How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Look ThePhoenix, if you love that girl with all of your heart, then don't care with that one of your friend's don't like her. Once I loved a girl and she wasn't in a good relalionship with a friend of mine. I chose love and we were together for a year and a half and that friend of mine became more like an enemy for me, because she hated me because of that. Even tried to ruin my relationship :D

Yeah, I loved another girl for like three years. And the same friend hated her. A LOT. But I just went with love... The girl I loved was in textile work with me. :D We sat on the same table talked about things... We even danced together at the disco, and during gym classes when we had dancing... But that was it. She became a terrible prep. I don't like her anymore

So I fell in love again to another girl, and this time I'm going to do whatever I can to get her. :)
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

October 08, 2009, 08:58AM #107 Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 11:38AM by The Iron Power of Spider-Man
Good luck pal!

I feel better in every minute :) Lets just call this day as a "Hyper-Super-Giga-Mega-Great-Day" :D

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 08, 2009, 03:54AM
Anyhoo, Is it A relationship or not? If yes, I would have felt completely broken or so.

That's the thing.  For a while it kind of was.  However, she started getting weird on me.  I finally talked to her last night for the first time in almost 2 months, and confronted her about all of the crap she's done recently.  Long story short, there is a wall somewhere that now has a hole in it.  I just got tired of her leading me on, then freaking out when we got really close and pushing me away.  Even when the relationship got sexual, at first everything was great.  Then all of a sudden she just completely shut herself off from me and left me wondering what the fuck?  Ah well, can't say I'm not used to it.

It seems I have a long history of friends with whom I end up having relationships with and in some way or another, it always ends up being "I just want to be friends".  Whenever they have problems, they always run back to me.  I patch them up, then they run off again like I'm not Chocolate egg.  This latest one is just perpetuating the cycle I guess.  However, this is the one I've had the longest lasting friendship and relationship with, and the one I've been the closest to.  It's hard to just walk away some times, but I'm at the point in my life where I'm just like fuck it all.  For the record, she was the first one to say "I love you", and she's the one who got weird on me.  I just don't get it.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

QuoteHowever, she started getting weird on me.  I finally talked to her last night for the first time in almost 2 months, and confronted her about all of the crap she's done recently.  Long story short, there is a wall somewhere that now has a hole in it.  I just got tired of her leading me on, then freaking out when we got really close and pushing me away.  Even when the relationship got sexual, at first everything was great.  Then all of a sudden she just completely shut herself off from me and left me wondering what the fuck?  Ah well, can't say I'm not used to it.
That story I mentioned? Word-for-word, except the relationship didn't have time to get sexual. Trust me on this man, sooner or later you're gonna find yourself a girl that won't come running to you with her problems in, like, ever, and yet you will like her and that will be the one for you. I know because that's the kind of girl I'm seeing now, and it feels amazingly liberating not having to worry about anything you might accidentally say or do because she finds my penchant for saying stupidly offensive things at inappropriate times hilarious.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I'm impressed with all these newcomers showing up all of a sudden. bizarro, emma, nox and so on. glad to see BLaw's dad joining. maybe mrs. law and the little laws could take interest in modding too =P.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

BLaw's dad?  lol.  Who would that be?

Yeah, it's kind of nice when someone joins to comment in my mod thread.  It's neat.  :D

Mr. Law, of course. =P

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 09, 2009, 06:55PM
Mr. Law, of course. =P

Mr. Law is Blaw :P

I know! it's a joke for chrissake. O.o'

Oh... well I'm tired, I had no idea it was a joke.  Jokes don't always translate well over the internet.

true, specially since english isn't my first language.

It's not the English, it's the lack of context or emotion when typing something.  No body language, no tone of voice, nothing like that.  Just text.

i went to a really loud concert and it was fun. no really, i thoroughly enjoyed myself (even though i didn't get to play ac/dc's "big balls" :P)