Shadowcat Marvel Heroes Conversion
Assigned Number: 76 (clashes at loadscreen and mannequin with White Ranger mod)
Trigger Count: 368
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/t1l3l9h06345zg8/Shadowcat_Mod_4.0.zip/file
Hello all! Once again, I have decided to update Shadowcat (to version 4.0 this time). There are quite a few animations and power changes, but it should not require you to start a new game.
Each costume now also has a bonus passive when wearing it in addition to the standard passives. I have added all costumes that currently exist for her on the site (to my knowledge). If I missed any, please let me know so I can add them and credit whoever made them!
Without further ado, an overview: Her Powers
1). Non-Corporeal Beatdown
- Shadowcat pummels enemies whilst phasing right through them. If surrounded by multiple enemies, Shadowcat phases the ground, causing enemies to falter and be stunned, she then phases underneath and reappears to deliver a phasing uppercut. While phased, Shadowcat is immune to damage. Press Jump at any time during the attack to use the AOE ground phase.
- Kitty directs Lockheed to shoot an explosive fireball at the target, causing Fire DMG.
3). Disciplined Strike
- Shadowcat uses her katanas to perform a deadly multi-hit sword attack, doing damage over time and increasing critical chance for a time.
- Kitty phases her hand through foes, giving their heart a squeeze, with a chance for a critical hit. While this attack is being used, Shadowcat is immune to all attacks.
5). Turn Up The Heat
- Lockheed sets enemies ablaze, acting as Kittyís personal flamethrower.
6). Shadowcat's Pirouette
- Shadowcat uses her dancing skills to perform spin attacks with her katanas, doing damage over time. Press Jump before spinning to execute enemies with Logan Style
, instantly killing foes at the cost of all your energy.
7). Walking Through Walls
- Kitty becomes intangible, allowing enemies and objects to pass through her. Attacking, Jumping, blocking, dodging, and using powers turns Kitty solid again. Once solid, Kitty remains in a partially phased state, gaining knockback immunity, damage reduction, increased dodge rating, and the ability to shock enemies on contact with phased attacks.
8). Buddy System
- Kitty synergizes her attacks with her team and with Lockheed, altering her melee attacks so that her and Lockheed attack in tandem. Also boosts Combo Damage and XP. Press Grab after activating the boost to summon Lockheed's mate, Puff. Press Jump after activating the boost to summon Lockheed and Puff's children. Thanks to BloodyMares for his ideas about this power! Be sure to check out their stuff!
- Kitty wields the Soulsword, giving her basic attacks that nullify enemy powers and give energy back to you. Also grants immunity to mind control and fear.
10). Phased Out
- Kitty phases underneath the ground and then pops up all around the battlefield, attacking enemies. She then returns to the center of the battlefield and phases parts of the ground, causing any enemies that falls into those parts to fall through the floor and instantly die, while all others are tripped. Skins
3). Age of Apocalypse
5). Days of Future Past (Movie)
6). All-New X-Men
9). Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
10). Guardians of the Galaxy (maskless Star-Lord costume)
11). X-Men Evolution
12). Bayville Siren
13). Wolverine and the X-Men
14). First Class
15). Age of XDefensive Combat Moves
1). Watch Your Step (Block + Light Attack)
- Kitty pulls enemies under ground and they fall to their deaths, instantly killing them, but draining all of her energy. Hold Block to cancel. Upgrading Heartbreaker
increases the amount of enemies Kitty will target.
2). Dragon Breath (Block + Heavy Attack)
- At Kitty's direction, Lockheed shoots an arc of flame at the ground, doing Fire DMG and leaving a small fire on the ground that burns enemies over time. Upgrading Turn Up The Heat
increases the damage and energy cost of this move.
3). Lockheed Rush (Block + Grab)
- Kitty sends out Lockheed to attack enemies around the battlefield; controls like Cap's SHIELD and can be cancelled out of by blocking, dodging, using light or heavy attacks, and powers. Upgrading Spitballs
increases the damage and energy cost of this move.
4). Phasing Ninja (Block + Jump)
- Kitty phases underneath the ground and appears underneath enemies, bursting through the ground with her katana. The opening of this move counts as a dodge as she phases underground. Upgrading Shadowcat's Pirouette
increases the damage and energy cost of this move.
- a passive that increases your defense. Upgrading Non-Corporeal Beatdown
increases the amount of defense this passive gives.
6). Dragon Charge (during Lockheed Rush, press Grab)
- direct Lockheed to dart forward at full speed, instantly killing all in his path at the cost of all your energy.
7). Line of Fire (during Lockheed Rush, press Jump)
- Lockheed darts forward while shooting fire, knocking foes back and doing damage over time. Scales with Spitballs
. Buddy System Attacks
1). Tandem Strikes (Attack x 6)
- perform melee attacks in tandem with Lockheed, damaging enemies twice.
2). Dragon Blast (Smash)
- blast foes with fire, slowing them down.
3). Shadow and Flame (Attack x 3, Smash; also works at any point in the combo unless you do trip or popup)
- perform a roundhouse kick while Lockheed blasts with fire.
4). Come on Down (Attack, Grab; also works at any point during the combo)
- phase Lockheed underneath the ground and direct him to attack enemies from below,
5). Ring of Fire (Attack, Jump; also works at any point during the combo)
- Lockheed blasts enemies with fire in a circle while you slash with your katana. Bonus Costume Passives
1). Teamwork (Astonishing)
- working in tandem increases the energy regen rate of entire team.
2). Pet Purple Dragon (Excalibur)
- Lockheed collects additional health and energy orbs for you (increased orb drops).
