combo DMG and XP.

-New Move: Shadow and Flame (activated by pressing Smash after the third, fourth, fifth, or sixth hit of the main attack string of Buddy System).

-New Move: Come on Down (press Grab during the main combo of Buddy System).

-New Move: Ring of Fire (press Jump during the main combo of Buddy System). 

-Puff and Lockheed's Children can be summoned immediately after executing Buddy System.

-Soulsword now gives energy back to you on hit, nullifies enemy powers, and gives mind control immunity and immunity to fear.

-New move: Watch Your Step. No longer has a cooldown as it did on first release of 3.0.

-New Move: Line of Fire, activated by pressing Jump during Lockheed Rush.

-New Move: Dragon Charge, activated by pressing Grab during Lockheed Rush. No longer has cooldown like in original 3.0.

-New passive: Intangibility (grants defense). 

-New higher quality icons.

-Power descriptions less cluttered. Should be able to read everything now without parts getting cut off.

-In addition to the changes above, various tooltips have been added to better explain all the new moves.

-Kitty's phasing moves are now unblockable and work on shielded enemies.

-Dragon Breath, Tandem Strikes, and Dragon Blast all work on shielded enemies (since Lockheed attacks from above during Tandem Strikes and Dragon Breath and Dragon Blast both involve burning fire on the ground).

-Lockheed's Children can now disarm enemies when they attack foes that have weapons.

-Fixed glitch where demon leapers were unable to be thrown off if her partial phase boost was active.

-Bone Claw has been removed (too many accidental inputs and clunky controls) and is now her grab smash, with her using her katana instead of the bone claw (since that should really be exclusive to a hypothetical New X-Men costume, which it will be if that ever gets released). Upgrading Disciplined Strike will increase the damage of her grab smash. The old files are still present in the 'xtras' section if you really liked/want the bone claw move and the old grab smash.

-New skins, huds, and packages. 

-Preemptive packages and huds in the event that more skins are made (would love to see Star-Lord, Red Queen, New X-Men, and Ariel skins).

-Phasing power reworked so that there are less triggers.

-Falling through the floor is extremely unlikely to happen unless you unphase way out of bounds or something.

-Black Vortex has been replaced by Phase Shift, which gives a chance for phase attacks to stun and increases the critical hit chance of phasing attacks. This was done so that if someone chooses to replace the fourth costume they don't lose out on a costume passive, since the way Black Vortex works it was tied to the specific costume number (7606).
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 04:17am by epicandragon94 »

Offline Julio Cabral

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 179
Re: rdh94's Mods (Shadowcat MHO Conversion)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 04:12am »
It looks awesome. I hope for XML II conversion.

Offline UltraMegaMagnus

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 33
  • Direct Message Disabled
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 11:40am »
 :applause:, Always good to see new modders release, Lockheed powers are really well done  :applause:

Offline Outsider

• From The Darkest Realm
  • Admin
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 276
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 11:58am »
Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but it certainly sounds like an improvement over the original. Well done.

Offline Teancum
  • Admin
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 115
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 06:25pm »
YAY! I was thinking how Shadowcat is an underrated character and should have been in the X-Men Legends games as playable. Glad someone gave her a chance.

Also, I spiced up your first post with an image and some flair to the title text.

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 9
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 08:56pm »
Nice work! Shadowcat is awesome!

Offline Aventureiromax

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 130
  • Skinner
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 06:22am »
I tested it and found it a lot of fun ;) Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work  :applause: :jumping: :rockon: :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 124
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 11:18am »
This is awesome! I canít wait to give it a try! Itís so awesome to see new modders

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 150
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
Welcome to this engaging world of modification for MUA and congratulations! Your first mod is so much fun!
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline epicandragon94
  • Marvel Modder
  • Uncanny Member
Link Mod

Assigned Number: 255 (clashes at loadscreen and mannequin with Director Fury mod)

Trigger Count: 313

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ky65sh76anv8c1/Link+Mod+2.0.zip/file

Hello all! I have now updated Link, adding new talents, passives, boltons, powers, animations, icons, and great many other things. This will require a new herostat and thus a new game, so be aware.

