Dark_Mark's Converted Character Pack ver.2.0

Started by Dark_Mark, February 09, 2009, 01:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
looks great! thanks for all this work :) btw, on your Changelog you have "updated Black Widow's powerset", just wanted to know what was changed.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 06, 2009, 12:48PM
looks great! thanks for all this work :) btw, on your Changelog you have "updated Black Widow's powerset", just wanted to know what was changed.

Nothing major. It was based on the one from Official Characters (which originally used boltons instead of skin segments) and I wasn't 100% sure the changes I made were correct. Since I now have her original Wii powerset for comparison, I removed some redundant parts and changed a few values in order to make it more "correct". Haven't noticed any differences in actual gameplay though :P
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

April 06, 2009, 01:51PM #47 Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 03:23PM by nodoubt_jr
oh ok sounds great, im gonna go try it in a bit

edit: tried them out, they look great
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Hey Hey Thank you for this fine contribution. I love black window stuff.

I do have couple of noob questions.

Q1- You have only included the .igb  files for beast and Jean Grey in their folders.

Does that mean I need to get the other actual full mod files from the official characters mod and add them to my herostat/heroselect file ?

Q2-Im starting a new ganme but i woudl like to be able to unlock all of the Black widows costumes, how to I do that?
I put your new files in their respective folders but the menu still says locked.

any advice would be appreciated.
excelsior   

All costumes is Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Enter

Quote from: sonicphist on April 06, 2009, 06:45PM
You have only included the .igb  files for beast and Jean Grey in their folders.

Does that mean I need to get the other actual full mod files from the official characters mod and add them to my herostat/heroselect file ?
That is correct, though I think you meant the Character Mod Catalog.
In case of Jean you can also replace her NPC model by copying the .igb to your actors folder.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Thanks RajunCajun.
i'll see if it works ok with just a keyboard.

I'd like to replace my regular dazzler mod with the "full dazzler mod" the one that adds the dazzler simulators missons, the info on the mod says it replaces  elektra, but I dont want to replace Elektra.

Should I cut out elektra from my Herostat file and then install the full dazzler mod and then take out say spider woman and then install teh full dazzler mod?

merci 

Quote from: sonicphist on April 07, 2009, 06:01PM

I'd like to replace my regular dazzler mod with the "full dazzler mod" the one that adds the dazzler simulators missons, the info on the mod says it replaces  elektra, but I dont want to replace Elektra.

Should I cut out elektra from my Herostat file and then install the full dazzler mod and then take out say spider woman and then install teh full dazzler mod?

merci 

The mod automatically replaces Elektra. what you could do is to install the mod, THEN edit herostat, replacing spider-Woman with Elektra.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

cuz i put the beast file in the actors folder and its still his regular costume

Don't double post.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

You're an idiot if you don't know that posting twice in a row isn't double posting. Sorry, but it's true.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.