Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, now he seems to be focusing, but I'm not sure why (I tried various buttons, but I didn't notice any difference as it turns out I was practicing on energy resistant enemies). But hey, at least it means you can do it. Try pressing up/down while charging? That might have been it...

Is the last photo taken under advanced lightning?

Just finished the whole game for the first time since the latest version was released. There were 2 sim discs missing in Act 4: Human Torch and Iceman, even though the review computer says I got all of them. Is that a problem with the OC mod or something else entirely?

At the character select screen, I can see everyone except Cyclops and Black Widow. How do I get them to appear after I've downloaded this program? How do I replace them with mods outside of this program

Quote from: Gevth on August 15, 2010, 08:59PM
Just finished the whole game for the first time since the latest version was released. There were 2 sim discs missing in Act 4: Human Torch and Iceman, even though the review computer says I got all of them. Is that a problem with the OC mod or something else entirely?

I just finished Act 4 myself and verified that Human Torch and Iceman's sim discs are missing.  I didn't realize it, but evidently their missions were replaced by two others with the OC mod.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hey, I saw a problem posted a while back, and it's happenign to me- i use heroselect, set up my team, and when i go to run it, a pop up comes up saying there's a problem, and i can either quit or continue. BUT, when i play the game, its default characters, no sign of the mods. help?

I'm new here and i joined specially for this pack :P. Sadly, it seems all the links are broken, or is it only me?.
The rapidshare ones don't have the file and the mediafire ones don't load.

Quote from: karkamus on September 07, 2010, 12:17PM
I'm new here and i joined specially for this pack :P. Sadly, it seems all the links are broken, or is it only me?.
The rapidshare ones don't have the file and the mediafire ones don't load.

me too...turns out mediafire is having a scheduled maintainance at the moment...imma download later...

New here as well and just tried it out, really great stuff.  Thanks to all involved.

This Is Pretty Cool Thanks!!!
Perfetc World Weres Theres No Place For Wisdom.                Morodo :strange:

I have the same problem.

the heroselect progam cant open the NRcompiler?

any suggestions?

Sooo, i have few problems. I don't read all sides of this discusion, so sorry if this problems were here.
1. When I activate the Nightcrawler's extreme attack, the game crushes. Everytime.
2. After instalation of the mod, I can't fly with anyone.
Please help!

i'm not so sure it will work (it never happened to me) try re-installing the game and after that install the official characters pack 1.1 and after that one install the 1.2. i'm not sure if it wiil work but it's worth the try. wich version do you have? the italian, the usa.. wich one? because it might be the version too.