Link now has the Items ability, which allows him to use various tools while blocking, and also has the Triforce of Courage which gives him a boost to all resistances and immunity to mind control.

This mod was a collaborative effort between myself, BaconWizard17,  Outsider, and tubular spacedude! None of this would have been possible without their hard work! Check out their stuff! They are all very talented individuals who more than live up to their reputations! 

Introducing the latest addition to the Ultimate Alliance- Link, the protagonist from The Legend of Zelda series!

Some of you may not know, but Link was originally supposed to be in the Wii Version of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (along with Samus- check out aventureiromax's mod of her here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.1575.html ), but was cut.

In designing the powers for this mod, I tried my best to adhere both to the little footage we have while also being true to the original Zelda games.

With a character like this, it is difficult to incorporate all aspects, given how many games he's been in and all the things he is able to do. Thus, we decided to stick mainly to Ocarina of Time Link- the Hero of Time- for inspiration.

And so, an overview:

His Powers

1). Great Spin- Perform a spin attack with the Master Sword, knocking foes back and deflecting all projectiles back at attackers. 

2). Boomerang- Throws boomerang, stunning enemies.

3). Fairy Bow- Link uses his bow and arrows. Press Light Attack to fire out a normal arrow, which pierces through enemies. Press Heavy Attack to shoot a fire arrow, which sets enemies ablaze and does damage over time. Press Grab to shoot an ice arrow, which freezes an enemy and slows those around them. Press Jump to shoot a light arrow, which instantly kills non-boss enemies at the cost of all your energy. Fire and Ice Arrows also cost additional energy.

4). Bombs- Toss a bomb. Explodes in a radius.

5). Hookshot- Use the hookshot to grab enemies, disarming them and pulling them towards you to deliver a blow with the Master Sword. This move has an instant-kill chance, critically hits stunned enemies, and reflects projectiles. If you miss with the hookshot link will be propelled forward. If you hit a wall, Link will zoom towards the wall and then launch himself off it, firing a Sword Beam.

6). Megaton Hammer- Slam the Megaton Hammer into the ground, causing damage in a radius.

7). Din's Fire- Call upon the Goddess of Power, Din, to unleash Din's Fire- an outward blast of flame that burns enemies and also sets fires on the ground.

8). Nayru's Love- Call upon the Goddess of Wisdom, Nayru, providing Link with a magical barrier that blocks all attacks for a limited time.

9). Farore's Wind- Call upon the Goddess of Courage, Farore, to teleport yourself or allies around the map. Damage is also dealt at the destination.

10). Triforce- Complete the Triforce, granting you one wish- to restore peace to the land, smiting foes and reviving allies.

Items

1). Deku Nuts (Block + Light Attack)- throws a deku nut, which stuns enemies for 5 seconds.

2). Bombchus (Block + Heavy Attack)- place a bombchu on the ground that homes in on enemies.

3). Iron Boots (Block + Grab)- put on the Iron Boots, and stomp the ground, creating a shockwave and giving you a boost that makes you immune to knockback but slowing your movement and attack speed.

4). Hover Boots (Block + Jump)- dash forward with the Hover Boots, allowing you to cross gaps as long as you keep pressing Jump. Also knocks foes into the air and gives a movement and attack speed buff.

5). Fairy- gives a 25% chance to revive at 40% health.

6). Sword Beams- when at maximum health pressing heavy attack charges your sword, and releasing it fires out a sword beam that knocks foes back.

Other Abilities

1). Dodging (attack roll) gives a slight movement speed boost just like in Zelda games. This can stack with Hover Boots.

Skins

All skins by BaconWizard17! Check out his work if you haven't!

1). Hero of Time
2). Goron Tunic
3). Zora Tunic
4). Dark Link

Notes

1). Has skin segments rather than boltons for his sword and shield, so be aware of surpassing the skin segment limit. He has four total (two on the back, one in each hand).

Credits

-All skins by BaconWizard17.

-Voice file/zss file by tubular spacedude.

-Loading screen by Outsider.

-Bow and Arrow boltons by andersonbrazil. 

-Power coding, hex editing, icon creation, hud creation, power sounds/zsm file, talent coding by me (rdh94).

Special Thanks

-BaconWizard17 for providing and then importing the models. This would not have been possible without you!

