PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: shadow on September 10, 2009, 06:11PM
Gosh! Splendid!

Is it Xbox?
I have no idea. I'd guess so, since the one who uploaded the video is "XBgamerblog". There's no other info on the video that might say otherwise.

Animations look stiff and I sure hope the camera can get closer than that

ill prolly get bashed or hated for this although storm is really cool but one thing that i didnt like in her alternate costume is this :

the pelvis part..are those STRINGS? lol

oh and jugger's alt costume makes him look like a sturdy but scary android
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: shadowslacks on September 10, 2009, 09:12PM
ill prolly get bashed or hated for this although storm is really cool but one thing that i didnt like in her alternate costume is this :

the pelvis part..are those STRINGS? lol

You're not the only one. The fact that Storm is looking like a gogo-girl bores the hell out of me.

Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: ZOS on September 10, 2009, 09:52PM
You're not the only one. The fact that Storm is looking like a gogo-girl bores the hell out of me.

It isnt like VV came up with this design on their own. It's based off of her current look in Astonishing X-men. If you want to bash someone, bash the current artist that came up with that look. Regardless though, I like it. From seeing the previews of how the game plays, it isnt like we are ever going to be playing the game and will have the time to stop and think, "Oh wow Storm looks like a Tranny and has huge hips, oh wow Invisible woman has weird hair and her face is off..." and so on. The previews make the game look very similar to MUA1, if that's the case all the details people complain about wont even be noticable when you are busy fighting and stuff is exploding, yadda yadda yadda.....

Doesn't matter -- the fact is VV picked a costume that people didn't want, which they've done with almost every alternate.

Launch trailer released.  Looks pretty cool.  My hopes have gone up some.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/marvel-ultimate-alliance-2/marvel-ultimate-alliance-2-videos/1348069?cid=15476061

The Launch Trailer is just great! I can't wait to play it trough.

Iron Man, Gambit and Deadpool's alternate costumes:

Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Teancum on September 11, 2009, 07:56AM
Doesn't matter -- the fact is VV picked a costume that people didn't want, which they've done with almost every alternate.

There will never, ever, be a costume that everyone wants. With this type of game you simply can not please the masses. In all honesty I'm quite happy with the alternate for her. It wasnt her crappy Ultimate uniform, or the over used punk 80s uniform. It's something we've never seen in a game before. The only one I would have preferred over this one is her Xtreme Xmen costume. Same with Invisible Woman. I dont really care what her hair looks like, or that her face "looks old" which I totally dont see. The look works for what they wanted from the game. A lot of the alts I'm not happy with such as Juggs, Iceman, Iron Fist Capt America the other 3 members of the FF. Others I really like, such as Daredevil, Luke Cage(I may actually use him for once), Jean, Spiderman. The moral of the story is: You can never make everyone happy. Just the way it is.

Deadpool's bad, I like Iron Man's and Gambit looks good for me. Deadpool looks like his Ultimate skin without the mask.