Hulk mod version 1.31

Started by Dark_Mark, June 19, 2008, 03:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I edited mine to scale_factor 1.4 - he's bigger than everyone now and looks just like he should.

I still don't see what was wrong with the mannequin to begin with but whatever :P

The only thing I'd suggest is adding a labcoat-sorta thing to Joe Fixit... he's just not the same without one ;)

This is an awesome mod. Great work. Keep up the good work.

August 08, 2008, 07:52AM #62 Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:58AM by Emilio Amaral
Sorry for the VERY LATE reply.

About the mannequim size...
at 140% make Hulk TOO big.
He's REALLY TOO BIG.
Could you make it at 132% or 135%, please?

Cause...
At 130% (the actual size) he's still smaller than Thing.
And at 140% (as you oversized it) he's almost doesn't fit on screen.

Thanx!

:hulk_icon:
i downloaded your hulk, and it looks like classic hulk in the character select BUT when you select him to your team he has all this armor and junk on him (yeah i know world war hulk) is the file corrupt or is this the way he is selected? is there a file with the classic hulk that doesnt look like he is running on his knees :) lol

Hey, wanted to congratulate you on the GREAT hulk mod, its superb!  I just wanted to throw in a suggestion here that's sorta related to the discussion.  We keep wanting to increase Hulk's mannequin because he looks smaller than the Thing.  The real problem, in my opinion, is Ben Grimm's mannequin is WAY over sized.  He isn't that bigger than everyone else in game but his mannequin is huge, way out of proportion.   Maybe someone could
make a smaller thing mannequin.

Yes! I agree with you.
Thing is really over sized.
But.. Actually... I still prefer Increasing Hulk's mannequin size.
I like oversized Thing.
:hulk_icon: :thing: :colossus: :thor:

Guys... Hulk IS bigger than Thing - the Mannquin IS bigger than Things. If you alter the coding to place them side by side Hulk is obviously taller.

Though I do agree that the Ben Grimm mannequin is way over-sized... especially since it wasn't his height - but his endurance - that made Thing so dangerous.

Quote from: endedel on October 05, 2008, 08:35AM
please, updated hulk !!
I'll improve Classic's face in a not to distant future, but what else is there to update?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

October 05, 2008, 09:32AM #70 Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 09:42AM by endedel
jeans blue,arms an hand biggest and thick, body more wide,leg more short and more thick.... look hulk modern in MUA2:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2339.0

yes face is the best !!

Quote from: Gamabot on October 05, 2008, 09:30AM
looks awesome does it come with powers?
Yes, it's a complete character mod.

Quote from: endedel on October 05, 2008, 09:32AM
jeans blue,arms an hand biggest and thick, body more wide,leg more short and more thick
yes face is the best !!
- Professor has blue jeans
- I'll think about bigger muscles and hands, but no promises about that
- face isn't the best part, that is why I'm trying to improve it
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

October 05, 2008, 07:43PM #72 Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 07:58PM by Power Cosmic
So whats the update could it be endedel.
From Dark_Mark updates:

Quote from: Dark_Mark on October 05, 2008, 08:43AM
I'll improve Classic's face in a not to distant future, but what else is there to update?

Maybe the other updates will be:
The mannequin need to be big. So, how many percent(%) could it be.
Original Skin, could be have a ripped white shirt. Is it.

So what should i use the software to make skins & mannequin. Do you know which one & where should i need to find.

Anyway what's that mean of "in a not to distant future".

Quote from: Power Cosmic on October 05, 2008, 07:43PM
So what should i use the software to make skins & mannequin. Do you know which one & where should i need to find.
If you want to do it right, you'd better read this entire thread:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=108.0

Anyway what's that mean of "in a not to distant future".
It means that it will be done as soon as possible, but I can't tell you when exactly.

Original Skin, could be have a ripped white shirt. Is it.

He did not make an Original skin.  I don't think he will, either.