Originating from the universe of 'The Boys' created by Garth Ennis, Homelander is widely regarded as the poster child of Vought International, a multi-billion dollar entertainment conglomerate where superheroes are big business.
Reportedly the last survivor sent from a dying world according to movies made about him whilst being incredibly durable and powerful, the truth of Homelander's existence is far more insidious, his heroic, boyscout persona only running skin deep.
Being in actuality a lab experiment created sometime in 1981 from the genetic material of 'Soldier Boy', the first reported superhero in existence on his world, the young 'John' was put through all sorts of painful and traumatic surgeries to have his superhuman abilities tested for Vought's own ends.
Eventually snapping mentally from all the torture and brainwashing, John's mind would create a twisted, sociopathic, alternate personality which helped him through the countless traumatic experiences of his childhood as he aged into an adult.
Becoming the leader of the superhero team known simply as 'The Seven' while debuting his Homelander persona to the world years later, John relished in all the positive media attention as he frequently saved people in front of the cameras while engaging in much more shady activities out of the public eye.
Knowingly taking advantage of his position of power by coercing a woman named Becca into sleeping with him, he would gain a son named Ryan later on and some semblance of control over his own life outside the control of Vought.
However, what Homelander couldn't have foreseen that day was that he created a long-term vengeful enemy and skilled rival in Billy Butcher, the husband of the woman he had knowingly fostered a child with.
Getting increasingly frustrated and angry at the continued persistence of Billy Butcher and his underground rebellion while struggling to keep his perception in the public eye from being entirely shattered, his attention would immediately be drawn to strange interdimensional tears which began to pop up across the planet and erase all life at an alarming rate.
Desiring to not lose the fame he retained permanently but left with no other choice, Homelander selfishly flew quickly through one of the tears and found himself on an entirely new Earth altogether, which possessed their own vast groups of superheroes who seemed much more genuine in their heroics than he could ever hope to be.
Deciding to play along and pretend he had the best interests for all of existence at heart in front of the vast 'SHIELD' strike team, it wouldn't be long before telepathic members on the strike team learned of Homelander's true motives and warned everyone openly of his psychological instability.
Initially lashing out in childish rage as he displayed his heat vision in front of the entire alliance (threatening to kill any of them if they stood in his way of restoring his world and fame), Homelander would immediately be stopped and forcibly restrained by costumed heroes with similar abilities to his own known as 'Superman' and 'Hyperion', warning Homelander with confidence that he had no authority on this Earth nor was he an invulnerable god that he delusionally believed himself to be, a significant chunk of their omniversal 'alliance' being perfectly capable of stopping him with a mere thought if he steps even one foot out of line.
Realizing to his internal horror that not only were all of the heroes present, being completely serious and would do whatever they could to protect their own (but could actually harm him reliably if they saw fit), Homelander knew then and there that his back was against the wall, deciding through great reluctance to gradually stop this 'Masters of Evil' with them and hopefully return to his own world as if this little misadventure was nothing more than a bad dream...
DISCLAIMER: This mod uses plenty of uncensored swear words in many of their voice clips. So if you're someone who takes offense to the use of such language, than please don't download this mod.
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of might, flight, 80% resistant to physical attacks and immunity to radiation damage
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Antony Starr's voice from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 collaborations.
-Uses assigned number #154 (will clash with playable Clea and Kate Bishop in mannequin).
1. Spine Crusher: Homelander grabs an unlucky enemy and crushes their bones, dealing physical damage.
2. Burning Resentment: Homelander utilizes his heat vision as he generates continuous beams of energy from his eyes, dealing fire damage over time to enemies so long as power button is held down.
3. Bold Supe: Deciding to think a little out of his usual technique box, Homelander grabs an unlucky enemy and flings them around as a makeshift weapon, dealing physical damage to surrounding foes. Let go of power button to fling enemy in Homelander's hands away!
4. Howling Eardrums: Homelander lets out a powerful sonic scream, dealing physical damage as enemies are left disoriented from internal damage to their ears.
5. Atmospheric Re-Entry: Homelander leaps into the air and lands on the ground hard, dealing physical damage to surrounding enemies as they're knocked back from the impact.
6. (Boost) Observant Senses: Homelander uses his superhuman senses to reveal nearby enemies on the map while increasing his own critical hit chances temporarily.
7. (Debuff) Intimidating Presence: Homelander says a terrifying taunt, causing surrounding enemies to flee for their lives in fear as their overall defense is reduced.
8. (Xtreme) Impertinent Rage: Having lost his patience with the current battle, Homelander makes use of his superhuman speed efficiently and moves between enemies quickly, dealing physical damage.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation & coding, HUD, loading screen, icons etc
UltraMegaMagnus- Homelander model
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jwyrdaw1qiilqbx/Homelander_%2528The_Boys%2529-_Ceamonks890.7z/file