-tubular spacedude for providing and then doing the sounds, and also testing out Link 2.0. This would not have been possible without you either!

-Outsider for the loadscreen, and for encouragement/insight regarding releasing the mod, as I had reservations due to rights issues that he put to rest.

-Ceamonks890 for insight regarding rights issues and other such things when I had reservations. He convinced me that if other games can have Nintendo characters, why not us? While his specific mixes are not used in this version of the mod, I appreciate he took the time to mix the animations to negate the need for fightstyle_link, as that was a monumental effort mixing all the animations for all the mods on the site. 

-The creators of Project M for making such a perfect model that fits well with the game!

-Whoever originally posted the video of Link in MUA and whoever originally leaked that, as otherwise it would have never occurred me to try and put him into the game.

-Anyone and everyone who has ever done a tutorial on the site.

So, with all that said, and all this info at your disposal, I must ask:

HAVE YE WHAT IT TAKES?

Version 2.0 Updates

-Uses fightstyle_default instead of fightstyle_link.

-New fightstyle: moveset_link

-Boost to all resistances (+10) from Triforce of Courage and immunity to mind control and fear.

-New costume passives, including Fire Resistance for Goron Tunic and the Lens of Truth for the Zora Tunic (reveals enemies on the map and reveals weaknesses increasing critical chance). 

-Deku Nut stun time reduced.

-Sword Beams moved to heavy attack when at full health; instant-kill chance sword beams moved to Hookshot when bouncing off of walls.

-Great Spin now reflects projectiles and knocks enemies back.

-New bolton for Boomerang.

-New boltons for Fairy Bow and arrows.

-New models for bombs.

-Now shouts when dodging/rolling like he does in the games.

-New block animation and new animations here and there, too many to list.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 08:42am by epicandragon94 »

Offline tubularspacedude
  • Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 1
Glad to see this come to fruition at last! This mod has been an amazing collab overall and I'm happy that at last, the Hero of Time has returned to MUA after over ten years!

Great Work!

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 124
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Iím super excited to try him out!

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 9
Oh my god, yes!!! Thank you!!!

Offline Clarityman

• Amazing Member
  • Upvotes: 2
Hello,

First I'd like to thank you for the new Shadowcat mod! True story, years ago I registered here just to download the original Shadowcat mod- I'm a huge Kitty Pryde fan. From then on, I've been modding MUA for years ever since!

It's such an improvement! On the old mod, I hated that she was overly flippy and kicky. Yeah, I know she's got that ninja training, but I always felt the Claremont punch-you-in-the-face Kitty was underrepresented in the original mod.

The Lockheed powers are especially a nice touch. Speaking of, I thought I'd point out that if anyone has the old mod installed and has ents_shadow.engb in their entities folder, the Lockheed fireballs won't work. It needs to be deleted. You might want to put that in the Readme.

Anyway, thanks again. This is the most fun Kitty Pryde I've played. I hope you keep producing mods!

Offline epicandragon94
  • Marvel Modder
  • Uncanny Member
Re: rdh94's Mods (SHADOWCAT, LINK, WAR MACHINE)
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2021, 08:00am »
War Machine Marvel Heroes Conversion

Assigned Number: 18

Trigger Count: 239

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/un590g518t5t89v/War+Machine.zip/file

Hello all! After a long hiatus, I have decided to return to modding (as opposed to just updating, haha)!

War Machine has rejoined the Ultimate Alliance, and he's got a few upgrades.

Similar to Shadowcat, I decided the War Machine could use a different take. While there was nothing wrong with the original mod, I suppose with his exposure in the MCU and with all he can do in those movies, that had to be represented somehow. I tried my best to make War Machine play differently from Iron Man. I specifically used Marvel Heroes Omega as a template, similar to with Shadowcat.

Basically the idea behind War Machine was to make him a walking arsenal with a lot of different tools at his disposal. I also made it so that you can allocate your resources differently- either towards defense and standing your ground or holding a position, or towards offense and just crushing everything in your path. This offensive mode changes your powers completely, but disables jumping, blocking, and energy regen, so in that mode you are encouraged to keep making kills in order to sustain yourself.

