How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
well its my birthday and i think i'm in love  (: yup that pretty much sums it up ^^
later today imma go celebrate with my friends and it will fantastico ^^

Happy Birthday :D One of my classmates has her birthday today :D

http://marvel.com/news/all.14482.wallpapers_of_the_week~colon~_tron_variants
just thought i'd share these tron variants on marvel characters cause they look awesome XD i may even make some skins based on them ^^

Love the TRON variants. My favorite is spider woman.

for me its a toss up between ghost rider, spiderwoman and ms marvel

Quote from: Deedooo on October 22, 2010, 06:00PM
for me its a toss up between ghost rider, spiderwoman and ms marvel
Same here but Moon Knight comes too. I'd love to see skins for these characters. A lot of them could use more like Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel, Thor, etc.

well my mother got married yesterday! So yeah, it delivers me a day longer vacation and a handfull of new family XD, had a great day!

It's reading week for me now so I have a week off.  Ironically this is the week I catch a cold.  I feel better thanks to bucklys though.

I think I'm in love... But it's making me feel really depressed.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

why so blue? and who's the girl/guy?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 27, 2010, 03:21PM
why so blue? and who's the girl/guy?

i second both these questions

Anyway, got into the whole modding scene again, currently only fixing stuff, like stage 2 mods. And i like it, most of all the stuff is done and it leaves room to do some weird stuff XD

October 28, 2010, 06:22AM #1136 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 11:17AM by ThePhoenix
Ah, love, why do you have to be so depressing at times...

I myself hava had probably millions of "oh-so-in-love" happenings :D But I guess that'd be rather normal for seomeone of my age. I even had a short-lived crush on Charlie McDonnell. The hardest thing for myself is that my latest crushes have been guys, and probably straight guys, soo it has made me reaally depressed at times. But right now I'm not really crushed on anyone... (Apart from that one guy at Dressmann but that doesn't count :D )

But, Dihan, sometimes talking (or in this case writing) about it might help :)
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Well I went to my uni's LGBT society club night; mainly because I was dragged along, but I did also want to see if the guy I like was there. He was, of course.

Anyway, I was sitting with friends on the sofas and aforementioned guy came up and sat next to me. He wanted to dance. I'm not really that much of a dancer so I declined but he wasn't relenting. I eventually gave in and he dragged me down to the dance floor and we danced together for probably about 10 minutes before one of my friends dragged me away for whatever reason.

Later on in the night he came up to the lounge area where I was to tell me that he was going to head off because he was tired. So we hugged (which seemed to last for ages, though I'm not sure if that's because it did or because I had the guy I like in my arms and I didn't want it to stop; probably the latter) and he said he'd see me at the "LGBTea" coffee afternoon on Saturday. As soon as he'd gone out of sight I started to feel a bit down - until he came back 10 minutes later saying that he missed the bus.

From that point he was in my general vicinity for roughly 30 minutes, about 25 minutes towards the end his friends wandered off (presumably to check on when the bus was coming) so I had a brief chat with him about the night and then he received a text, gave me a second brief hug, a farewell and went home. From that point on I returned to feeling down and alone (by this point my friends had started to excavate each other's throats).

Anyway, some general things about this guy (some that I learned of afterwards from other friends):

1) He tends to "latch onto anything with 'man-parts'" when he's drunk. Last night, however, he was mostly sober.
2) I've only really started talking to him at the weekend, primarily because I'm quite a reserved person and I'm only really comfortable around people I know quite well.
3) According to his Facebook status from this morning, he had some random person warning people off him... He is, however, single (and very cute, which is why I'm also a bit apprehensive)
4) He's apparently had previous relationships that had ended badly.

It sounds like he likes me from what I've said but I don't know if I'm misreading all of this as just general friendliness or whether it's genuine.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.