How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 27, 2010, 11:41AM
those look very cool, they could also make good skins, except Psylocke would have to be changed a bit, since it doesnt look like she has a top on XD
oh topless psylocke is just fine by me ;D

HA HA lol what ever your the skin maker so do as you please! :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i fell very good today, my grandad bought me Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition, Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light and Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 1. i'm installing The Force Unleashed Right now, next harry potter and last Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light. this day couldn't be better.

I'm going on a trip today and won't be back till jan 20th. In the meantime I'll probably only check the forum once or twice. So, happy new year to everyone! Don't do anything I wouldn't :P.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

LUCKY! I wish I could go on a trip, but thats asking to much lol Have fun!!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Dark Phoenix 1, don't play Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows if you like cool games. 'cause this game's REALLY bad, the 5th and 6th chapters are totally better than this. if you don't believe me, watch some reviews of the game

And have a great time Nowhere Man. i know i won't have one :(

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Hope you have fun Nowhereman

On other news i had flashback on Disney Channel.I remember the good shows like That's So Raven,Sister Sister,Even Stevens, Kim Possible,Lizzy Mcquire,Brandy and Mr Whiskers,Cory in the House, and The proud family.

Now they play crappy little sh*t like Hannah Montana The good show show is Phineas and Ferb but that's starting to suck.Wizards is good to but there in there last season

You know what was good? The Past. Nope, it's not a show, the timeline. Back in the old days, when I was a few ages old, they aired good cartoons and shows. Now they air only crap. I don't watch TV anymore, because of that. Heck, I only watch TV, if there are some kind of good movies or something. Cartoon Network sucks nowadays, Disney Channel sucks, since it changed from Jetix, I don't have Nickelodeon, but I wonder what would be aired on it...So, yeah. Bring back those "older than 10 years" cartoons and shows and I would be happy.

Umm Hello Spongbob lol he always rules! and lots of people me agree to disagree on this but I grew up with Digimon, that was the first thing I loved before Marvel and anything, And Magic School bus another fav and it made learning fun!

I'm in Hungary. We don't have SpongeBob on any channels here. Here, all the cartoons and shows suck, believe me. The only thing I watch once or twice is Batman: Brave and Bold, and only because he was my first favourite.

I also forgot about Captain Planet, always watched this, Mickeys House of Mouse, and Powerpuff girls lol and Spiderman and His Amazing friends

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 28, 2010, 10:03AM
You know what was good? The Past. Nope, it's not a show, the timeline. Back in the old days, when I was a few ages old, they aired good cartoons and shows. Now they air only crap. I don't watch TV anymore, because of that. Heck, I only watch TV, if there are some kind of good movies or something. Cartoon Network sucks nowadays, Disney Channel sucks, since it changed from Jetix, I don't have Nickelodeon, but I wonder what would be aired on it...So, yeah. Bring back those "older than 10 years" cartoons and shows and I would be happy.

They only suck because you're not in the intended market. You only like stuff from your childhood because you grew up with them so you have memories of them and you associate them with "better" times. It's called nostalgia. The stuff from your childhood sucks as much as the stuff from my childhood and the stuff from the current generation of children.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

So many great shows. Transformers (The old one), Tom and Jerry (I always loved Tom, but not that evil mouse), The Mask and many others, which are changed into stupid, pointless and less quality cartoons.

ahh Tom and JerryI loved this show :P

Quote from: Dihan on December 28, 2010, 10:17AM
They only suck because you're not in the intended market. You only like stuff from your childhood because you grew up with them so you have memories of them and you associate them with "better" times. It's called nostalgia. The stuff from your childhood sucks as much as the stuff from my childhood and the stuff from the current generation of children.
Lets just say, that I'm about to cry, when they air something like Best Ed, instead of Transformers or any of those real people played shows on Disney Channel, instead of Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, which was cool on Jetix. They are not the same. Hannah Montana? That show makes her look like a person, who does bad things every day, but solves all of them, because she is just a born Saint, and shows how hard is her life, because of the dual personality (Schizophrenia perhaps?), while in real life, she lives openly as herself. I mean, this girl is like most of those overhyped, young musicians, actors and all. They may be good now, but in a few years, they are done. So, I don't watch that much TV thanks to these people.