How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some people actually do it, but it's not worth it, even if all odds are against you. People forget that they have the power to the turn tide, even if it means to start over.

Just had a wild night out, national liberation day in the Netherlands. It was fantastic, I got massive respect for my dancing, even when I was battling in the club^^ Something I normally don't do ^^

Had a great time, I haven't been out for like 2/3 years lol, I missed it^^.

:runaway: i having a sick day.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Well I shall be heading home in order to work for my exams that start next week and end the following week.

I shall also be taking the opportunity to vote in the general elections for our next Prime Minister. Scary times may be ahead!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well it's a hung parliament. We may or may not have a new Prime Minister, it depends on coalitions now.

Either way there will be no new laws passed in the UK and it's likely that there will be another general election in six months time.

IM BAACKKK!, was that to far? Anyway went on a 4-day trip. Was epic! Went to movie park Germany and camped in a bungalow (house with one floor) and saw a squirrel, i freaking luv squirruels! Good luck Dihan :D

yay squirils!

it's friday afternoon, i just have a small part in a school dance (running around on stage flashing people in the face with a camera. i usually get better parts though :P). then one of my teachers is having an art exhibit so imma show up to that, get some free food, and then i have the evening off. phew...

Flashing peeps in the face with a camera, i think thats a good part :O.
My cat is just back (Bam-Bam, thats right he's named after the Flinstones XD)
but he's acting freaking weird. I wanted to go in the shower, and guess who stands next to me?
He follows me around like mad, and goes in miauw-mode whenever he wants to be scratched,
dunno how its possible, but i still love him :D

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 08, 2010, 02:46AM
Flashing peeps in the face with a camera, i think thats a good part :O.
My cat is just back (Bam-Bam, thats right he's named after the Flinstones XD)
but he's acting freaking weird. I wanted to go in the shower, and guess who stands next to me?
He follows me around like mad, and goes in miauw-mode whenever he wants to be scratched,
dunno how its possible, but i still love him :D
Haha! your cat is funny!  :laugh: ... I think he missed you  ;D

you know that saying "it's like riding a bike"? SO UNTRUE! Today I sat on a bike for the first time in 17 years and I totally unlearned how to ride it.

I feel like such an idiot being a 26yo who can't ride a bike anymore. I was really good at it. but I'm not that surprised. othen than sex and eating I pretty much suck at anything physical.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

:laugh: its good that you are good at that and don't worry you will remember how to ride a bike  :thumbsup:

W0W, 17 years :o....(a moment of silence for all the talents that have been fallen please).... Oh well. Hope you learn it ^^

As of the time of me writing this post, the United Kingdom has no Prime Minister!

EDIT: Now we have a new Prime Minister. Dark times are ahead!

XD, 11th may was my b-day (from there the long time off :)) i got loads of stuff, money, wii games, x-box games, nds games XD