PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow...that's just...I don't know.  Nickel and dime-ing us for the costumes seems a little wrong.

Im happy about Ms Marvel :)

That sucks that only one alternate custome will be available.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I don't think Iceman will be in. I mean since when has he been as hyped about as Deadpool, Ms. Marvel, Jean Grey etc. He isn't second-to-last character to be revealed material. I think Punisher will be the secret character as he is very hyped about. I mean they announced that he would have been in MUA1 had it not been the fact that his rights were somewhere else.

Ms. Marvel profile is up. She is not locked thank-god.

I so wanted everyone else, but Ms Marvel. This MUA 2 will be a fail. I mean, they are doing everything for money, not for a great gameplay. If you want to play in fully, not just buy it, but pay a lot of money for it too. I so hate this type of game making!

And this is why DLC has kind of ruined gaming.

If DLC didn't exist then they would have tried their utmost to have as many characters and costumes as possible.

I wouldn't put it past them to included Power Boosters where every character gets one new power!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I wish MUA 2 would be like MUA 1 :(

Quote from: Wade Wilson on August 14, 2009, 12:17AM
I so wanted everyone else, but Ms Marvel. This MUA 2 will be a fail. I mean, they are doing everything for money, not for a great gameplay. If you want to play in fully, not just buy it, but pay a lot of money for it too. I so hate this type of game making!
do u realize ms. marvel was one of the most wanted characters.

Quote from: Dihan on August 14, 2009, 01:53AM
And this is why DLC has kind of ruined gaming.

If DLC didn't exist then they would have tried their utmost to have as many characters and costumes as possible.

I wouldn't put it past them to included Power Boosters where every character gets one new power!

Completly agree, i remember back in the day, when they wanted to add stuff to the game, theyd release an expansion pack. But that was for the occasional game, not nearly every single one like DLC.

To be fair games now costs astronomically more to make than they used to, and piracy is much more rampant, meaning they don't get as much return on their money.  Since DLC is tons harder to pirate, that's guaranteed money, even if someone pirated the game.

Don't forget the crisis that's going on. But it also makes customers buy less games and all that. Unless ofcourse, they are unaffected (by means of high income or so). But let me not turn this topic into a money crisis topic :P

I can't believe that after 2 years we get only 24 characters which is one higher than before (unless you count MUAI next gen characters and MUAII Pre-Order Exclusive then the roster doesn't change at all), 4 powers each character, 2 skins for each character. And apperently said by some moderator on the forums we get 12 simular discs and 10 hours of gameplay. And both have been confirmed so it isn't false. Just like that mod said the only good things are the graphics and the roster. The costume reveal today better be good!!!

Here's the difference:  MUA1 was not next-gen.  It was PS2/Xbox generation with a shiny coat of paint.  MUA2 was rebuilt from the ground up, using the newest version of their engine.  The characters lips sync to dialogue, each individual bone is animated (including each finger bone), they recorded tons more VO this time around, it's a new developer (so no being able to reuse stuff), they implemented Havok physics, the engine is truly next-gen, and they're currently working on tons of other projects too. 

You're right.  We're getting screwed over!!$#^&!%#!&@^!!

You know what, grow up and be thankful for what you get.  I'm tired of everyone's attitude around here.