Originating from the Tomb Raider franchise as a one-off character introduced in the sixth main entry, The Angel of Darkness, Kurtis Trent was one of many casualties as a result of the rushed and unfinished development cycle for said game, his backstory and much of his inherent capabilities left on the cutting room floor.
Born on 26th June 1972 in a bunker within Salt Flats, Utah, Kurtis Heissturm found himself constantly on the run with his family from the likes of the immortal black alchemist, Eckhardt and his equally deadly Cabal organisation who sought to wipe out all surviving traces of the Lux Veritatis.
Trained in the ways of the Lux Veritatis order by his father Konstantin from an early age (which were in themselves an offshoot of the Knights Templar), Kurtis underwent many strenuous and intense trials, his father becoming increasingly distant as his priorities for the Lux Veritatis outweighed his time to devote to his son as he aged into adulthood.
Eventually gaining access to powerful abilities and skills not too long after becoming nineteen, Kurtis became disillusioned with the Lux Veritatis's collective mission and disappeared to join the Foreign Legion, changing his surname to Trent in order to keep a low profile.
Staying hidden from the Cabal for five long years within the Foreign Legion in order to qualify for French citizenship, Kurtis found himself constantly assaulted by strange and hard-to-explain events linked to the occult.
Adapting the nickname of 'Demon Hunter', Kurtis would leave the Foreign Legion in 1996 to freelance as a mercenary under an assortment of semi-legal agencies collectively under the direction of Marten Gunderson, continuing to deal with whatever odd jobs needed to be sorted out for the next three years whilst continuing to evade the attention of the Cabal.
Eventually learning through a covertly sent letter that his father had been caught and murdered by Eckhardt, Kurtis felt nothing but feelings of incredible guilt for leaving the Lux Veritatis and in his grief, vowed revenge against Eckhardt to ensure his father had not died in vain.
Granted by his mother Marie, the terrifying Chirugai blade (a discus-like glaive) and two talismanic items known as the Periapt Shards (which were the only things capable of killing Eckhardt for good if all three were united), Kurtis would set off on a personal mission to overthrow Eckhardt and finally bring an end to his centuries of tyranny.
Crossing paths several times with world renowned adventurer, archeologist and tomb raider, Lara Croft across Paris as he searched for the fabled Obscura Paintings that contained parts needed to revive an ancient evil called the Sleeper (which would in return revive the dangerous Nephilim race), the two eventually formed a partnership to stop the major threat once and for all.
Through many trials and tribulations as the two travelled all across Europe to stop the true villain, Karel, an undercover Nephilim posing as one of Eckhardt's Cabal lieutenants, from continuing where Eckhardt had failed, Lara and Kurtis would succeed and save the world from the threat of both the Cabal and Nephilim, going their separate ways whilst continuing to keep in contact if another major threat were to arise again in future.
Now reunited with Lara Croft once again after four years, Kurtis finds himself joining Lara among a vast alliance of powerful individuals brought together under the management of S.H.I.E.L.D., their collective reason for joining together being to stop Doctor Doom and the Masters of Evil from destroying all of existence.
Arming himself with his custom made Boran X pistol, Kurtis prepares to handle this mission in his stride, his strengthened confidence and cocky attitude shining through as he prepares for whatever comes next...
-4 powers, 3 boosts and an Xtreme
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons, mannequin and voice/sound file using archived audio of Eric Loren's voice from Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness.
-Uses assigned number #61 (will clash with Lizard and Miss America in mannequin).
1. Broken Ego: Kurtis puts his combat training under the French Foreign Legion to good use, grabbing an enemy with his legs as he sends them soaring to the ground hard, dealing physical damage.
2. Chirugai Throw: Kurtis pulls out his Chirugai Blade and throws it at an enemy, dealing physical damage. Hold button down and use movement controls to steer Chirugai.
3. Death Takes All: Kurtis pulls out his custom-made pistol from TR Angel of Darkness, the Boran X, to fire at enemies in his way. Can move and strafe while firing.
4. Vicious Cycle: Kurtis pulls out his Chirugai Blade and spins around, cutting through enemies and objects across a specific radius as physical damage is dealt.
5. (Debuff) Sardonic Intimidation: Kurtis throws out a quip an enemy's way to taunt them, enraging affected foes into attacking him as their overall defence is decreased.
6. (Boost) Mind's Eye: Kurtis uses his granted Lux Veritatis abilities to his advantage, using his psychic sight to briefly astral project and reveal nearby enemies on the map. Also decreases energy cost for entire team.
7. (Boost) Psychic Strength: In order to stay on top of his enemies, Kurtis uses his Lux Veritatis abilities to drain the lifeforce of an unlucky enemy, temporarily increasing his max health, energy, damage and combat speed to superhuman levels.
8. (Xtreme) Lux Veritatis Legacy: Kurtis pulls out his Chirugai Blade and throws it in a giant arc, as it circles around and hits all enemies on screen with major physical damage.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons, voice/sound file etc
Murti Schofield (Ex-Core Design developer and established book author)- Kurtis Trent creator
Outsider- Loading screen
UltraMegaMagnus- Converted Kurtis Trent model, Boran X & Chirugai Blade boltons, mannequin
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kxe1kxj2pcxlhg6/Kurtis_Trent_%2528Tomb_Raider%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file