E3 2008 Debut Trailer

Started by Teancum, July 15, 2008, 06:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im sure they might make a pc version, doesn't some times they release the game for the other consoles and then later release a pc version. At least I found that sometimes...

July 15, 2008, 08:09PM #16 Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 04:22AM by Venom
Thanks for the trailer Teancum , hopefully it does come out for pc maybe their not having a  pc version because they know we are going to mod it into a more awesome game :D
Edit : http://au.pc.ign.com/objects/142/14233949.html

Yeah, but you can't trust IGN or any of those sites like that when it comes to platforms.  99.999% of the time they change all that once they actually know what it's coming out for.  Right now we can just pray and hope, since all reliable sources have not mentioned PC.  (yes, IGN is a reliable source, but is notorious for getting platforms wrong).

Back on topic, there's another new trailer
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/142/14233949/vids_1.html

Thought the was the same one you posted at the start , yah wolverine in his old costume :D Im just waiting for the video showing venom and green goblin in play  :venom:

Nope, this one shows the first "fusion" revealed via video

I'm worried that they're going to completely change the formula, from the looks of it the Fusions are like Xtremes except for something that looks cutscene-esque...
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yeah, but remember all the MUA 1 trailers looked cutscene-esque.  It's just a fancy camera angle is all.

I suppose. I don't like how they're replacing Xtremes with Fusions though.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

That's a bugger, I liked Xtremes. I can only pray Fusions will be good. And that a PC version will come out. And I love the effective bomb with Iron Man and Invisible Woman, which is similar to Torch and IW in the F4 RotSS game.

Whoop! London's mentioned, making it likely the guy I've been banging on about for ages'll make an appearance.

Here's a thought though, I wonder if certain teams (F4, Avengers etc) will have more effective/spectacular fusions than other non-related teams (making it more worthwhile to play as a team...)

(from new video)

...source of attack: Latveria...

mmmh... Doom again? maybe he'll be one of the villains

Personally I won't be too disappointed if Ravensoft isn't involved with the sequel, I'm getting pretty sick of playing the same super hero game over and over, it'd be nice to get some variety, and maybe this will be an opportunity for that.

July 16, 2008, 05:22PM #27 Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 05:26PM by iammingy
July 15, 2008 - Activision announced there will be 24 heroes in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Fusion. In addition to Iron Man and the Invisible Woman that we previously knew about, Venom, Green Goblin, Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America and Wolverine (in an old classic costume) are confirmed.

Activision also revealed that the story involves a global assault based around Latvia. So you can count on Doctor Doom being in the game.

Lastly, we found out that there is the new ability to share super powers between different characters and customize them in new ways. We're guessing this is where the Fusion subtitle comes from.

Are they talking about Wolverine's brown costume or his Jim Lee costume or his first-appearance costume in Incredible Hulk #180/181? That costume shown in the trailer is just his more recent Astonishing costume, which is iconic, but not "old classic" at all in my opinion. Not sure if they are talking about the one in the trailers......

Quote from: Lord Magneto on July 16, 2008, 01:03PM
(from new video)

...source of attack: Latveria...

mmmh... Doom again? maybe he'll be one of the villains

I think I read somewhere that he might be a playable character ?

"24 heroes" = only 24 playable characters in the game? If that's the case, it's quite a small improvement to MUA's 23 playbles... :laugh:

I hope there are 24 playable villains, too.