How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
it's nothing personal, but it's those people that want to interact with other people but have the manners of a caveman.
they insult you 3 times and then they ask you to help them, and next they wonder why u get mad.

And I haven't been here long, but it happens everywhere.

I guess parents quit raising their kids with some social behaviour.
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Well its finally weekend again :) (at least here :P) Dont have any plans for the weekend, how bout you guys?

Tomorrow: having a brunch
Tomorrow: traveling back to my hometown with.. someone ^^ (can be fun at times:P)
Sunday: preperations for my danceclass
Whole weekend: celebrating my graduation! INTERNSHIP / SCHOOL FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel good, tadananananaNA (8)

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 16, 2010, 03:04PM
INTERNSHIP / SCHOOL FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a dream to me XD

I actually am really happy. Been going to the studio to sing and record stuff.  I feel like I could be famous soon. LOl. I just got back in Chicago from Toronto. It was really nice (a most definite place to vacation guys :D)
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on April 17, 2010, 08:40AM
I actually am really happy. Been going to the studio to sing and record stuff.  I feel like I could be famous soon. LOl. I just got back in Chicago from Toronto. It was really nice (a most definite place to vacation guys :D)

Who knows, we are talking with a person who almost could become famous here! :O, if your ever on tv, dont forget to mention me :P

I had some friends over yesterday! It was lots of fun.

Quote from: Dihan on April 15, 2010, 06:55AM

Power Cosmic: If I wanted advice I would ask. I didn't ask. Therefore I do not need advice. Don't be so patronising. You're not exactly my favourite person so don't push it.

No one named Power Cosmic replied? Who are you talking to?

LarsAlexandersson used to go by Power Cosmic on this forum
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Im switching houses all the week XD, sleeping in my dad's place in the weekend XD, its already 23:00 here and you cant imagine how tired i am. Oh well, guess watching thousand episodes of these crime scenes series can fix the problem XD, good night guys :)

good night!:P

I'm off to bed aswell. Had a great day today, Can't and won't complain about it ^^

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 17, 2010, 01:29PM
LarsAlexandersson used to go by Power Cosmic on this forum

& that name it's not considered me anymore. I rather being call Lars than this. & ohh, what's patronishing..... :confused:
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

patronize-to treat with an apparent kindness that betrays feelings of superiority.

April 18, 2010, 12:32AM #538 Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 02:36AM by Mr. Law^^
I've already send another site rules to Blaw & it says:

STOP BEING SUCH A PARANOID TO THE OTHER PEOPLE, OR ELSE WE REGRET OURSELVES BY OUR SINS

It's a negative behavior.

After all i have to find get away from this sins. & the sins inside of me getting me sick.

TRY BEING KIND TO OTHERS AND READ BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING. Of all posts on this forum, your posts have a negative tone to it. You work for a company in real life, you can't use the words said here at your company, can you? If they have succesfully finished a product, you can't go like "it's funny, it's nice, but I don't like it at all" or even worse: "it's Chocolate egg". These were just simple examples. Learn to come over NICER, or the team lower to your level.

Also, the PM you sent me, I'm ignoring it. It's a case which has been closed and doesn't need to be dug up and/or added to the rulebook.
And please, nobody, respond to this post or this matter. Continue on with the topic as if nothing happened.

~ BLaw
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 17, 2010, 02:39PM
good night!:P

I'm off to bed aswell. Had a great day today, Can't and won't complain about it ^^
ahh thx XD.

Today i was going to this place called Den haag, and we where at a lake, and suddenly a boat catches fire, it was freaking epic to watch :).
And there where those guys on ski's behind those boats (dunno the english word for it) and they were like reallllly close to the side where we were sitting, im all wet XD.
Great weekend cant complain, well, i only left my glasses on while sunning...(never EVER do that :P)