3). Leadership (All-New X-Men)
- increases combo damage and XP.
4). Bloodlust (Age of Apocalypse)
- gain health per kill.
5). Temporal Displacement (Days of Future Past)
- use your phasing to phase people back in time to the moment before their death.
6). Roller Skates (Sprite)
- wear roller skates that increase your speed.
7). Phase Recovery (Original)
- phasing attacks recover a portion of your energy.
8). Tactical Phasing (Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- disarm enemies while using Non-Corporeal Beatdown.
9). Plunder (built-in for a potential Red Queen skin)
- increases SHIELD credit drops.
10). Heroic Experience (built-in for a potential Ariel skin)
- +2 to all traits.
11). Black Vortex (Star-Lord)
- chance to unleash the Black Vortex while blocking (5% chance).
12). Bone Claw (built-in for this costume: https://uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/costume/shadowcat-bigcostume8.jpg)
- use your bone claw during your grab smash, which gives additional critical damage.
13). Inspiring Leader (Guardians of the Galaxy)
- reduces damage taken of the entire team by 10%.
14). New Recruit (X-Men: Evolution)
- increases XP gained.
15). Vigilante (Bayville Siren)
- increases critical damage of powers.
16). Electrical Disruption (Wolverine and the X-Men)
- adds electricity damage to all phasing attacks.
17). Just A Phase (First Class)
- absorbs 10% of all damage.
18). Stealth (Age of X)
- intangibility and ninja training gives permanent stealth buff. Notes
1). No need to have the original Shadowcat mod in order to play. Be sure to overwrite all existing Shadowcat files with these ones in order for the mod to work properly.
2). If you have the ents_shadow.engb file from the old mod, delete it- otherwise this mod will not work properly.
3). The Demon Leaper powerstyle has been modified so that their grab no longer makes it so that slow immune characters throw them off. Credits
-Astonishing, Age of Apocalypse, and Days of Future Past move skins by andersonbrazil. Excalibur skin by Aventureiromax. All-New X-Men/Future Fight skin by Julio Cabral. Sprite, First Class, WATXM, and Original skins by lionsden99. X-Men Evolution skin by solario. Star-Lord, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Age of X skins by Zignutu. Agent of SHIELD skin by boreman.
-Loading screens by Outsider and shaftcrawler (converted by ak2yny).
-Excalibur, AoA, and Astonishing huds by Nando915, SHIELD hud by boreman, all other huds by me (rdh94).
-power coding, bolton-importing, animation importing, effects, animation combining, hex-editing, talent coding, sound editing, etc. by me (rdh94).Special Thanks
-nodoubtjr. and Norrin Rad for the original XML2 and MUA mods.
-Gazillion entertainment for their awesome rendition of Kitty Pryde in MHO, which this is based on.
-Ceamonks890 for providing the Lockheed model from Marvel Heroes, and for convincing me my Lockheed bolton idea wasn't crazy, thus inspiring me to do the mod in the first place.
-UltraMegaMagnus for answering all of my incessant questions and pointing me in the right direction countless times, and for providing all of Kitty's sound files from Marvel Heroes 2015/2016/Omega.
-Cohollow for giving me ideas for how to implement powers and for helping me with her XTREME coding.
-Outsider for helping me with XTREME coding and for his innovations regarding powers used while blocking and grab smash scaling.
-JulioCabral for pointing out what kind of files I needed to start importing Lockheed and for converting the Future Fight model.
-iammingy for the Soulsword bolton.
-andersonbrazil for all of his skins and video tutorials, without which this would not be accomplished. Also thanks to him for early update suggestions (v1.2).
-Nando915 for his fantastic huds.
-Clarityman for figuring out why the Lockheed fireballs weren't working for some people.
-BaconWizard17 for his modeling tutorial.
-Corvetterules for his tutorial on fx bones.
-BloodyMares for his suggestions and ideas about how the Walking Through Walls and Buddy System power should work.
-everyone who has ever provided a tutorial here in general, as I looked through so many and they were all helpful in some way.
-anyone else I forgot- will add if I think of more! Version 4.0 Updates
-New animations for Watch Your Step, Spitballs, and Line of Fire.
-Watch Your Step is now coded as a teleport power- Kitty phases to each enemy on the battlefield and drags each enemy down individually. This was done to make the power a bit more distinct from her X-Treme.
-Spitballs and Shadow and Flame now have Lockheed models within effect files so that Lockheed is always oriented correctly in relation to Kitty.
-Non-Corporeal Beatdown's single target mode is more reliable and doesn't auto-target random enemies.
-Non-Corporeal Beatdown's speed is no longer locked and can be affected by speed boosts.
-Slightly increased the energy drain time on the instant-kill moves (by about 1 second) in order to balance them more.
-Consolidated Lockheed effects.
-New effects for Ring of Fire and Grabsmash.
-New sounds for Ring of Fire and Non-Corporeal Beatdown.
-Made it so that when an enemy is phased through the floor each enemy will have a scream specific to them.
-Changed X-Treme so that enemies that are phased will not leave behind debris/chunks most of the time.
-Added every skin/costume for Kitty that has been released on the site.
-Gave every skin igGlobalColor Attribute.
-Hex edited every skin.
-Gave bonus passives for each skin/costume, including pre-emptive bonuses for Red Queen, Ariel, and Modern costumes.
-Added cutlass sword boltons in the event that a Red Queen costume is made.
-Added more detailed descriptions for powers and the various moves.
-Added additional loadscreen by shaftcrawler (converted by ak2yny).
-Reduced trigger count.