What is everyone's favorite team to play as?

Started by BliZZ, March 20, 2007, 04:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks to Teancum and his xbox beta, my new favourite team is a proper West Coast Avengers; Moon Knight, Thing, secret wars spiderwoman, and war machine. hawkeye would be nice, but i am too much of a rookie to put him in myself.

@_@ Umm, master, why did you call your team the Omega Bitches? :nervous:

i couldn think of somethimg else lol
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

September's team: Ground Force
Deadpool
Iceman
Ghost Rider
Moon Knight

October's Team: Strong Guys
Colossus
Hulk
Thing
Luke Cage

November's Team: Rapid-Tap Projectile Shooters
Human Torch
Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Spider-Man

heres me and my sisters new team now that we work together

ps:i love the dlc hulk only thing i don like is the fact that he's feet are small
My deviant art page!!!

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 16, 2007, 12:46PM
heres me and my sisters new team
ps:i love the dlc hulk only thing i don like is the fact that he's feet are small

I am ok with the size of the feet, but I must say the running animation doesn't look so good, like the legs are too close together or something. (Sorry if I am not clear, I don't know how to explain this...lol)

Quote from: iammingy on November 16, 2007, 03:12PM

I am ok with the size of the feet, but I must say the running animation doesn't look so good, like the legs are too close together or something. (Sorry if I am not clear, I don't know how to explain this...lol)

I apologize in advance... but I think it is a pity for such an important character as the Hulk is to have this great dlc configs, the great work with the skins, and also great work with the model but its performance is a bit shabby. I know this is very difficult, but if Tommy or other guys have the time and want... maybe someone could get better anims/arms/legs for the Hulk, so that this character gets better.

No offend intended and I know there is a lot of work behind what was done before, and I thank that.

I've gotta stick with my good ole Giant Size X-Men:  Cyke, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, with sunfire and wolverine in reserve.

A team built in the Dazzler Mod I was also very impressed with.

Dazzler Fan club:  Dazzler, Colossus, Spiderman and Spiderwoman

And of course old stand by's like the Fantastic four and original Avengers are tough to beat.  Normally though I don't like the added team bonus's.  The game is amazingly easy enough already.

Quote from: parrastaka on November 16, 2007, 05:37PM
Quote from: iammingy on November 16, 2007, 03:12PM

I apologize in advance... but I think it is a pity for such an important character as the Hulk is to have this great dlc configs, the great work with the skins, and also great work with the model but its performance is a bit shabby. I know this is very difficult, but if Tommy or other guys have the time and want... maybe someone could get better anims/arms/legs for the Hulk, so that this character gets better.

No offend intended and I know there is a lot of work behind what was done before, and I thank that.

As far as the Hulk is concerned, try using 110_supersoldier.igb (renamed to 170_hulk.igb, or whatever you use, and backing up the old one, of course), and the running problem is solved. You lose his menu animations, but hey, nothings perfect..

thank you tomy I'll check that out. It's a pity because you work was pretty good.

it got better, thank you. A pity that the Hulk has too long arms and too narrow back. I suppose it is very tough to improve on the model... thank you Tommy.

ps:the sabretooth mod is the best mod i ever had and his attacks are diferent and cooler than wolvies
My deviant art page!!!

Quote from: the master$$$ on November 26, 2007, 11:02AM
heres me and my sisters new team http://i2.tinypic.com/6q87n6h.png

ps:the sabretooth mod is the best mod i ever had and his attacks are diferent and cooler than wolvies

See, I told you the DLC Sabretooth rocks!!! Now, you understand why I so opposed to your request for another Sabretooth mod a few weeks ago. :P

ok thx iammingy and for your suport
My deviant art page!!!

December 29, 2007, 10:09AM #89 Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:12AM by Arclight
My MARVEL team consists of:

THE SHABA ULTIMATES
:hawkeye: Hawkeye
:cyclops: Cyclops
:magneto: Magneto
:nightcrawler: Nightcrawler/ :stooth: Sabretooth

(If someone can make a shot of those, thank you)