How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
has anyone ever heard of this little square?

http://papelpop.com/clique-nos-quadrados-para-fazer-musica/

it's awesome! I'm making some great beats with this. try it!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

So I've been inactive for some time now. Been playing a game, spending time with my girlfriend (Olé!). Surprisingly, Whiteking found me in the game ><'. Epic!

I was studying, but I gave up school for some time now. I'm currently doing nothing, planning to get work in January. School didn't work out for me because they are lame. Didn't help me find an internship close by, instead I had to travel for minimum 2 hours each day to my internship. Second, I needed their help and they didn't respond. So up theirs^^. After 4 weeks of absence, they contacted me. 4 weeks. HOW CRAP IS THAT XD

I am enjoying my time off though. While it lasts.

I'm going to the USA for 2 weeks in 2 weeks, because my gf lives there. Olé! Love has no borders ^^.

I'll try to create some stuff here and there for this community though. Have been trying some stuff but, didn't really like it completely (skins on models etc etc). Author has to like it to you know!

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on December 05, 2010, 12:27AM
Surprisingly, Whiteking found me in the game ><'. Epic!

Hahaha, lol, "are you Marvin-Jean Bish??... Hmm, Yeah!" hahaha it took me a while you know??
Good luck in USA, and greetings to your lovely girlfriend!
I've been playing the same game lol (still on level 29 >.<) Help me, master Rah!
Would you like to create a model of my lovely character please? ^^

Anyway, I'm sad right now, saying good-bye to amazing people, and still not ready to go back to my city (exchange program on another city since july, for all of those who doesn't know what I'm talking about :P)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

what game r u guys playing? I'm feeling left out :(

World of Warcraft: 3.3.5a

Addicting Chocolate egg :P

But yeah Luis I'll be glad to help out when I can :D

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on December 05, 2010, 01:49AM
World of Warcraft: 3.3.5a

With the 2 avaliable expansions: Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King [so you can access to the same areas that Marv can and that I will when I reach higher levels :')]

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on December 05, 2010, 01:49AM
But yeah Luis I'll be glad to help out when I can :D

Hehehe yes please, It's taking me a lot to pass the level 29 lol :)

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'll be playing WoW from next weekend too! Although, we won't be on the same server, that's for sure (very different country)

Right now life is turbulent and it sucks. The End.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on December 05, 2010, 04:10PM
Right now life is turbulent and it sucks. The End.
Couldn't agree more...
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

What's up? What makes you guys say that? (BTW, I'm totally ill, which is not a good feeling)

Today I'm very happy!! Finally school is over for this year. Vactions, here I go! f*ck you, school stuff!!!! Now it's just beach and parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 06, 2010, 09:21AM
What's up? What makes you guys say that? (BTW, I'm totally ill, which is not a good feeling)

A while ago I mentioned meeting a guy I like. Long story short, we saw each other for a few weeks, things were going well, he suddenly started being a bit distant, my insecurities kicked in and then a few days later I got a text saying "let's leave it as friends for now, ok?".

Yay....
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

boy, do I know how you feel...the story of my life

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 06, 2010, 09:21AM
Turbulent is really fitting word to describe my life. My moods go up and down and it's frustrating! But nothing frustrates more, than liking someone who could never like you... My crush is a boy, which technically means that we could never be together. I'm pretty sure he is straight, he has said that to me a thousand times. But he is just so wonderful. One of the best things ever happened to me.

One night, about a month ago, we had a party with friends. We had gotten some cider but not quite enough to make as drunk. Of course this mr. J was there too. Actually we were the only boys there, the other ones were girls. We played spin the bottle, and my oh-so-dear-best-friend made us make all sorts of GAY things together :D We hugged, I sat on his lap for quite some time, we kissed twice... I of course had nothing against it, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that he appeared to be fine with it too (: After that we have had these little parties, most of them with a smaller group, in all of them, we have played spin the bottle, and almost every time, me and mr. J have been the ones to do the toughest tasks. I also came out to him last week, and he took it so well I almost fainted. This weekend we are going to have a christmasy party with alcohol and he is coming, he doesn't drink though...

Oh my god I almost skipped Dihan, I'm sorry! I unfortunately can't say that I would know how you feel, but I can imagine... )): Life sucks at times...
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0