The (active) birthday topic!

Started by BLaw, May 22, 2009, 12:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you very much :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Happy birthday Whiteking! I'm a bit late as far as my time-zone is concerned but I think it's still the 25th in Mexico. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Thank you Deedooo :)

Quote from: Dihan on July 25, 2010, 06:13PM
Happy birthday Whiteking! I'm a bit late as far as my time-zone is concerned but I think it's still the 25th in Mexico. :P

Haha, it is! lol
Thank you very much Dihan :D
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Happy Birthday!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Omg so sorry whiteking happy birthday!!!! my phone just reminded me.Now this time im on the right date lol.Hope you have plenty more Luis :)

Happy Birthday!! :D :D

G
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

I was without internet for the past 3 days, but happy b-day whiteking. you know you're a dear friend of mine and I wish you all the best in the world. now party like emma frost in a western saloon....with the red costume ^^
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 26, 2010, 07:43PM
I was without internet for the past 3 days, but happy b-day whiteking. you know you're a dear friend of mine and I wish you all the best in the world. now party like emma frost in a western saloon....with the red costume ^^

Haha, lol, scandal!!!
I'm currently on another city of my country, so I'll remember to use the red suit now that I'll meet new people lol.
Thank you my friend and thanks everyone for the nice words =D
Phoenix Endsong #5

Happy Birthday Teancum I'm the second whoohoo wish you the best and many many more

Happy Birthday Teancum, Happy Birthday Teancum, Happy Birthday dear Admin, Happy Birthday to you! Wish you luck in your buisness. ^^

Happy birthday boss ^^
I wish you the best on this day :)
Phoenix Endsong #5