X-Men Legends 2 Characters - FINAL (Oct 28, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, September 10, 2008, 10:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You have to install the latest version of  the Official Characters mod and start a new game with default stats, otherwise any mod from this site wont work as it should.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: DrK2Reiko on August 02, 2010, 04:36AM
I was waiting for a mod like this for so long! I just have a problem with Jean though... She can't fly.... :phoenix: There is also something with Rogue's flight anim but I kinda like it so it's ok ^^
You will need to start a new game with default stats. The flight problem is probably because of that and although Whiteking already said it you may not have seen it.

Hey can you use this in your ps2 version anyone please please help me if there is a mod for the ps2 UA game ! Thanks :)

Jean Grey crashes the game! Does anyone no why? It is only when I select her to play as.

Having similar problems, with this batch, all the hero stats are accurate, double checked everything step by step, but a few of these characters lack showing up in the character select screen and crashed. Tried reading all the tutorials to everything, have a decent understanding and have quite a few of the other characters in place and working. Just this pack can't get it to jive :/  :carnage:

How does one unlock the 4th costume for these characters? I've only downloaded Juggernaut, but his 4th costume is locked, his other three weren't.  Tried killing a few hundred enemies, but that didn't help, any reply is appreciated

Is the Jean grey mod the same mod as darkmythologys Phoenix mod.?  :phoenix: :marvelg:

thanks a lot for this mod, but like with the official characters mod i was wondering if these are ripped and ported from the actual xml2 game or if they were custom created and made to resemble them instead? also i know that the psp versions were addressed but is there still any possibility of a rip or port of them? x-man, cable, and dark phoenix have to be the best characters in the game. sorry if this question seems stupid still new

Minor update
I noticed that  :toad: has no sound for his taunt power. So I imported his sound from XML2 and put it in his file. Here is the link :http://www.filefactory.com/file/2zz62tvypqy7/n/toad_m_zsm

July 04, 2012, 03:31PM #129 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:21PM by Sematrix
help i folowed every stepped on adding heroes but they wont showup. I have the latest offical character pack too. It seems everyime I try to add juggernaut using  heroselect it wont add any any other characters. EX: If I try to add Juggernaut and :wolverine: it wont cause Juggernaut is there but if I add wolverine by himself it will work

Quote from: Sematrix on July 04, 2012, 03:31PM
help i folowed every stepped on adding heroes but they wont showup. I have the latest offical character pack too. It seems everyime I try to add juggernaut using  heroselect it wont add any any other characters. EX: If I try to add Juggernaut and :wolverine: it wont cause Juggernaut is there but if I add wolverine by himself it will work
Did you properly edit the herostat.cfg in the heroselect folder?

does any body know how to download mods for windows 7 because I'm really confused?

Hi Luca,

Are you having specific issues when you attempt to add the mods or do you just need some help. Can you provide some more information about what you're experiencing? 

Also, would a moderator mind moving these last two posts to their own thread in Troubleshooting, it would be greatly appreciated.

Great mod. The whole reason I have this game on PC is so I can use XML2 characters and whatnot (mostly just Juggernaut though). I love computers.

I've run across an issue though...

I've already posted in the technical problems section on an issue with items not increasing the damage output on powers for certain characters (Rouge, Emma Frost and Juggernaut).

I'm posting here in hopes of getting more attention to this (only two posts on the aforementioned topic thus far; one being my own the other was made two years before).

Anyone aware of this and/or know a possible fix?