Official Characters - ALPHA V2 RELEASED! (UPDATED 11/26)

Started by BliZZ, November 21, 2007, 03:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BliZZ on November 22, 2007, 10:43PM
RE: Sabes' grab-smash- dunno, as it works just like Cage's for me. I don't get any errors with it :( (at least that I have noticed) Sorry.

thank you anyhow... I will try to keep my custom configs I made somehow, but using all the new files I should from the new update... ant's work! lol

does anyone have any problems with magneto? when the team xtreme is activated, magneto nvr use his extreme n the whole thing just goes slow mo, nvr returing back to normal.

Quote from: parrastaka on November 23, 2007, 01:38AM
Quote from: BliZZ on November 22, 2007, 10:43PM
RE: Sabes' grab-smash- dunno, as it works just like Cage's for me. I don't get any errors with it :( (at least that I have noticed) Sorry.

thank you anyhow... I will try to keep my custom configs I made somehow, but using all the new files I should from the new update... ant's work! lol

I tried and tried... only restarting a new game worked :)

Quote from: phoenixforce on November 23, 2007, 09:40PM
does anyone have any problems with magneto? when the team xtreme is activated, magneto nvr use his extreme n the whole thing just goes slow mo, nvr returing back to normal.
I had the same problem

Can confirm the Magneto problem (Xtreme doesn't return to normal playing time). However, I did only encounter it one in 10+ tries. Seemt to be something very random.

On good news: Nightys Xtreme seems to be fixes now.

But I have a problem with Hulk. Half his moves don't work properly anymore. Had a quick look and one of his files in the actors folder is only 1/3rd in size or so, and that is where the problem originates

PS: Why are there so many fightstyles of characters actuall in MUA in the package?

Quote from: Sidewinder on November 24, 2007, 08:24AM
But I have a problem with Hulk. Half his moves don't work properly anymore. Had a quick look and one of his files in the actors folder is only 1/3rd in size or so, and that is where the problem originates

PS: Why are there so many fightstyles of characters actuall in MUA in the package?

Quote from: BliZZ on November 21, 2007, 03:25PMAlso includes the excellent heroselect program, as well as an upgraded version of the fightstyles pack.

The problem originates from you either

a) not copying some of the fightstyle_hulk files properly
or
b) not changing the herostat entry you are using to read fightstyle_hulk
or
c) not copying the new "hulk.engb" talent file

b)
That line was well hidden (as it is at the bottom of the stat). Hope there aren't any other changes in the herostat...

But I still don't get the "fightstyles pack". What does it do? Is it only a resource for modders at this point or is it supposed to change something for the normal user (the fightstyles don't seem to be used from looking at the herostat).

Do you have to de/re compile with each character or just each mod?

some problem
1)there some stuff that hulk cant pick up and so work to sabertooth
also
when you will add the char that have only in the golden edition for Xbox360
i mean there some char that arent in like venom and dr.Doom

Venom and Dr Doom are not finished.  When they are there will be a new version.

i'm sure that they will be released when iammingy makes the 2 venom skins and for doom he has the classic skin norrin made an ultimate then when the other 2 skins are made there will be doom and venom to think about
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

oh and really great mode
but i saw someone here have picture from his game with venom in :S