I'm unsure if this would be classified as a mod or a booster, honestly. Like with Shadowcat, there are elements, effects, and powers from the original mod, but there are also quite a few differences and new powers. The admins/mods can classify this however they wish, as I can see how some would see this as a booster and how others would see this as a full mod.

In any case, an overview:

His Powers

1). Suppressing Fire/Total War- Blast foes with your shoulder-mounted Gatling Gun. With the Built for War boost active, this power turns into Total War, where War Machine uses his shoulder gun and wrist guns to fire special ammo- plasma rounds (pierce through foes), electric rounds (stun enemies), and thermite rounds (set foes on fire).

2). Limited War/Bunker Buster- Fire out multiple EMP missiles at once, which home in on foes and encase them in a damaging electric field that causes damage over time. With the Built for War boost active, this power turns into Bunker Buster, where War Machine fires out a missile with a high instant-kill chance, followed by smaller rockets also with instant-kill chance (this move was inspired by the Ex-Wife from Iron Man 2, but this time it actually works). 

3). Bring The Heat/Thermite Overload- Burn foes with your wrist-mounted flamethrower. This will overheat your suit, making you hot to the touch and burning any foes you come into contact with. With Built for War active, this power becomes Thermite Overload, which releases all the heat from your suit in a concentrated blast with a high instant-kill chance, burning foes in a radius and spreading the heat to nearby enemies as well. 

4). Rough Landing/Divide and Conquer- Fly high into the sky and come crashing down, launching foes into the air. Due to his skills as an ace pilot, whilst in the air War Machine has high dodge chance. With Built for War active, this power becomes Divide and Conquer, and your thrusters get rerouted into your repulsors, enabling you to unleash a series of concentrated blasts- first a series of Plasma Charges (like in XML2), then a repulsor blast from your hand, and finally a piercing blast from your arc reactor, all of which cause knockback.

5). Clear The Room/Less Than Lethal- Spin around firing anti-tank rounds that knock enemies back (inspired by the One-Off from Iron Man 2, but using bullets instead of lasers). With Built for War active, this power becomes Less Than Lethal, which unleashes your sonic cannon (as seen in Captain America: Civil War) to stun groups of enemies.

6). Starktech Turret/Plasma Cannon- launch a Starktech turret that will shoot any foes that come near (works exactly like Iron Man's turret in XML2). Increase the number of turrets that can be deployed by upgrading the power. With Built for War active, this power becomes Plasma Cannon, which uses your shoulder mounted cannon to fire out a plasma bolt that creates a damaging energy field upon contact with an enemy.

7). Built for War- Allocate all your suit power to your offensive system, altering your powers. While this boost is active, jumping in replaced by the Supersonic Lunge, which propels you forward and can cross gaps, while also knocking foes aside. Blocking is replaced by Shock Trooper, an EMP blast that nullifies enemy powers for a brief period of time. After the EMP blast, you become charged with electricity, shocking any foes that touch you. Energy regen is also disabled during this boost, so keep your kill count up to get more energy.

8). Rule The Skies- Reroute all your suit power to your support systems, granting increased energy regen, health regen, and movement and attack speed increase.

9). Hammer of War- Wield the War Hammer (as seen in Captain America: Civil War) which alters your melee attacks to use the War Hammer, which shocks and weakens foes with each hit.

10). System Overload - Concentrate all the power in your suit into a single, massive EMP blast that fries foes and nullifies enemy powers of any who survive the blast.

Skins

SKINS BY BLaw! Check out their stuff!

1). Modern
2). Avengers
3). Civil War
4). Iron Patriot

Other Abilities

1). Starktech Upgrades- +50% to all resistances, +30% energy regen.

2). Starktech Mines- Press Block and then Smash to launch Starktech Mines, which trip and stun foes that comes near. 

Notes

1). If you have the old mod, be sure to overwrite all of the files.

Credits

-All skins and huds by BLaw.

-Loading screen by Teancum.

-Original mod by Teancum.

-Voice file by nickjustint.

-power coding, animation combining, effects, hex editing, talent coding, power sound editing by me (rdh94).

Special Thanks

-Teancum for the original mod.

-everyone who has ever done a tutorial on the site.