Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 30, 2010, 09:31AM #390 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:33AM by Mudora
I mean the pack where venom is... the rapidshare link is down.

EDIT: Sorry... i was wrong with the pics. forget this reply.

Thanks ;)

So I tried XMLCBUI again. Made sure I dotted all my "I's" and crossed all my "T's."
The game still instantly crashes upon startup with the newly made engb file. If I paste the old one back in, it works just fine.

I'm at a point now where if anybody's willing to take a look at it, I can send my herostat file.
Or I can just tell someone what I want and they can set up the menuselection places for me (because that's truly all I'm changing about the file.)

:spiderwoman:

Send me the file, im willing to take a look at it

July 06, 2010, 08:18AM #393 Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:15AM by marvelrookie
So I figured out what was wrong, why it kept crashing the game every time I tried to start it.
I wasn't aware that the herostat file can ONLY have 27 characters in it at one time. What I had done was just copy and pasted all the characters in as they were from the mods I downloaded, and left "XX" in the menu selection option of the characters all the ones I didn't want to use. I later to changed those "XX" to "0" to see if that would work, still no bueno.

So finally I just deleted out the characters I didn't want to use, leaving ONLY the 27 that I wanted, in their menu selection places that I chose, and VOILA! It's like magic lol.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help me!!! I was pulling my hair out!!!

I have a question, this mod not remplace the other characters?

Quote from: Luciano on July 08, 2010, 11:57PM
I have a question, this mod not remplace the other characters?

No it simply adds 4 characters immediately to the game (Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Moon Knight and Hulk) If you want to add more you use Heroselect and take out who you want and replace them with whom you want. 

Up to a total of 27 characters can be in the game at one time.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 09, 2010, 01:26AM
You can also use a XMLBCUI which is to me a lot easier

I tryed both and i preffer XMLBCUI to, with Heroselect, you need to re-organise your roster each time you wanna add a new char, with XMLBCUI thats not needed (Not saying that Heroselect is a bad program or somthing though, since i had days i couldnt live without)

If you change people in the game from this mod, the people who are left, will they still be able to have the conversations and special features? Like when Magneto save both Jean and Nightcrawler in Mephisto's Realm, say I swap out Ronin for so and so, will this still happen?

July 13, 2010, 12:11PM #402 Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 12:29PM by Jaros
Tried searching for this but can't find the answer: How do I focus/unfocus powers? Magneto and Cyclops' first powers both have a 'focused' and 'unfocused' setting that only seem to be designed for consoles as it says to use the left analog stick. They seem to be stuck in unfocused, is there any way to change that?

Yes. I also have the same problem is there any way to fix it ( Cyclops beam not focusing)
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That makes three of us.  I just assumed there was no way to focus these powers.  Maybe someone will have the answer!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927