PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't really like the art style with Gambit, but the gameplay was cool.

Quote from: Teancum on July 22, 2009, 07:40PM
Don't really like the art style with Gambit, but the gameplay was cool.
Same here , hope they add a classic costume.

Yeah Gambit was awesome. He looks like one of the best characters although he is one of the most shown characters in powers right now so I really shouldn't judge them yet.

Both look good, i didnt really like Jean's trailer, but Gambits was pretty good.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah Jean's wasn't as good as many people say it was but you get to know four of her abilites. Some force blast that burns enemies with fire, a tk slam, and a pic shows Jean levitating an enemy while flying with some fiery effects. I love how in one pic with Jean flying her sash is also moving around.

On the MUA2 booth it mustve been Penance or someother character to be revealed because in this picture taken there is black covering were the character was.
http://twitpic.com/ba1jn

Why do they always have to give Jean the firey stuff from that flaming pigeon? I prefer her with just the pink effects.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Don't slap me, but I think Jean is rather boring in the trailer.. Gambit has drawn my attention though.

Same here lol, maybe when they reveal her on the MUA2 website there will be a better trailer.

i think its cool how jeans sash and gambits coat moves around when they move and use there powers.
thats never been done before... i think.
but i really like the bit in the trailer when she lifts the furniture off the ground and slams it down.
jean and gambit look amazing!!
long live jean

I know. I love Jean and Gambit. Perhaps two of the best charcters in the game right now!

yay deadpool!

sorry. i felt that was necessary

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 23, 2009, 08:01AM
I know. I love Jean and Gambit. Perhaps two of the best charcters in the game right now!
Well, that's not entirely sure. All the characters are great, I just can't wait, to September 15 :D

July 23, 2009, 11:15AM #448 Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:20AM by Teancum
Penance is 99% official, with an actual in-game shot:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/marvelultimateallianceiifusion/images/0/22/?tag=imagenav;next

That leaves only 2-3 more reveals for the shipped game

July 23, 2009, 11:25AM #449 Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:29AM by Wade Wilson
I wonder who will they be (Gambit and Jean is practically revealed). I hope someone like Ronin (or Hawkeye) or Cable will be the last character to be revealed. (I just hope, that it won't be Nick Fury or Emma Frost)